[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD and robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: lsd and the search.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lsd and the search.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
Any robots had previous experiences with this substance? I recently got two blotters from a friend's dealer (absolutely don't know what dosage those hits have) and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take half a tab alone as a first timer experience. Im doing this mainly to gain some insight in my life and see if it could help me on an emotional level
>>
>>34985308
Take half, you don't know what dosage it is and what substance it is, you have no idea how many things are sold as lsd these days
>>
>>34985308
If you are not sure about the dosage, try just a quarter of a tab first and up the dosage based on that experience. Taking too much is incredibly difficult to handle and very exhausting.
LSD made me more social and less egotistic, but only for a few months. For the better imo, as there is no hope for a beta who's not even a little bit selfish.
It also made me realize how relative everything is. Kinda hard to describe but you will see after you took it yourself.
>>
File: 1482887038046.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482887038046.png
1MB, 642x767px
First time I ever took LSD was maybe 3 months back.
I took one tab and basically ended up wishing that I would had taked two. You CAN'T take more tabs later in the trip because it wont make the trip harder it will only make it last longer.

Then I tried it for my second time some weeks ago. Took 3 tabs and ended up puking like a bitch. I was literally afraid that I would overdose because my guess was that it was bootleg LSD because the effects I got only lasted for like 4 hours.

PLEASE buy a test kit everyone. Real LSD is rare nowadays because it's much cheaper to make bootleg, spice LSD.

I've promised myself that if I ever want to try psychedelics again I will only stick to mushrooms.
>>
>>34985690
I wish I could buy a test kit for this shit, but that stuff is quite the rare occasion in south america (people are so fucking ignorant regarding drugs)
>>
>>34985725
LSD is visible under a blacklight if you can get one of those.

It's not a 100% confirmation but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>34985554
How long would the trip last with only a quarter of a tab??
>>
File: 1484485764706.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1484485764706.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
Been trying to get it for the best part of two years. Finally got two tabs. Took one. Tongue went numb so I swallowed the tab. 3 hours later and I saw nothing. Got Nbombed lads. Feelsbad.
>>
>>34985788
It would still last about 8-10 hours, it just won't be that intense. If you smoke weed while tripping, be prepared for the effects to increase by a million.
>>
>>34985875
Why don't you just order it via darkner? It's really not that hard and generally a safe call if you are not incredibly stupid.
>>
>>34986012
Been looking into it. Paranoid as fuck. Need to get a PO box and shit.
>>
>>34986046
I always send it straight to my house, with my real name and shit. The police does not give a single fuck about buyers as long as you don't buy in bulk.
>>
>>34986096
Still live with my parents at the moment so that's not an option. Still, good to know there's not much chance of getting caught.
>>
>>34986096
How much do you usually order?
>>
>>34986159
it comes in a letter usually. it's paper. no need to pay more for packages, plus envelopes have less of a screening process, and there's no way to detect lsd anyway - no smell, and again, it comes on paper. LSD in the mail is the perfect crime and suspicious to no one
>>
>>34986046
>*Knock, knock*
>We have a package here sent to your address, it has illegal substances inside.
>What? That's not mine, I never ordered anything
>Oh...Ok..bye.
>>
>>34986543
also if anyone ever asks you to sign for anything don't do it
>>
>>34986216
Mostly just a little bit, for me and my friends. Iike 5 blotters of acid or half a gramm of dmt
>>
>>34986681
What's DMT like? Always been interested. My mate's obsessed. Says it feels like you've been on a trip for days when it's really only 20-30 minutes. He's never done it so I don't really trust that.
>>
>>34986735
>Says it feels like you've been on a trip for days when it's really only 20-30 minutes. He's never done it so I don't really trust that.
yeah tell him to shut the fuck up
>>
>>34986781
So what's it like then?
>>
>>34986735
Time doesn't matter on a dmt trip, it's non existent. Every trip is different and impossible to describe, only very vaguely. You see patterns, for me those patterns often "live", they have a personality and do something. For example, I had patterns shaped like an anteater, but colored in blue and green. They were poking around in my brain, it was pretty funny. Another time, some patterns were shopping, idk how I made that up.
>>
>>34986801
like if pharaohs weren't bullshitting and they actually are demigods / gods, and for a few seconds you get to feel what it's like to be a pharaoh all bronzed and oiled up and eating astral grapes from an astral egyptian concubine
>>
Not with LSD. but shrooms cured my autism and racism. I'm a happy normie now. thank the shrooms god.
>>
When you take it, swallow the tab.

RC's only work if ingested sublingually. LSD is ingested the same sublingually or via digestion.

It's not 100% but it's another way to make sure you don't have shitty RC's.

Also, if it tastes bitter, spit it out. LSD has no taste but RC's do.
>>
Well, I would recommend you try Shrooms before you try LSD just to see how you handle Psychedelics. I say this for three reasons:

1. Shrooms last from around 6-8 hours, while LSD lasts around 8-12 hours. The shorter duration of the Shrooms trip means if you're having a bad time it'll be over sooner, and you don't have to put aside as much time out of your day to have the trip (LSD tripping is sort of an experience you have to commit an entire day to)

2. You know what you're getting. Nowadays, a lot of "lsd" being sold by dealers is actually just cheaply made research chemicals that give a similar experience. These usually give worse trips and a lot of them are really bad for your health. If a tab tastes bitter, than you bought research chemicals.

3. You sleep easier on shrooms. On an acid trip, you can't sleep for the duration of the trip due to the stimulation in your brain and you probably wont be able to sleep a few hours after, either. It's hard to do but I've seen people fall asleep while on shrooms. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal but just give it some thought.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.