[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my virgin walk came back >tfw high school was 10 years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1487471760109.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487471760109.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>tfw my virgin walk came back
>tfw high school was 10 years ago
>>
>>34986291
You already posted this anon. i was the only post in the last thread as well.

Maybe you should give up.
>>
>>34986335
are you the guy who posted the thread about being the only one who understands existence
>>
>>34986372
No. I usually don't come here anymore. It's just that it's cancerous as fagging fuck to spam the sam shitty thread just as soon as it goes to the archive.
>>
>>34986390
if you don't come here why did you snap respond to my thread

shouldn't you be out trying to make your virginity leave your body again
>>
>>34986291
This is like weaboo autism for christians. I like it.
>>
>>34986418
I was pissy that you'd take the time to post it again right after it went to the archive but didn't say anything to my previous post on your previous thread. That's gay, you tumour. You're being one of those post one line then run away from the keyboard faggots, so I figured I'd point that shit out.
>>
>>34986567
are you the same guy who made the thread about getting mad when people don't respond to you in a thread and then i ignored you in that thread
>>
>>34986610
>>No. I usually don't come here anymore.
>>
>>34986746
>>>>I was pissy
>>
File: uR1dBjK.png (684KB, 900x672px) Image search: [Google]
uR1dBjK.png
684KB, 900x672px
>>34986291
>tfw I'm 6 months away from becoming a virgin again
>>
>>34986773
>>>>>I have no point
>>
>>34986773
>>34986925
jesus christ just fuck already
>>
>>34986291
>implying that neurons and muscle cells can multiply and regenerate
nope they cannot. that's why severe muscle tear and neurodegeneration is irreversible and unhealable. that's exactly why old people go senile and experience dementia. their cells die and they don't multiply. also explains why our skin can repair itself, but a severely damaged muscle must undergo surgery to work again. they can't repair themselves. same with retina cells, blindless cannot be cured.
>>
File: 1486970453874s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486970453874s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>34986291
So are you telling me I'm 3X virgin? are you serius?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.