[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that genuine fembots don't exi-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1487471760108.jpg (60KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487471760108.jpg
60KB, 640x920px
Reminder that genuine fembots don't exi-
>>
bumping for those poor fembots out there
>>
>she hasn't had sex in a week and is dying
>robot asks her for sex
>she says she would rather die than have sex with him

I want women to die
>>
>>34981829
>sex in a week

jesus fucking kek you act like a normie is instantly a robot just for not having sex for a few days. if they are addicted to sex, most likely a terrible person or turbo normie
>>
File: image.gif (475KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
475KB, 150x113px
>>34982404
it was sarcastic, newfag
>>
File: 1487514486956.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487514486956.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>34981829
Bumping to finally get this message out.
No such thing as fembots. Please stop the meme.
>>
>>34981829
>>34982404
Once you start having sex regularly you start craving it stronger.

Same with masturbation. People who never masturbate don't crave it as strongly as the degenerates who do it everyday multiple times.

She's still a roastie though. But most "fembots" have only done it maybe once.

That's like saying there are no such thing as robots because there are Chads who only fuck hot chick and would rather die than fuck a land whale.

But most of you wouldn't fuck a land whale either so..
>>
>>34983622
>But most of you wouldn't fuck a land whale either so

Do you really, actually believe this?
>>
>>34983644
I'm not saying all, but yes.

Have you seen the amount of hatred they get? So many robots saying they'd rather remain a virgin than fuck the land whale showing them attention.
>>
>>34981829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH4PQ9ARN5M
>>
>>34981829

In my experience (imagination) after about a week of no sex your hormones start to rowdy and you go from mostly indifference to need that booty
>>
>>34983622
>most "fembots" have only done it maybe once.
I'm 22 and i've only had sex once in my entire life. He wasn't even that nice of a person..
>>
>>34983644
I sure as fuck wouldn't.
>>
>>34983783
It's unrealistic thinking women will remain virgins. Most have been used by a guy at least once in their life.

Just learn from your mistake and don't do it again.
>>
>>34983686
>the land whale showing them attention.

Ah, I think this is more what I'm getting at. How often have you seen a thread where any landwhale showed them attention that didn't get reciprocated?
>>
>>34983882
The tinder threads. Definitely the tinder threads.

The "has a girl ever been interested in you" threads. 80% talk about how a fat chick was into them.
>>
>>34983622
>>34983783
>2017
>woman
>having sex "once"
Nice try, fags
>>
>>34983944
Tinder threads are full of normies by definition. Not to mention, they get matched with a fatty and a qt3.1415 gamur gurl, they're going to start choosing the latter - not because they wouldn't necessarily go for the fatty, but because they resent how fat chicks still get plenty of options and feel they're entitled to the same.
>>
I had sex two nights ago and it was so meh I forgot about it completely and was patting myself on the back for going a couple months without sex.
>>
>>34984838

i h8 u and also why
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.