[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'll always be black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: palette swapped wojak.jpg (41KB, 386x250px) Image search: [Google]
palette swapped wojak.jpg
41KB, 386x250px
God fucking damn it.

Why even live?
>>
File: 1468873211115.png (254KB, 489x451px) Image search: [Google]
1468873211115.png
254KB, 489x451px
To participate and witness the downfall of the tyrant race whose deeds were left unpunished long enough.
>>
>>34989795
No, stop, now you're just perpetuating the shitty culture most news sources try to create.
>>
>>34989714
ooga booga
not like you can read this anyway
>>
File: 1485951630428.jpg (95KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485951630428.jpg
95KB, 422x750px
>>34989714
You must be an ugly nignog then,
Regardless of race no one complains if they/re attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 248x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 248x918px
Black guy here. You guys need something again?
>>
>>34989714
you literally hit the genetic jackpot
>>
>>34990476
Well having a BBC and being a fetish is a meh life.
>>
>>34989714
Ayo
Hol up
So you be sayin you don't like beeeing kang and shiet nigger? R u mad? WE WUZ PHARAOZ dont u dare to forget than
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 468x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 468x289px
>>34990530
Indeed we were kangz n sheit.
>>
>>34989714
>>34990058
These are the differences between the city blacks and suburban white parents ones. The hairline tells all.
>>
>>34990930
>suburban white parents one
Guess that's me then.
>>
>>34990930
No, age does dipshit
You're comparing a young fresh 19ish guy to a 30 year old
>>
>>34990985
My dad was 50 and still had a good hair line. But gray hairs run on his side of the family and I'm only 24 and I have a ton of them in my head.
>>
>>34991101
Obviously genetics plays a part, point still stands though.
For the majority of men the hairline recedes when they age
>>
Blackbots, can you tell me why black people in america keep saying "we were kings and queens" and stuff like that?
I just don't get it
>>
>tfw black with a small dick
>>
>>34991242
Most of us don't say that. Just the loud and annoying ones do.
>>
>>34991242
Do a lot of people actually say that in real life? I thought that was just a /pol/ meme making fun of the 1 or 2 retarded blacks who think pharaohs were black. (Or Hannibal Barca, Jesus, et al).
>>
>>34991393
I do know some black women who call themselves queens. But not in the "were kings and shit" kind of way.
>>
>>34991242
Its a stupid meme that the lower class spread to make themselves more important. Any other questions?
>>
Ever heard of Michael Jackson?
>>
>>34991336
>>34991393
>>34991729
I've seen a few cases of it, like someone with a sign saying it at some BLM rally or whatever it was
But yeah that it's lower class people trying to make themselves out to be more important makes sense I guess, I just find it weird since very few people are actual royalty

Another question I guess, how do you feel about reparations? Some people seem to want cash, others (white people I guess), are somewhat against it all, what do you feel is the correct option to help black communities that aren't as well off? More funding for schools or something?
I just find the whole situation with black people in america and their relations to cops etc a bit hard to grasp, as in what the solution could possibly be. So many people seem to think of it as a one sided issue, and refuse to discuss it at all. (ie "gosh darn negros should just let the cops do their jobs" vs "fucking pigs should leave black people alone")
From what I've seen when watching videos etc a lot of black people seem to treat cops with hostility, understandable probably, but it seems a bit anti any kind of progress in relations I guess
>>
>>34992016
should probably add that I've seen videos of cops being cunts to black people who are civil too
>>
File: eh.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>34992016
>how do you feel about reparations?
OP here. I think reparations would set a terrible precedent for grievance mongering mobs. Whites were enslaved, natives were pushed off their land and practically extirpated, etc. Everyone's been done wrong, historically. That doesn't mean they're entitled to current Americans' tax dollars. How do you tell a Latino, Asian or native taxpayer that they owe you money because some white guy's ancestors enslaved yours? Only 1 percent of American whites even owned slaves.

>what do you feel is the correct option to help black communities that aren't as well off? More funding for schools or something?
I think that should happen in all communities that need help (Latino communities, white trash communities in Appalachia, and so on).

>the whole situation with black people in america and their relations to cops etc a bit hard to grasp, as in what the solution could possibly be
The solution is to realize that cops are not especially intelligent, well trained or emotionally stable people. With cops, you are dealing with armed and dangerous people who are used to dealing with potentially dangerous criminals who look like you on a superficial level. Do what the fuck they say and don't try to fight back; you'll lose (and by lose, I mean get the living shit kicked out of you and possibly die).

Carolla had a good rant about this a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onxE7QHK-bQ

>From what I've seen when watching videos etc a lot of black people seem to treat cops with hostility
I don't entirely blame them. Cops are frequently overstepping their bounds and it seems like they need someone to check them.

I like Shawn Thomas. He's a troll who fucks with cops in NYC and frequently gets arrested for being uncooperative. I think one day he'll bait a cop into punching him in the face and then he'll be able to sue the city for millions. He's kind of funny too.

https://youtu.be/lEmgSetYK2M
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.