[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here play ESO?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: ON-load-Ayleid_04.jpg (287KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ON-load-Ayleid_04.jpg
287KB, 1680x1050px
Any robots here want to play Elder Scrolls Online? I stopped playing WoW a year or two ago and tried this game a while ago, it's pretty fun. I thought maybe we could get some people together and show each other our houses and stuff. I'm EU-PC, I wanna see if there's any interest in it or if its a ded game.
>>
File: ooooh.png (15KB, 82x96px) Image search: [Google]
ooooh.png
15KB, 82x96px
>DLC in an MMORPG
>Paystore in a bought MMORPG
>P2W Membership in a bought MMORPG

Just go private server WoW and be done with shit ESO.
>>
>>34981917
ye- NA though

shitter NB magtank trying to get better. no house yet. no gold because I'm a lazy ass. love doing vet dungeons. great game. also looking for a new guild/trading guild to join.

you can reach me at cp5145. gtg maintain my atrophying husk of a body.
>>
>>34981944
>P2W
wrong
>Paystore
mostly cosmetics
>DLC in a MMORPG
bought it all on steam sale for $29.99

if you don't have internet-induced autism, you won't need to subscribe. it's that simple.
>>
Do you need plus membership to play it? Or do you just buy the base game
>>
>>34982052
it makes it a lot easier to hold onto crafting supplies, you get a 10% buff to experience, and you get crowns that can be used in the crown store. it's an advantage, but not huge.

I highly recommend waiting for it to be on sale so you can get the gold edition, for the DLC, mount and other stuff.
>>
File: ON-load-Nord_Crypt_01.jpg (223KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ON-load-Nord_Crypt_01.jpg
223KB, 1680x1050px
>>34981944
I think the model is good. I like the game, and the online store just offers visual stuff like outfits mounts, and some small crafting gameplay shortcuts.
>>34982009
Most people seem to be NA from what I've seen. I'm diggin the game too, makes me nostalgic, the dunmer areas
at least.
>>34982052
No, it just gives you optinal stuff, a big crafting bag, 1500 free crowns, and a little bonus esp. Not bad value considering the 1500 crowns at $15 if you bought them outright. Not to mention you get ALL the DLCs as long as you are subbed free.
>>
File: 1485362778929.jpg (33KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485362778929.jpg
33KB, 300x316px
>>34982042
>The Crown Store can be accessed in-game to browse [...] virtual goods and services.

Oh look what's in the crown store, experience boosts, crafting supplies, respec scrolls, inventory upgrades, companions, vampire and werewolf curses

Cosmetics right?

And what's in this Plus Membership I see here?

>Members receive increased experience, faster crafting progression, and bonus gold along with access to all available DLC Game Packs

HHAHHAHAHA. Absolutely pay2win.
>>
>>34982110
So it's pay to win. That's fucking bullshit. I'd rather not then.
>>
>>34982110
Can you upgrade a regular account to gold if you already have the game?
>>
>>34982151
How is it pay to win? What do you 'win' by getting that stuff? Beating the game quicker? getting to max level quicker? This isn't the kinda game with open world pvp, its not like you're 'winning' anything

people seem to forget this game has no sub fee needed to play 85% of the content, its not like the DLC gives you access to huge game breaking items or some shit
>>
>>34981917

just gotten back into it myself with a mate, in about 10 hours grinding with him i'm now champion point 130 stamina nb dps

don't rly have time to play cus of intensive uni course but i play every 12 days when my enlightenment caps at 4.8m XP

are you into pvp/grinding ?
>>
>>34982151

not OP btw

nah mate it seems like it at first, but it's not

anything that seems like it's P2W isn't and can be obtained in game for gold

e.g XP pots can be crafted rather than bought (for quite cheap in game gold actually, grinding pays for itself it's so cheap)

werewolf and vamp bites are given out for free by players (or can be obtained by taking damage from the right vamp/ww NPCs
>>
>>34982151

also the companions and crafting supplies are purely cosmetic
>>
>>34982151

>experience boosts, crafting supplies, respec scrolls, inventory upgrades, companions, vampire and werewolf curses

it's apparent you've never played the game for longer than an hour.

all of the crown store upgrades have in-game equivalents that are far cheaper. people literally give out the curses for free. the stuff is idiot bait.

>Members receive increased experience, faster crafting progression, and bonus gold along with access to all available DLC Game Packs

none of that is p2w. the autist who spends 80 hours a week grinding set pieces is going to beat out the twinkie ESoPlus member every time.

most of the best gear drops in dungeons, and people practically give all that stuff away for free.

please tell me more about the game you know nothing about.
>>
>>34982009

>5145

Max champion rank is 3600
>>
>>34982314
I'm taking this from the Steam page you cuck. The same page that's supposed to sell me this game.

It ain't working.
>>
File: ,kms.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
,kms.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34982418
>admitting he has no idea what he's taking about and is just reading from a store page

kek
>>
>>34982151
Have you ever even played an MMO before in your entire life?
>>
File: 1460308871712.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1460308871712.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>34982491
Yes.. That's what store pages are for...
There's no trial for this game so I'm not gonna buy the game to see if it's worth buying. Goddamn retard.

>>34982494
Yea WoW
>>
File: 78yuo.jpg (1MB, 1979x2692px) Image search: [Google]
78yuo.jpg
1MB, 1979x2692px
>>34982523
>wow babby

Oh right, I forgot that playing WoW instantly makes you sign a contract in which you are constantly obligated to shill like the blizzdrone you are about how every non-wow mmo is shit.

Next you're going to tell me you don't even play the modern version and are a private server fag right?

Poetic.
>>
>>34981917

I'm a yuropoor but i still play on na, more homogenous language and my online buddies play there.
Pretty chill.
Cp13x pure healer, but can deal low dps to fend for myself. 100% squishy.
>>
>>34982523
>calls random people Goddamn retard after he misunderstands something

nevermind, stay in WoW
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.