[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you felt extremely beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486071521914.gif (560KB, 583x583px)
1486071521914.gif
560KB, 583x583px
Beta stories thread, I'll start.
It starts off slow but it needs backstory

>see one of those chart threads a month ago
>decide to make the most autistic chart imaginable for fun
>post it, think nothing of it then go to sleep
>notice someone replied that they really want to talk to me when I wake up
>add anon on skype and ask why they wanted to add me
>turns out it's a bpd roastie who just got ghosted by her orbiter and wants a new one
>don't see the harm decide I'll practice on her to build up confidence for irl girls
>stutter pretty badly because I'm autistic and english isn't my first language
>she tells me she thinks it's cute
>says she's a NEET and messages me a lot all day every day, always wants to call
>always gets mad when I don't respond
>periodically throws tantrums and tells me to die and never message her again
>blocks me about 4 times
>generally very crazy and manipulative
>decide I've had enough and block her
>adds me from another account
>can't resist adding her back
>casually talks about her exes (apparently she has two) way too much
>randomly accuses me of wanting to "leave her like they all do"
>at the same time she tells me stuff like she's "so excited to get to know me" and asks me to send her weird stuff like me shaving, tells me she wants to do it for me
>start developing beta feelings for her
>today she tells me she wants to "jump on me and hug"
>tell her me too and I wish she was in europe so we could meet up at a public place like a cafe' or whatever
>starts sobbing because apparently that's exactly how she met her first ex after talking online for a long time
>comfort her like a fucking beta and read her a story to make her feel better
>find out she's going to university next week

I'M SUCH A FUCKING BETA WHY CAN'T I RESIST CRAZY GIRLS SHE'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WANT IN A GIRL AND NOW SHE'LL GET FUCKED BY UNIVERSITY CHADS WHILE I COMFORT HER ON SKYPE REEEEE
>>
>>34983581
>it's an 'anon makes a thread about robot feels and it 404s with no (You)s' episode again
>>
What do you expect people to say? I have never felt that beta.
>>
>>34984189
you don't belong on this board then
>>
>>34983581
this is why i dont get involved with females, particularly from this board, they are all wastes of your time
>>
File: 1487513322664.png (93KB, 645x773px)
1487513322664.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>34983581
Tbh, that's really fucking beta anon, ouch
The way I deal with having those feelings probably isn't healthy but what else is new...
Get drunk, go to strip club, realize women are really just in it for the money, objectify the shit out of them, go home, fap, pass out drunkenly.
>>
Yeah crazy girls really fuck with your head, always making you think you have a chance at fucking or dating them but never do. And once you stop giving them the validation and attention they want then they'll do some shit like fuck one of your friends.

I never understood why people always say stay away from crazy chicks.. Now I know.
>>
Dude, that's barely beta. Really beta is like being humiliated by an alpha in front of a bunch of people or something. I don't have a story like that but similar.

>Really long time ago when I was a turbo autist at age 17
>Had the most retarded "haircut" in existence and wore old baggy hoodies every day, basically looked like a fucking loser. With my really thick hair that was always in my eyes, my cheap glasses and lack of fashion sense.
>I was basically neet, but I'd always "try" a new college course every year just to keep my parents happy before dropping out after a couple of months to resume my neetdom.
>I can't emphasise how autistic and socially retarded I was during this time. Once told a girl I'd only just met that she should be sold as a tramp's prostitute because I thought ti was funny and got kicked out of the course because of it. >Almost cried when they told me.
>Another time go on an autistic rant about how stupid this guy on my course was for buying an alienware computer because it's so much easier to build one. (really I had no clue and was spouting shit I'd heard on /v/)
>In response the guy tells me about how cringey and awkward everything I do is and brutally tears down basically everything about me.
>Tells me that I'm the most awkward kid he's ever met and asked how I'm ever going to manage to talk to real human beings if I ever get a job.
>Have no idea what to say, because I guess it's all true.
>leave the class and never go back.

I'm still a 23 year old virgin but at least I'm not like that anymore, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>34985382
>>34985344
Just to clarify she's not actually getting fucked by anyone atm, I'm just assuming that's what's gonna happen once she goes to uni.
>>34985441
What really fucks with my head is that I still don't understand why she would want to talk to me. She's the one initiating contact 90% of the time even though I'm a boring person and we have nothing in common. She's a 8/10 young asian girl who likes anime and has rich parents. I'm sure she could get tons of orbiters from /r9k/ and from real life weeaboos as well, but for reasons beyond my understanding she wants me to orbit her even though I'm a khv beta with no personality and I don't even like anything she does.
>>34985672
I used to be similar to that when I was about 15 years old. I don't know how bad it was for you but I was extremely edgy, awkward, autistic and repulsive. I would wash my hair (which looked autistic either way) once a week and wear autism shoes and autism hoodies.
I guess we have to go through these phases to realize the error in our ways. It seems like normies can learn from the mistakes of robots, while we either learn from our own or never learn at all.
I'm only 19 years old, but I have no doubt about still being a khv when I'm 23 and older
>>
>at work
>thing broke
>go to guys that fix these things
>there are three of them, one reading newspaper, second fidgeting with a phone, third doing who knows what
>come up to them. completely ignored
>say what and where needs fixing
>2 seconds later still no reaction
>guy with newspaper lifts his gaze to my face with theatrical slowness and looks at me like I am a piece of shit he just stepped in
>nods briefly and returns his attention to newspaper
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.