/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEDO UPRISING WHEN?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pedo uprising.png (12KB, 301x223px) Image search: [Google]
pedo uprising.png
12KB, 301x223px
PEDO UPRISING WHEN?
>>
Hopefully during the time I am alive, this is something I want to bear witness to
>>
Just wait for Islam to grow strong enough in Europe
>>
>>34987089
Death penalty is going to be enforced for you guys soon. You better not be an offender.
>>
>>34987184
>death penalty
The backlash of that would be hilariously what OP is implying.
>>
>>34987222
>backlash of pedo death penalty
I really doubt most of those guys would arm themselves and start killing everyone.
>>
File: 1484719971001.gif (689KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484719971001.gif
689KB, 266x199px
>>34987113
>bear witness to
>bear witness
>bear
>>
>>34987240
just keep 2d loli legal, the second you crack down on that normie heads are going to roll
>>
>>34987240
>pedos randomly chop girls to pieces because they'll turn on them some day and tell everyone when older
>someone that far gone couldn't find others and form a militia
They're already used to white knuckling it so it's not a question of bravery.
>>
>>34987270
Yeah I don't care about cartoon shit. You can look at whatever kind of sick cartoons you want as long as you don't try to bring any aspect of it into reality with actual people.
>>
>>34987270
That was banned in like the 90s so it IS being cracked down on. infinity chan got censored, 4chan itself had a loli board once. No heads roll because actual pedos don't fap to loli. It's not real. That's like saying people that watch dbz get into boxing matches more often or even like boxing.
>>
>>34987292
What I'm saying is I don't think the majority of them would take any action despite a constituency of them being complete psychos as you described. I just don't think the numbers are high enough for them to really do anything.
>>
>>34987323
loli is still allowed on 4chan, it's just contained in /b/. that's not something you would allow if it was actually being cracked down on
>>
>>34987334
Gays are like no higher than 5 percent of the populace, and most women weren't rioting back when they demanded rights. If most of them don't touch children but end up tortured in prison despite them not harming anyone, as most of them don't harm anyone (and the ones that do have sex may not consider it harm) of course they'd get a little more hostile if death was the penalty. As it is, they go to prison, get out on good behavior, if they are even sent to begin with. If they weren't a little at ease none would do it, one would think.
>get caught for possibly 20 or less years
>hope they let you off
>get caught for possibly kill you and you go to hell forever
>shoot your way out
>>
>>34987398
>>34987334
Forgot to add that even though pedos are only like one percent of men (inb4 females get sent to prison) alot get sent for teen stuff. So the number of males fighting for survival could get high.
>>
When it's time for Podesta's coup.
>>
File: 00094upset.jpg (115KB, 485x665px) Image search: [Google]
00094upset.jpg
115KB, 485x665px
Pedophiles are degenerate.
Why do we even exist?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.