[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What SSRIs would you guys recommend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: say.png (99KB, 2100x485px) Image search: [Google]
say.png
99KB, 2100x485px
What SSRIs would you guys recommend
>>
none, don't do it. the moment you start drugging yourself up is when the real you dies.
>>
>>34986106
No more of 20mg of cipralex
>>
>>34986185
What this anon. Cipralex is decent. I have a friend on Wellbutrin. I've heard good things about that one.
>>
>>34986106
none, it's as simple as that
>>
I'm getting off SSRIs because I have difficulty maintaining an errection
>>
File: 1487218738055.png (86KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1487218738055.png
86KB, 250x248px
>>34986106
running, pullups and pushups.

i'm not memeing.
>>
>>34986532
I joined a gym in 2016 on Jan 1. Worked out consistently for 8 months till I couldn't afford It anymore. Never once did working out make me feel good about myself even with the gains. I literally only did it because my arms got huge and I was 3 fourths of the way into a 6 pack (skinnyfag so easy gains early on)
>>
>>34986668
Worth a shot. Everyone's physiology is slightly different, but I find it hard to believe that you didn't feel better when you were regularly exerting yourself.

I don't know if there's science to back this up, but I believe that if you don't regularly kick up the dust so to speak, the human machine starts to get fucky. We didn't evolve to be sedentary all the time.

I'd wager it alters brain chemistry when you lead a sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>34986106
I'm on 20mg of Cipralex (Lexapro in the USA).
It has definitely made me less depressed and anxious, and I finally got a girlfriend too. No negative side effects to speak of besides having trouble reaching orgasm during the first three months, but that has gone away now.
>>
i take 20mg of fluoxetine, I never think about suicide anymore and I can still masturbate my penis perfectly fine
>>
doesn't work like that you stupid tart.

everyones brains differently and will react to different medications in different ways.

what makes one person happy will make another more depressed.
>>
>>34986106
It depends on the individual. Stay away from Venlafaxine/Effexor though, it's horrible to get off of.
>>
>>34986898
What do you feel after working out is it mental or physical or both. Ive never understood what feeling better after working out meant. I always just felt tired /sore. Never really changed my mood positively or negatively.

Then again I have extremely repressed emotions how do you think I got here
>>
File: 1460468921431.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1460468921431.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>34987702
>Stay away from Venlafaxine/Effexor though, it's horrible to get off of.

really? what happens if you try to get off venlafaxine?
>>
on Zoloft myself, for about 3 weeks now. i think its helping but my dose is still low. i've also been doing a shit ton of therapy so its hard to tell
>>
Does anyone feel more energized on SSRIs than usual?
Because for me, they made me even more tired and less concentrated than I used to be.
>>
i took citalopram for a few days and it didn't do anything, i just felt more depressed knowing i had to rely on medication to live life.

pic related similar to my LoL username, wonder if coincidence or kek is trying to tell me something
>>
How do I get them prescribed?
>>
>>34986148
What if the real me was failing
>>
>>34990009
step 1: go to the doctors
step 2: say you're depressed and have anxiety symptoms
step 3: get prescription
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.