[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 21 and still can't tie my shoelaces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 99.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw 21 and still can't tie my shoelaces
>>
>hes 21 and doesnt own velco strap new balances
>>
File: 1486875611063.png (223KB, 320x447px) Image search: [Google]
1486875611063.png
223KB, 320x447px
>>34986813
>20
>Everyone around me is growing shitty pube beards that look fucking awful
>They start roasting me because I stay clean shaven
>Ask the cucks if they even know how to wet shave
>Silence in the room

This whole generation of people growing up without fathers is really pathetic
>>
>tfw 23 and still don't know how banks work
>no idea what an overdraft is, how a mortgage works, what 'APR' means, what a credit card means

I just get my money out and hope it's OK.
>>
>>34986850

>wet shaving

do you wear a fedora too when you use your straight razor?

>>34986813
m8 pls
>>
>>34986850
I've had a full beard since I was 17
>>
>>34986866
>tfw my mother works in a bank
>>
I didn't learn the proper way to tie my shoes until I was 19, it's actually very simple if you look it up on google. It's just one of those things you feel fairly autistic about asking how to do IRL, and nobody bothered when I was younger.
>>
>>34986882
Hey if you're trying to compensate for lack of masculinity that's fine by me, just shut up about it for once.
>>
>>34986813
dyspraxia maybe? my friend has it and can't tie his shoes
>>
>>34986899
I keep it shaved.
I think you were just insecure about having an equally bad beard as them
>>
>>34986887
Don't care, didn't ask.
>>
>>34986932
>I have a full beard
>Except I don't

You lost me
>>
>>34986932
Of course I have a shit beard, I'm 20 years old and white.

That's why I shave it, because it's disgusting. I don't like being mocked by people with shit beards because I don't want to sport a shit beard.
>>
>>34986944
The ability to grow one.
Are you dense?
>>
>>34986866

overdraft is when you take more money out of your account than what you have

i.e if you have 20 dollars in your checking account and take out 25 dollars you over drafted 5 bucks

mortgage is how much you pay the bank for owning your house

a credit card is where you spend money you dont have but you pay the bank later the money you spent, if you dont pay it off within whatever time the bank says, you go into debt

An annual percentage rate (APR) is the annual rate charged for borrowing or earned through an investment, and is expressed as a percentage that represents the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan.
>you borrow money from the bank
>you pay the bank to borrowing that money whatever rate they say

so if you borrow 100 bucks from the bank (a loan) and they have an apr of 1% for a year, you have to pay 101 dollars at the end of the year (the loan and the apr)
>>
>>34986968
>The ability to grow one.

Yeah sure buddy how was I supposed to get that from:

>I've had a full beard since I was 17

Which clearly implies you've had a full beard since you were 17. The only dense one here is the retard who can't into english gud. I hope you're a dirty beaner or some shit because there's no excuse for being this shit at basic english unless it's not your first language.
>>
>>34987008
You shouldnt be getting on people about english with how poor yours is.
>>
>>34987076
Show me where it was poor disregarding the obvious joke of

>can't into english gud
>>
>>34986813
You can learn it in literally 5 minutes right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.