[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well? What do you have to say now? She's right you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-08-51-46.png (649KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-08-51-46.png
649KB, 1080x1920px
Well? What do you have to say now?
She's right you know
>>
>>34983324
This is right only if you believe that this is a woman, but a trance "woman" is a dude with a mental illness.
>>
Well you can sugarcoat it all you want but it still doesn't change the fact that biologically thats a guy. No matter how fucked in the brain they are about it. When you pull his pants down and see a fucking dick, and you shove it in his ass, then yeah dude you're gay accept it
>>
>>34983353
trans*

originalo
>>
File: book.jpg (42KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
42KB, 425x500px
>>34983324
Gender fluidity is a subjective thought (and a mental illness) and isnt based in facts. Age is a measure of time, and something that cant go back, unlike gender fluidity. Thats why shes wrong.
>>
XX chromosomes=Female
XY chromsomes=Male

/thread
>>
>>34983375
>when you pull his pants down and see a fucking dick, and shove it in his ass
ehm i don't think that's how sex work
>>
>>34983582
ah so instead of realizing that you're fucking a guy you just try to find a flaw in one of my sentences

have fun accepting your homosexuality :^)
>>
But that adult is no longer a child.
That boy is still a boy, just with a mutilated body.

Except your homosexuality and take your feminist shit somewhere else fatty
>>
>>34983648
No that boy is no longer a boy
Not all women have vaginas
>>
>>34983324
Are they trying to guilt people into dating them or what is the plan here?

>shit, I don't have a good moral counter argument, I guess i have to date the tranny
>>
>>34983324
If you are attracted to the benis, you are gay.

If you call it boipussy, you are gay

If you are attracted to the feminine face and breasts, you are not gay
>>
File: garjack7.jpg (195KB, 1200x357px) Image search: [Google]
garjack7.jpg
195KB, 1200x357px
>>34983353
fbpb
shut it all down, goyim
>>
>>34983324
False equivalence? Oe is a natural human process and the other is a horrendous delusional fantasy where the person feels the need to
mutilate their body to feel comfortable with themselves.
>>34983754
This guy gets it.
>>
i'm gay and i'd never date a tranny freak
>>
>>34983775
>garjack
>not garfeel
>>
Aging is a natural process. Chopping off your dick and pretended you're a grill isnt'.
>>
>>34983324
The difference here is that one of these things is transitory and is achieved over time (childhood to adulthood) and the other is not (you are born either a male or a female).

Why do people buy into this "trans" shit.
>>
>>34984076
Gender is a social construct
Not all women have vaginas
>>
>>34984112
>Not all women have vaginas
they're cunts no matter what
>>
>>34984112
Exactly. I'm a woman but I don't have a vagina. I don't have a penis either.
>>
>>34984112
You are a man, and it is gay. However, there is nothing wrong with being gay. When trans people argue that it's not gay it implies that they think there is something wrong with being gay, and that kind of homophobia is not welcome on /r9k/, so please visit /lgbt/ to help rid yourself of your bigotry.
>>
>>34983324
>Comparing puberty to a mental illness.
>Liberal faggots pushing their agenda.
>>
If the nigga cut his dick off and got sum tits and vagina down there, I agree with her.
>>
it's different, as everyone was a child a some point, and everyone is born with a gender, he chose to change that gender so yes, that makes him a faggot for sure
>>
>>34984112
(1) Im sure what happened to you doesn't happen to the majority of people who are "trans" and therefore, under your explanation, they don't have an excuse. (2) Alternatively, it doesn't matter that you don't have a proper vagina/penis. You're born with either XX or XY chromosomes. These chromosomes don't change during the course of your life (unlike childhood to adulthood)
>>
>>34983324
>growing up is the same as cutting parts of your body, and pretending to be something that you will never ever be.

Leftists are a meme.
>>
>>34983324
Well, if you are physically attracted to nude models like Monroe, you might as well be a pedophile.
>>
>>34983495
Penis = man
Vagina = woman

/thread
>>
>>34984630
This distinction doesn't work because what happens if a man loses his penis in an accident?
xx - xy is better because you can't lose those
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.