[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many phonies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Hikikomori,_Hiasuki,_2004.jpg (141KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hikikomori,_Hiasuki,_2004.jpg
141KB, 1200x900px
Hikikamori ONLY exist in Japan, this British guy says so. http://accmag.com/the-mystery-of-the-missing-million2002/

If you aren't Japanese it is impossible to have this condition. If you act this way and are not Japanese you're just a huge faggot.

Discuss.
>>
>British

Why would I listen to an inferior people?
>>
>>34993606
You know, for a group of people that is so good at exiting, they never exit this board. Makes you think
>>
>>34993647
At least they'll never get suck in their room demanding tendies.
>>
>>34993548
How does he afford rent and food and what not?
>>
File: 1460162956436.jpg (94KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1460162956436.jpg
94KB, 601x665px
>>34993548
Sure, hikkikomori only exist in Japan but similar types of people exist worldwide

NEET is a worldwide phenomenon
>>
>>34994042
isn't NEET = Hikki?????

or are there differences?

both are societal dropouts
>>
>>34993888
they live iwht their parents. Watch the doc op posted. It was big on le reddit today.

The fuck of it is that the show was made 15 years ago and I can't imagine the problem has improved.
>>
>>34993548
You poor ignorant babe. NEET is a product of the soul and exists in all men. By dividing us based upon our origin, you stagnate their potential towards beauty entirely. Look beyond the origin and reconsider your stance on this brother.
>>
>>34994073
You don't have to be hikikomori to be neet
>>
>>34993548

Well... see it like alcohol, what is considered drinking too much in one country will be socially acceptable in another. Actually in some, people will think less of you for not drinking.

The same is true for jobs. In Yurop we have burnouts and suicides but in Japan they have Karoshi, people dying at work, heart failure.

So, why wouldn't the same be true for being a NEET. It's looked down where I live, the government insists on sending every youth to some Training so they aren't "unemployed", despite knowing full well we have millions of unemployed people and no amount of training will create millions of jobs.
>>
>>34994254
that doesn't explain much.
>>
>>34993548
I disagree with you OP but there are so many idiots in this thread comparing NEET to Hikki that I can't prove you wrong, they're all fake.

I am the genuine article though, but I'm more like the old, above 30s, Japanese Hikki counterpart, they are a bit different from the younger ones.
>>
>>34994341

His point is that a japanese guy can be NEET without being an hikikomori.

That guy who's still seeing his ex-schoolmates once a month at a bar but doesn't have a job yet, he's a NEET.

Same guy two years later, still a NEET, isn't going outside anymore, ex-schoolmates gave up on him long ago, he doesn't even try, he's an Hikikomori.

Obviously culture is at work here: Americans throw their kids in the street at 18, so they cannot have an epidemic of Hikikomori.
>>
File: kekles.png (95KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kekles.png
95KB, 292x257px
>>34993606
Close thread. This.
>>
>>34994681
>Americans throw their kids in the street at 18, so they cannot have an epidemic of Hikikomori.

well that's clearly not the case, you're on /r9k/
>>
NEET = Lazy
Hikki = Crazy
>>
>>34994714
>if you're a NEET you're lazy
You're retarded.
>>
>>34993548
Most of the "robots" here are not even 18. Being a virgin without a job is not a condition if you aren't at least 21
>>
>>34995242
I'll add that most of the "robots" here will literally give attention to any girl that starts a thread or even reply in one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.