[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isurehopeyouguysdontdothis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1422.jpg (65KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1422.jpg
65KB, 450x450px
>he bought the girl a gift to their first date
>>
>he laugh too loud when she tells a joke
>>
File: kikes.jpg (4KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
4KB, 230x219px
>>34986310
>he pays for dinner at the first date
>he takes her to a movie on the first date
>he tells her he might be falling in love with his first date at the end of the night
>he brutally masturbates in his car after dropping his first date off
>he cries and calls her up on the phone as he still sits in her driveway, asks if he can see her tomorrow, she says "uhh, I think I'm busy."
>blocks my number, I try to get hold of her for about a week
>idea.jpg
>leave a letter in her mailbox, along with a little box of chocolates
>letter expresses love and inner desires, written in fucking verse...
>anxiously think about her unblocking me and calling me or giving me some sign that she was moved by my letter
>never hear back from her again.

help me
>>
>>34987055
This must be fiction.
>>
File: 2155536.jpg (30KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
2155536.jpg
30KB, 300x225px
>he asked if he could kiss her
>>
>>34987055
taking her to the movies is the easiest way to not get a second date. please don't do this shit.
>>
>>34987274
It's all about that coffee date, nigga.
>actually lets you get to know each other
>either of you can dip out at basically any point if shit gets awkward or boring
>cheap af
>>
>he calls her beautiful on the first date
>he texts her the same day he got her number
>>
>>34987330
word. a movie is too impersonal. there's no talking for like 2 hours, it's a really intimate setting for being with someone for the first time. just a bad idea all around. avoid it at all costs for a first date.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.