[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Should blonde boys be forced to become traps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487037768646.jpg (113KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487037768646.jpg
113KB, 422x750px
Serious question:

Should blonde boys be forced to become traps?
>>
Did no one reply to your previous thread?
You should be forced to kys
>>
>>34989070
My last thread was deleted before its time by the trapphobic janny.
>>
>>34989038
YESYESYES
but the ones with big cocks should be brainwashed into being doms and the ones with small clits should be brainwashed into being submissives
>>
literally wished this when i was a little kid. probably wouldve been better off as a trap
>>
>>34989038
Every beta male should be forced into traphood as soon as the beta symptoms begin to appear. If this was law, I would be a cute trap ttoday desu. I don't like being a dude, but male puberty has taken its tool, and this is the reality.
>>
>>34989038
>tfw blonde
>tfw going bald

What now, OP?
>>
>>34989038

The suicide rate for trannies is 41%.

How do we get this up to 100% bois?
>>
>>34989038
SOURCE PLS

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>34989968
finastride
>>
File: 1461887514823.png (383KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
1461887514823.png
383KB, 600x412px
>>34989038
>Should blonde boys be forced to become traps?
You should be asking should ALL boys be forced to become traps

and the answer is YES
>>
No, you fucking kike.
>>
>>34989739
it's never too late
I feel disgusting for even shitpost supporting this degeneracy...
seek help
>>
I feel as if these threads are always started by one guy and his super secret reddit discord group
>>
File: th1NYK4CAW.jpg (9KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
th1NYK4CAW.jpg
9KB, 300x199px
>>34989038
>Should blonde boys be forced to become traps?
No only dark haired QTs should be forced you filthy degenerate.
>>
>>34989986
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

sure, 41% of trannies have attempted suicide in their lifetime.
and 69% of trannies have experienced homelessness.
and 57% of trannies have families which have cast them out and refuse to interact with them

you see a correlation here?
The ones who post cute pics online are not the suicide risks [most of the time], it's the uggo ones from the ghetto almost exclusively

>prevalence of suicide attempts was highest among those who are younger (18 to 24: 45%), multiracial (54%) and American Indian or Alaska Native (56%), have lower levels of educational attainment (high school or less: 48-49%), and have lower annual household income (less than $10,000: 54%)

People like pizza and cheska or the trap in the OP likely don't have depression or are at risk of suicide, it's the ugly ass poor under-represented minority ones who could never pass in 1000 years that are trying to kill themselves. The incidence of mental disorders like chronic depression is higher among traps even accounting for these but not by much, and considering the current social climate towards transgenders (largely fueled by people like you honestly) it's not really surprising, is it?

If your parents support your transition (as many upper middle class liberal parents would do), and if you have secure housing, the incidence of mental disorders like chronic depression is not much higher than that for the average population.

just thought I would clarify, I don't really know why this point is even brought up in tranny threads but here's why this happens, because poor ugly people who can't afford HRT and still choose to tell everyone they are trans and look like hons are inflating the average.
>>
File: 1464905765844.jpg (408KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1464905765844.jpg
408KB, 600x624px
>>34990241
>No only dark haired QTs should be forced you filthy degenerate.
then make me faggot
you lot are all talk no action
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.