[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so Cruel? How can you blatantly take advantage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 8639a87.jpg (106KB, 631x782px) Image search: [Google]
8639a87.jpg
106KB, 631x782px
Why are women so Cruel?
How can you blatantly take advantage of someone without even batting an eye?
>>
Those socks tho
>>
>>34984570

Just like with the majority of women's flaws, it's not necessarily a problem with their gender but with the way society treats their gender. Women get coddled, protected and spoiled. This particular woman honestly believes that she deserves to be treated like a princess without having to do anything in return. She doesn't feel the slightest bit bad about it, because much like if she actually was a princess, she views it as her birthright as a non-ugly female. It's not like this is some fundamental part of the female psyche, it's ingrained in them by our culture. Women are so favoured by society at large that it ends up instilling in them a massive, bloated sense of entitlement.
>>
>>34984570
I'm thinking its the guy's fault here. He didn't have to offer to do all these things for her and is really putting the pussy on a pedestal in a way of saying. He needs to chill and not shower someone in gifts, thats not going to get you into someone's heart.
>>
My friend does this exact shit, he spent months taking this girl out, driving her wherever she wanted, and buying her all kinds of stuff. He told her that he has feelings and wants to go further and she just tried to guilt trip him by saying
>ohh noooo don't ruin our friendship :(
He still does this stuff even today, on Valentine's he took her for a 150 pound meal. She said she loved him and he got really excited and started to pour his heart out and then she said "I love you like a cat". He's going out with her again next week (paying for everything himself of course), literally cucked.
>>
>friend date
>#stillsingletho

Brutal.

I would curse her for leading him on, but she isn't. The guy's just a fucking doormat who thinks that if he keeps showering this bitch with free shit, she'll finally be his girlfriend one day.

But that's not gonna happen. Instead, this girl is gonna wake up one morning in the near future, covered in the semen of some random chad she met the night before, and, feeling like a used condom, she'll go crying to this dipshit for emotional support.

I bet he'll give it o her as well, the fucking cuck.

Or, who knows. Maybe he'll finally realise the error of his ways.
>>
>>34984920
Your mate's a fucking chump.

It sucks that she's willing to let the stupid fuck keep taking her out, but like >>34984804 said, it's not exactly her fault that she thinks that way. She's been raised to think that way, brought up in a sheltered little bubble where non-ugly girls think they're actually entitled to this treatment.
>>
>>34985051
I and everyone he knows have been telling him to cut her off since the first couple of weeks. He's a virgin and he kissed a girl for the first time last year so I think he is just blinded by desperation and doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. I don't blame the girl whatsoever, if I had a servant who did whatever I asked and spent their entire paycheck on me, I would for sure take advantage of it. And yeah she basically doesn't even think she's being unreasonable, she's alright looking so it's not even a noteable thing for her to get treated like that.
>>
>>34984847
>I'm thinking its the guy's fault here
It's definitely guys fault. He genuinely believes that by being friend he will ascend into relationship with her.
>>
>>34984570
Can't find the pic but iirc the guy actually took her out on a friendship(read:pity) date because she was feeling bad or something. I don't think he actually wants to date her. He just wanted to WK for the chick for whatever reason.
>>
What a fucking beta lol. How's this even allowed. Why's the girl not being reprimanded by some sensible normie.
>>
I wish emotional manipulation were illegal.
>>
Because they think they deserve it all
>>
>>34985248
so he does something nice for her and she posts a caption as brutal as that, what a cunt
>>
>>34985170
desu when I was 13yo I thought it works like that
>>
>>34986056
Bitch I still think like that intuitively. Luckily I'm consciously aware enough it doesn't work like that I avoid women all together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.