[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy is coming round to my house for sex, I want to keep him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pic.jpg (172KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
172KB, 1000x1530px
A guy is coming round to my house for sex, I want to keep him coming back for more so I was thinking of offering him beer and wings when he arrives or after sex. men like beer and wings right? Or am I being a tryhard? This is my first time with a man and I don't want to be pumped and dumped.
>>
>>34988618
beer and wings sound cool. I'd hang out with you if that was the case. though you're going to have to watch either sports or cable news cause that's all I watch
>>
>>34988618
Go out and get some oxycodone or heroin. Men love that
>>
Be causal about it, say you've "got it in the fridge and won't finish it". That's what I normally do with houseguests when offering up all the food in the house in the hope that they'll like me more for it.
>>
>>34988618
Do you want him to come back to plow you again or start a relationship
>>
>>34988618

I hope you get pumped and dumped you dumb roastie.
>>
>>34988618
>A guy is coming round to my house for sex
Just casual sex? Why? Have you done things like this before?
>>
>>34988657
I thought about the sports but my cable got cut (no money) What other shows do men like?
>>34988671
I have codeine
>>34988685
Yeah i just want him to come back, FWB
>>
>>34988830
Drugs and emotionless sex won't lead to a happy life. Talk to your parents, get some help.
>>
>>34988864
But I'm bored!
I do have low self esteem that's true.
>>
>>34988916
>But I'm bored!
That is actually the worst reason I have ever heard as an excuse for someone to purposely fuck up their own life.

Take a walk outside, ask your parents if they know anything you could do or someone they think would be a good man for you, try to help make your community a better place, anything would be better for you than drugs and sex.

Your body doesn't define you, don't worry about it. It's what's on the inside that counts, and I'm sure you can find someone that will truly love you. I believe in you.
>>
>>34988618
>>34988830
>>34988916
you make me sick, roastie scum
>>
>>34989020
Umm thanks, that's nice of you I guess.
>>
File: 146215241624164.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
146215241624164.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>34989020

> Your body doesn't define you, don't worry about it. It's what's on the inside that counts

pfffffffffffffffffffftt hahhahah

how can you type that with a straight face on the golden age of mass communication and Tinder
>>
>>34989067
Please don't ruin your life. Call off the sex date and find someone that will actually care about you.
>>
> A guy is coming round to my house for sex
> I don't want to be pumped and dumped.

Lol
>>
>>34989105
But we've been making plans to meet for 3 months (stuff got in the way) I don't wanna string the guy along and then ghost at the last minute, I'd feel bad. Surely just one meeting won't "ruin my life"? How will it ruin my life anyway? I'm gonna make him use a condom.
>>
>>34989212
>I don't wanna string the guy along and then ghost at the last minute, I'd feel bad
You'll feel a lot worse if you go through with it. It's never too late to change your mind about having sex with someone until you're actually having sex with them. Doing it once might not ruin your life by itself, but it will either lead to you doing it again and again, or you'll be in pain because you got "pumped and dumped" like you said you didn't want.
Also, my cousin made it through a condom, so there's still a tiny chance that you'll get pregnant.
Please, just don't do it. You'll regret it in the future, i can almost guarantee it.
>>
>>34988618
Let him fuck your face and asshole. He'll come back for more. I usually do at least once anyway.
>>
File: 1463091133870.png (126KB, 465x395px) Image search: [Google]
1463091133870.png
126KB, 465x395px
>people think this is actually a woman
>>
>>34988618
The only two problems with your plan are the concept and the execution.
>>
>>34989356
>White knighting a LARPer on /r9k/
lmfao this shit writes itself.
>>
>>34990862
>>34991518
>there are no women on the internet
original plox
>>
>>34988618
Your plan results in you being pump and dump material. If you wanted a man who would not pump and dump you then you wouldn't be meeting up for sex in the first place. I know this is bait though because no one could be this stupid.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.