[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1486818513255.jpg (208KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1486818513255.jpg
208KB, 675x559px
Let's get a /drugs/ thread going. What have you been doing lately robots? Just smoking weed and cigs over here. Probably going to go drinking today too.

Also

>your favourite drug
>your least favourite drug
>your most used drug

Acid
4 ACO DMT
Weed

Acid is amazing but my guy hasn't had any for months now. Shit sucks man, had many fun times going manic in public while on it. A friend of mine that was high on acid (500ug) got the cops called on him because he wouldn't let his friend go and was grabbing him for 20 mins. Wew lad.
>>
>>34982222
>ecstasy
Pure. Love. Ugh.
The first time I took it was with my current girlfriend, a month or so into our relationship.
>LSD
Has always felt like I was defragging my "hard drive"
>mushrooms
The girlfriend and I took a heroic dose three days ago. Could barely talk. Sat in the dark, just rubbing on her until we could make sense of the world. The visuals were incredible.
>DMT
No fucking idea how to explain it. Kinda felt like I died.

>K2
A girl I knew put "spice" on top of regular weed.
I was new to smoking, and took it as, like....literal cooking spices.
The most terrified I've ever been.
The absolute worst experience of my life.

>weed
But I don't smoke anymore.
I used to vape and record music.
Spent a lot of time by myself.
>>
>>34982422
Why don't you smoke anymore anon? Weed is simply amazing.
>>
>your favourite drug
mdma
weed
>your most used drug
adderall

Weirdly i had a better experience with mdma than acid (mdma trip was what i expect acid to be like).

I'm taking adderall currently because its the only thing that actually helps my depression/anxiety - can't get a prescription though..
>>
>>34982222 (checked)
>>your favourite drug
Ketamine
Datura
>your most used drug
Alcohol

>its an anon starts drinking and taking coricidin at 9am episode
>>
this is all my experience with drugs

>alcohol
either makes me NGAF and start acting like a total idiot or just makes me go into a contemplative "what the fuck am i doing with my life,i need to fix all this shit" state
>weed
my tolerance is weak and so is my mind, when i smoke i feel dissociated from my life up until now, makes it feel like im looking at another person ,and i feel like,"wait what? how can this be me?". So i get anxious and paranoid and it's not all that fun sometimes.
it makes the world feels new and unfamiliar,and also makes me a sort of lazy hedonist, but that might be because i already am a lazy hedonist.
>nicotine
it makes me able to socialize,when smoking cigars (cause im a cunt who doesnt want to inhale pure tobacco),i feel my mind lighen up,like a burden has been lifted,I can then think clearly and not be anxious.
When smoking hookah,at the start i get this amazing euphoric feeling, Music gets much better, I get energetic and sociable, And since I really enjoy this feeling i begin hogging the Hookah and smoking too much, My mood quickly drops and i get introspective and not very fun.
>caffeine
makes my mind run at 100mph,sometimes actually get work done, I get happy feelz and positivity, become optimistic about life and that it's not that bad and if i work hard i can better anything i want ,later get very dissapointed and depressed realizing all those feels were from a substance.
>Salvia
Chewed it,My whole mouth was talking to itself,teeth to tongue,to gums and stuff,all were singing together in this sort of Disney like way, afterwards remember laughing hysterically at thoughts i forgot right afterwards,Then went to lie on couch,friends thinking i was tripping but i was seeing nothing,felt the pressure to see something so im not boring and suddenly i see the fucking library of Alexandria burning up.
>>
>>34983203
>My whole mouth was talking to itself
Salvia is some fun stuff, I've only ever smoked extracts but the 10 minutes of pure joy and mind-melting hallucinations are awesome.
>>
Someone pls save this thread

Maybe I'll start these threads in the noon from now on. Not many ppl who want to talk drugs first thing in the morning.
>>
>>34983570
save?
as in, bump?
>>
>>34983633
Yes! Thank you good sir for that bump.
>>
I took 140mg of vyvanse around 12:30am and another 70mg around 1:30am because the first 2 pills took forever to kick in.

For some reason I have a headache even though I've been staying hydrated and eating fruit. I still feel stimulated as fuck, I'm not gonna be sleeping for a while
>>
>>34982222
Who else has a problem with alcohol's flavour? I have a problem drinking whiskey because of the flavour, it makes me want to puke. What can I do about it? Alcohol makes me feel great in contrast to weed or acid, but flavour ruins it for me.
>>
>>34983841
The only flavor of alcohol I like is gin, shit is nice and piney-tasting. If you wanna get past the taste of alcohol just drink screwdrivers
>>
>>34983841
Various mixers (pomegranate juice a best) can help hide the acrid burning mouthfeel of alcohol, though you can't completely eliminate it
Or switch to drinking beer or wine instead of spirits
>>
>>34983866
>>34983885
I'm already doing that, but the deal is I want to find a way to get past the flavour and get used to it.
>>
>most used
alcohol since i have no idea how to buy drugs.

took some benzos and smoked weed 1 time but with shit experience
>>
>>34984025
>i have no idea how to buy drugs.
The internet is really useful for this
If you are savvy, darknet sites can get you anything you want
But if not, even joining fagbook groups can get you connects
>>
>>34982422
>>K2
>A girl I knew put "spice" on top of regular weed.
>I was new to smoking, and took it as, like....literal cooking spices.
>The most terrified I've ever been.
>The absolute worst experience of my life.

similar thing happened to me
was told it was just pot but looked like parsley so I assumed I was being fucked with but smoked it anyways
shit put me in a psych ward and I never got an apology
>>
>>34985478
I got physically addicted to AB-FUBINACA
Shaking, puking, craving for 2 weeks after I ran out
Miserable experience, stay away from synthetic cannabinoids
>>
>tfw literally dont want to do anything but get high for the past week or so

Favorite-LSD
Least Favorite-Heroin/Xanax
Most Used-LSD/Weed/DXM/Xanax
>>
File: 1486775640629.jpg (217KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1486775640629.jpg
217KB, 970x840px
>Favorite
DMT - I actually enjoyed a less-than-breakthrough dose more than the full blown experience. My friends and I put on some low key music and "shared" (see: experienced at the same time) a psychedelic experience. I never mind traveling through the crystal city.

>Least favorite
Alcohol - I will always prefer psychedelia to the dangers of being wild and uncontrollable

>Most used
Weed - Duh, I suppose. Weed was the seasoning of reality for me. I would vape all the time. I lived in a legal state so I would go down to the store and cop an eighth. Weed changed my life for the better and I couldn't have gone as far in my education without it. I would never have the same hobbies as I do now. I would probably still be joking about killing myself with everyone on Reddit without it.

As an aside - I hate the way everyone describes LSD. I'm in my element when I take LSD. It's amazing. If DMT wasn't so simple, convenient and quick, then LSD would be my favorite. It's a commitment to spend hours recovering from rot poisoning while DMT doesn't last 20 minutes. But God Fucking Dammit I don't have to spend the entire trip taking stock of my life, coming to realizations, defragging muh hard drive or playing peekaboo with muh ego. I enjoy it like I enjoy a trip scuba diving. I prepare, I go on a trip, I enjoy it, I view what I see and I leave after it's done. I wish I could act as your shaman while you took a dose. You would shut the fuck up about what you think you know.
>>
>>34985929
are you retarded? asking that on 4chan?

learn how to use the darknet or extract your own from mimosa hostilis, it's not hard
>>
>>34985929
>>34985955

Yeah bro. This is a fictional site filled with Christian imagination. Fuck off.
>>
lately i've mostly been smoking a lot of weed,as if often the case. also scored some nice hash yesterday. i'm smoking a mix of the two right now, with some nice fresh tobacco. life is 10/10.
i've been fucking around with codeine a bit too. i'm being careful though, not planning on getting addicted to opiates.

>favourite
mdma. shit gets out of this world when you can get your hands on crystals. i wish i still had a connection for it. i'd have a small dose of it on my own and come share the love with /r9k/. this board sure could use some of that.

>least favourite
coke, just because i don't like snorting stuff. gross.

>most used
weed ofc
>>
I'm 5 days off kratom. Withdrawals are finally gone. I began taking it for chronic back pain, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't simultaneously for recreation. I took it everyday for 3 months straight thinking I wouldn't have withdrawals when I stopped. It is safer than opiates, much safer. But its still addicting and risks dependancy. I'm going to be careful with it from here on.

Taken hydrocodone before and I have a script for tramadol. Tramadol and kratom together is fucking bomb. Benadryl and tramadol or kratom is decent as well. Too scared to mix all 3.

Haven't done much else. I have a good job and don't want to fuck that up. Also, don't want to wreck my life or body.
>>
>>34982422
Kratom guy here.

I remember I tried spice years back. First 2 times were alright, first time I ever used drugs. Felt very weird and disconnected. Third time was a trip to outer fucking space (literally, in my head). Went into a coma trip and couldn't even distinguish what kind of being I was. Woke up in hospital.
>NEVER.AGAIN. Fuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.