[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I incorporate minimalism into my life? Have you tried yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8419.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8419.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
How can I incorporate minimalism into my life?

Have you tried yet?
>>
>>34991644
>Step 1: Make a list of everything you need
>Step 2: Get rid of everything not on the list
>Step 3: Live a minimalistic life

No, I've not. It sounds hella retarded.
>>
Yeah I live it. Pretty much just got the minimal shit I need to survive and still look modern. My laptop is like a $400 Thinkpad, my car is a 2007 sonata, built like a brick house, and most of my clothes are no name basic stuff. I like to look poor while actually having money in my bank account
>>
Cut down on stuff you don't need. Like, whenever are you gonna use two forks at the same time?
>>
>>34991644
I see you already went minimalist in the relationship department
>>
>>34991808
Fucking destroyed
op on suicide watch
>>
>>34991759
You can get high-quality stuff while still being minimalistic, retard. Minimalism is about minimizing clutter, not quality
>>
File: 1457733511030.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457733511030.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
>>34991644
>How can I incorporate minimalism into my life?

get the Macbook Pro
>>
>>34991644
first of all you are going to have to cut back on punctuation and capitalization

i also recommend making rice and oats the bedrock of your diet
also consider drinking very little other than water

there is a lot of minimalist and drone music out there
you should probably listen to that a lot of the time as long as it is not an encroachment of your minimization

keep a low profile when out and about
try not to speak unless spoken to
drive a little bit under the speed limit if you have to drive but walk as much as possible when you can

try to avoid making long posts like this one
>>
Become homeless. You can't horde lots of shit whenyou have nowhere to put it.
You can't really spoil yourself when you are grateful for a half stale bagel from the dumpster.
>>
>>34991877
>try to avoid making long posts like this one

See actually here is where your wrong. In order to be minimalist, you should minimize your posts. Try grouping posts together like do:

>>>34991260
You sound like a faggot OP
>>
its a stupid furniture trend

the new one for 2017 is a swedish one about moderation
>>
>>34991986
Lagom? Getting rid of furniture is nevertheless a good idea. Makes vacuuming easier.
>>
>>34991977
actually poor people are the worst at minimalism although they should be the best, because they value everything and have a harder time getting rid of stuff.
>>
stop wearing backbacks
>>
>>34991877
tldr be miserable in life
>>
File: corpulent the hedgehog.png (383KB, 703x705px) Image search: [Google]
corpulent the hedgehog.png
383KB, 703x705px
>>34992443
there are some who oughta go fast
>>
I live pretty cheaply. I dont buy unnecessary things, I buy just enough clothes to look normal. Try not to spend more than 7-10 dollars a day on food unless its a weekend/special occasion. Been able to save lots of money this year. Still lonely though.
>>
>>34991644
Ok, so here's what you've got to do:
1. Hate capitalism.
It's literally the most evil thing out there. Fuck capitalism. Let's just smoke a joint man. Haha speaking of which
2. Smoke weed.
Smoke this everyday
3. Vote sanders
To ensure absolute minimalism, you've got to vote for Bernie and give him every thing, your child's college funds, your disability checks, your art commissions, literally everything dude
4. Find a passion
And that passion must be Reddit. If it's not you're a fucking bigot and a racist and fuck you. I'll kill your fucking family. I'll fucking light your house on fire. Unless you have a Reddit account and ascribe to all of our mainstream ways, then heeeeeeeyyy man! Let's toke one brah!
>>
LOSE THE EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH YOUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS !!

Ex : Throwing away the memento from 4th grade is not going to erase your childhood. Your childhood will still be there and you will be the same even after it. Holding onto that item isn't going to symbolize anything.

i wish there was a marketplace for 4chan
>>
>>34991845
>You can get high-quality stuff while still being minimalistic, retard.

Where did I say you can't get this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.