[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo Male general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: gentlemen2.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen2.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
There are plenty of woman hate around, but not nearly enough distaste for the spineless men who enable them.

Recent news in Neo Male Essentials:
https://www.indy100.com/article/divorced-father-post-facebook-ex-wife-viral-adorable-parenting-7588066
>divorced father raises kids to worship their mother - good little cucks like their father
>>
>>34984531
This is the root of the problem. Women perpetuate it, but the men that keep this shit going are the bane of my existence. They need to be stopped.
>>
File: open your relationship they said.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
open your relationship they said.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
Bumping the thread with a tribute to men with spines
>>
Another example of a beta male who needs some sense knocked into him:
>>34984570
>>
File: 1444579471868.png (78KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444579471868.png
78KB, 640x450px
>>34984565
>the bane of my existence
BANE?
>>
>>34985101
No. Origigus testimus.
>>
>>34985050

that was fucking beautiful

KEK
>>
File: a13f58d91be54f59b63c61737e302a7a.jpg (182KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a13f58d91be54f59b63c61737e302a7a.jpg
182KB, 750x1200px
>>34984531
Men that pander to women's attitude should be ostracized. Women aren't really the problem, they're fuckin women. The guys that encourage this shit are the problem. All those neo/nu-male cucks. It's absolutely astonishing to know that some guys STILL think that being a girls best friend will get them in her pants. As if pussy is valuable enough to waste your life on a fruitless endeavor. If you really wanted to chase after a myth why not go find sunken pirate treasure, look for unicorns and magic ponies, or at least try to find a way to make waifus real.
>>
I don't believe in the hyper-individualist Neo-Masculinist shit where it's every man for himself. Men with a strong Mannerbund will always be more alpha then a single alpha male.

However, I do believe it's the responsibility to tame and control women.

That doesn't mean that women do not deserve punishment. Just that both sides have become rather distasteful.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.