[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here get freaked out when a girl likes them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2769.jpg (40KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
40KB, 600x646px
Does anyone else here get freaked out when a girl likes them really fast? Like when you barely talk and they say how much they like you?
>>
>>34988215
>girl likes them
Fuck off normie
orig
>>
>>34988215
I know this feel. It gives me a headache
>>
>>34988215
yeah, that's when i drop them. it just means you're disposable in their eyes. those girls make me fucking cringe.

i was texting a girl i met online last year and before we had even skyped she told me she loved me. fucking what. if i was more intelligent i would have dropped her right there, but i was a lonely piece of shit who didn't have anyone to talk to,..
>>
Well you should, because girls like that are sluts, sleazes and desperate girls who don't like you for who you are.
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2732.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>34988215
I'm upset at the amount of normies in this thread. If girls ever talk to you or say that they like you ever you need to GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AND GO KILL YOURSELVES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34989185
>girls that say that shit but really won't send nudes
>>
>>34989394
having girls show interests in you doesn't cure your mental illness
so unless you are 10/10 Chad and can fuck them on 1st date
you still end up with nothing
>>
>>34988215

This hasn't happened for years and years, but yes. It always makes me think that they're just fucking with me.
>>
That feel, y-yeah i-ive had t-that.
G-girls showing i-interest in m-me.
>>
>when a girl likes them

fuck off, chad
>>
File: 1473805948309.gif (979KB, 400x316px)
1473805948309.gif
979KB, 400x316px
>>34988215
>mfw thinking back to my teenage self

I had this arab 9/10 lusting after me like crazy
All my friends knew me as the racist nazi and so I said I wouldn't touch a shitskin like her
in reality I was just a pussy

I was told that a (the only) christian girl in our school was really into me as well, my friend had a crush on her so I didn't do anything with her either jk I'm just a pussy

and I knew that my highschool crush had a crush on me as well, still I just pussies out

My female cousin literally threw herself onto me and wanted me to fuck her, I said that we're cousins and we can't do this, ofc I was just a pussy.

I have no idea how I managed to attract them, I'm ugly, not very intelligent, don't have a nice personality, was never popular.
>>
>>34990068
I sure fucked up the spoilers, whopsie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.