[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on sam hyde

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sam hyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
Seriously, what's the appeal of this guy? I watched his videos with a few friends last night, and a lot of it was cringe humor. Don't get me wrong, some of it was funny, but I wasn't surprised it got cancelled.

Also, red pill me on WKUK, I like it, but my friend said it's shit
>>
>>34989072

I wasn't cancelled because it wasn't funny. It was cancelled because the entertainment industry is filled with liberal fuckheads who can't take a joke.

If you found it cringy, then you're probably one of those people too.
>>
You're a hopeless case if you need go around asking to be 'redpilled on x'. He's a comedian, you like his jokes or you don't, there's no secret appeal hidden anywhere.
>>
It wasn't cancelled because people couldn't take a joke. It was cancelled it wasn't funny and far-right fuckheads can't take any blow to their egos.

If you found it funny, then you're probably one of those people too.
>>
>>34989119

plz tell me what to like and not like daddy 4chan. I can't use my own brain.
>>
>>34989136

LOL someone's salty.
>>
Why won't Sam Hyde be my boyfriend?
>>
>>34989136

wait, which far right people took a blow to their ego to cause it being cancelled?
>>
>>34989207

>far-right subhumans have 0 reading comprehension

expected
>>
>>34989136
They had good ratings. Unfunny shit keeps making it on the air as long as it brings eyeballs. They cancelled WP purely based on MDE's politics.
>>
>>34989240

You see, I read it and I understood what you said. It was pretty clear. But I asked WHO's ego was blown in order to get the show cancelled. As far as I know, lefties got offended and deemed it unworthy for television.
>>
>>34989236
I wish I was cute so he'd message me back on facebook. I couldn't even find his Facebook
>>
>>34989072
Up to a point, surrealism and mean-spiritedness is funny. But taken too far, and you get Sarah Silverman, penguin of doom, edgy fedora atheist garbage.

Happy, situational humor is fine, but Seinfeld, sitcom, Reddit references, and dad jokes get tiring too.

You have slapstick which devolves into anime propelled by funny faces and people hitting each other over some sexual thing.
>>
>>34989072
I m black and I watched it. Was not offended but not entertained either. Tosh.0 has been doing this for eight years strong.
>>
>>34989136
t. shareblue
>>
I didn't like him before I watched World Peace, then I warmed to this style of humour.
There is something funny about the editing of his videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EActHOQq0bI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw0GjxqVFdI
>>
>>34989179
No no you got it wrong. People that didn't like the show would be opposite of salty that it got cancelled because they don't like the show so it would be a good thing for them. People that like the show are the salty ones because they like the show and think it's unfair that it got cancelled. Projection is bad. At any rate, Hyde has some funny stuff occasionally but the vast majority isn't funny at all. He just puts out so much material. Honestly if anyone here is into the whole internet memester comedian thing they should either kill themselves or stop being underage. The way I see it, Hyde isn't typically very funny but he has a certain charisma and energy. In the same way chad gets away with saying stupid unfunny shit that makes the whole class laugh, whereas if losers like us said the same thing we'll get eye rolls
>>34989273
>As far as I know
Hearsay? To be fair politics likely had a lot to do with it but so what? You can't criticize the Jewish power structure but at the same time expect them to represent and support you and your ideas. That's trying to have your cake and eat it too, which is super disgusting imo. Have some integrity.
>>
File: molyn.jpg (20KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
molyn.jpg
20KB, 720x533px
>>34989136
Yeah I'm not too sure about that, friend.
>>
File: ignatiobadtanman.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
ignatiobadtanman.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>34989072
ole sammy boy found a solid audience in poltards and other fringe righties by making fun of lefties, and doubled down on this type of audience for his show, leaving behind his original absurdist comedy(see Doctor Manslave and Tissue Box ep1). he appealed to the lowest common denominator of internet jokesters and paid the price by trying to bring it to the big screen.

i miss funny sam and wish alt right sam would go away and i wish he didnt fall for his own schtick.
>>
>>34989879
Youtube Facebook 4chan and breitbart were all created by Jews. Antisemites still use them
>>
>>34989236
Is this shit even real?
>>
I am a leftist and I found his sketches with thankscomputer hilarious (moms, the one with the cop, father figure) but world peace can be meh. The episode with the cripple had me in tears, but sometimes he'll just be edgy and politically incorrect with no real joke underneath, and people will still suck his dick and comment stuff like "haha lmoaa red pilled af"
>>
>>34989072
Sam Hyde is based if you don't like him your a dipshit

>>34990198
You don't understand he's mad because sam fuked marky up her azz
>>
>>34990894
Who's marky? Is it that tranny that shilledfor trump
>>
>>34990198
Cause they're cucks
>>
>>34990167
this is pretty accurate. Sam had a brand of humor that was capable of making fun of anything. It was the ultimate in postmodernism, it made everything it touched on appear meaningless. after his show got cancelled, instead of trying seriously to rebuild his reputation he ran the other way and in the last 4 months has gone down an alt-right rabbit hole echo chamber and his tweets have at times bordered on insanity. he has ruined his own life, is permanently unemployable now and will never go mainstream after the things he's said and endorsed, and because of this he has nowhere to go but go deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole.
>>
>>34989879
People who aren't salty wouldn't have cancelled the show, because they aren't angry enough to want to prevent other people from enjoying things they like

People who enjoy themselves do not care and do not take action
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.