[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
785KB, 768x771px
You have FIVE (5) seconds to decide whether or not dogs are the most KEKED creature in all of existence
>were once fearsome predators
>humanity cucked them using eugenics and captivity to control their genetic lineage
>turned them into a weak, groveling, miserable, pathetic shadow of their former selves
>their sole purpose from birth to death is to simply amuse humans, the superior life form
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
I couldnt decide in 5 seconds because it took me 34 seconds to read all of that in sorry :(
>>
you could say it about humans
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 240x240px
>>34982616
so dogs are robots?
that would mean that police dogs and dogs that help with elderly, blind/deaf people, etc. are wagecucks?
>>
>>34982660
>>34982660
reading disability? It shouldnt take you more than 10 seconds to read all of that
>>
File: husky.jpg (105KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
105KB, 800x533px
Dogs are mans best friend, hunters use dogs, drug sniffers, bomb sniffers, a dog is only as capable as its human.
>>
>>34982616
I would say livestock are worse than dogs, dogs get fairly good treatment unless their owner is a psycho, and they are seen pretty much on the same level as humans. Noone gives a fuck about livestock, they are literally born to be drugged up then slaughtered
>>
>>34982616
>>>turned them into a weak, groveling, miserable, pathetic shadow of their former selves
Nigger, maybe in your sheltered pampered Americuck life all you see are pugs or Chihuahuas
Dogs are completely capable of fucking your shit right the fuck up
Why do you think policemen and soldiers have used trained dogs to fucking murder people for millennia?
>>
I guess that's pretty fair considering we were genetically engineered by extraterrestrials to serve as mentally and spiritually inferior gold-mining slaves.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slave-Species-Gods-History-Anunnaki-ebook/dp/B0098O9FEG/
>>
>>34982616
They were useful companions and so they survived. Think about it, we're killing off any animals that can't be used as pets.
>>
>>34982713
No, im not english
>>
>>34982776
>>34982730
Hmm yes, I thought about changing my post a bit. I meant those miniature generic abomination dogs, the useless tiny ones that serve no functional use beyond being a noise machine. Big dogs are totally cool.

I also thought of mentioning cats, but I couldn't decide exactly what to say about them. If anything, the owners are the cucks, not the cat.
>>34982772
That's a good point
>>
>>34982789
Can you give me a quick rundown on these sumerian aliens?
>>
>>34982616
No dogs are successful parasites that have conned millions into wasting their time on them.
>>34982730
>le man best friend meme
Vast majority of dogs are worthless wastes of space and should be shot.
>>
>>34982616
Who cares if they've fallen from grace.

They love human affection so I'd wager that they're a lot happier now than they were having to fight tooth and claw every day for what could be their last meal.
>>
>>34982796
Me neither and I read it in 10 seconds
>>
>>34982945
t. Muhammed Al Abdul
>>
>>34982616
quick! someone get the doggo gore!
>>
>>34983032
Shut up you stupid pet cuck.
Go play with your shitty stink smelling "best friend" you fucking loser haha.
>>
>>34982616
I mean in the wild they would most likely be a beta in a pack anyway so I dont see their existence being terribly different. I've seen some dogs go pretty alpha on their owners too. I like them, they have such honest and pure emotions and always give their best, but it is sad what some people reduce them to ie paris hilton types
>>
>>34983071
>Pet cuck
I remember you
>>
>>34983117
I low key posted this thread hoping he would show up.

Anyone remember the anti drugs and meditation autist that used to post here?
>>
>>34983071
In order to successfully integrate into Western society you have to treat dogs with kindness and respect. Also, unlike in Syria, having sex with young boys is frowned upon.
>>
>>34982907
Just a quick one, then.

>legally own our galaxy
>own over 32,000 planets
>can travel faster than speed itself
>able to read our minds
>only able to eat pot noodle for sustenance
>shit out spaceship metal
>know everything about everything
>>
>>34983143
He's great, I hope we all get another redpill on how animals are the worst

I never go in the drug threads so I didn't see that guy
>>
>>34983094
Being a beta in the social hierarchy of a wolf pack is a pretty good position.

They're the second-in-command to the alpha. They get to eat before the lower wolves, are the only other ones who may get to breed, they don't have to fight off challengers like the alpha, and if they choose to, they can challenge the alpha for a chance to become the new alpha.
>>
>>34983147
I'm more american than you fool.
I'm just not brainwashed by pet culture and I don't worship the Dog and Cat.
There will soon be one hundred million dogs in America, almost all of of which serve no purpose. Why is this okay? It's not but you can't see tha because you're a stupid fucking dog fag and have been indoctrinated,maybe stop being so pathetic you need control over retarded dumb dog to feel good about yourself and stop deluding yourself into thinking it is your friend it is just dumb dog. I fucking hate you people and your animals, hope your shitty pet gets crushed under a truck bumper.
>>
>>34983280
Please tell us more
pastrami
>>
>>34983266
Are there really omegas in wolf packs?
I thought that was a meme.
>>
>>34983356
They're the lowest of the low I think
>>
They were fearsome predators because they killed as a group. Being a social animal made it easier to control them. Its why you can tell your dog what to do but not a cat. Most felines are solitary predators so they don't understand social order the way a dog does.
>>
>>34983280
Heh, I'm not the one getting all bent out of shape by dogs, kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x559px
>>34982616
Birds. They used to be dinosaurs, the dominant life on the planet, and the largest land predators to ever walk the earth, at the top of the food chain. Now all that's left after the meteor impact is pic related.
>>
>>34982713
But this doesn't negate the fact that he couldn't make up his mind in 5 seconds since you stated it should take no more than 10 seconds to read.
>>
>>34982616
Dogs are niggers of the animal kingdom. The only people who will disagree with this are themselves either niggers or spics.
>>
>>34983167
Please tell me you haven't actually bought into this shit.
>>
File: 1484755503437.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484755503437.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>34984074

Cherish it well, anon.
>>
I have found a strong correlation between autism and hating dogs.
>>
Don't pity domesticated dogs.

We protect them from harm, and provide them with consistent nutritional sources. All we ask is a loud, annoying, barking alarm any time someone unique is spotted at the house.

They wouldn't survive in the wild, or at least not very long. Domesticated housecats can live to be 15, but in the wild they average only 3 years before they're killed and eaten by predators or die of an illness... and then eaten.
>>
File: 1764565_orig.jpg (28KB, 682x263px) Image search: [Google]
1764565_orig.jpg
28KB, 682x263px
>>34982616
I'd say chickens evolution wise. They went from a T Rex to small ass livestock pets.
>>
>>34984358
Can you give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on this beautiful human?
>>
>>34983280
>triggered by dogs
Alright, why don't you tell us about that time you were alone with that dog? What'd you do to it? You sick fuck.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.