[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blog Post #642

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: chan chan.jpg (31KB, 354x480px) Image search: [Google]
chan chan.jpg
31KB, 354x480px
Is what I did autistic, r9k?
>go to restaurant with classmates to do group project
>it's me, a 9/10 girl, and another guy
>girl has already brought her own food
>the guy leaves to buy his own food
>it's just me and the girl
>oh fuck
>the girl is sitting right in front of me, eating
>i'm not eating because i already ate earlier
>don't know what to do
>i pretend to do something on my phone, and sometimes i look anywhere randomly to avoid looking at her
>at least 30 minutes have passed, and we've exchanged ZERO words to each other
>we NEVER talked in those 30 minutes, it was just pure silence as she kept eating right in front of me
It's not as bad as I think it is, right? Normal people have experienced this before and they never felt embarassed about it, right?
I was waiting for her to start the conversation because I'm fine with keeping conversations going, but I rarely start them.
But she never did, so it was pure silence until our other group member came back.
>>
>>34984208
It's pretty awkward, but I'd be surprised if you didn't do that desu. Autistic? Yes. Is it a big deal? Probably not.
>>
>>34984208
Did you rape her afterwards? If not, then yes that's pretty autistic.
>>
>>34984208
only autistic if you wanted to talk to her
sauce on pic btw
>>
>>34984208
It depends on how you looked in those 30 min
If you acted weird and started sweating like a sperglord, then that's embarassing.
but if you acted cool enough, then it's not a big deal.
>>
>>34984256
search 'Eliza' on youtube
>>
>>34984340
that is not eliza on youtube
>>
>>34984382
it is if you believe enough
>>
>>34984307
I kept looking at random stuff and random people on the restaurant to avoid eye contact with her.
Is that cool enough?
>>
>>34984208
Yeah, that was pretty autistic. Usually normos make vapid comments about their surroundings / things right in front of them. You need to improve your small talk ability. Nobody is going to shoot you down for attempting to strike up conversation, just don't ever physically demonstrate that you're afraid of talking to a girl. That's when they'll start verbally trampling all over you.
>>
File: op1.png (329KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
op1.png
329KB, 680x632px
>>34984208
>starting a blogpost on a burmese koi pond tending forum
yes, you are autistic, and also a faggot

ta-da
>>
>>34984483
I'm very good at small talk (or at least I think I am) when I'm with guys.
I can keep a conversation as long as I want if it's not with a female. In fact, I have a lot of friends at school (all of them are male).
It's just girls that I'm nervous of, and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>34984606
Sounds like you're gay, OP.
/thread
>>
>>34984340
it's not eliza anymore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.