[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE MATRIX IS A SEX RING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Morpheus2.png (228KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus2.png
228KB, 600x339px
"WE DON'T FREE MINDS THAT ARE THIS OLD USUALLY"
>>
you see, Morpheus said, "we don't free minds that are this old usually", well that's because they like that young tight ass of virgin boys, take mouse for example, clear case of abuse there, the kid is very jittery and frightened of new people around. at night he gets ravished by guys named tank and dozer, before going to dreamland (roofied) with morpheus
>>
File: 1453173966081.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453173966081.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>34987839
uhmmmmmmmhmmmm
>>
u wot m8

Children have a much more vivid imagination and are pretty capable of adapting to different lifestyles growing up

Imagine when you were 6 and you're told that the world you live in isn't real. The 6 year old you will say "okay that sounds pretty believable I mean what even is real lol"

Now try the same when you're 46. "That's bullshit. This reality is the only reality that we know of. Fuck off."

Morpheus even says
>The mind has trouble letting go

Made me respond / 10
>>
>>34987839
THE MATRIX IS A KEK RING
>>
Thats why he snags em when they are young, easier to mold into slaves
>>
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIND...... BLOOOOOOWN!!!!

OMGWTFBBQ?????
It actually works.... if you think about it.....
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.