[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no such thing as hate speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
There is no such thing as hate speech
>>
File: 1986661023.jpg (83KB, 900x530px) Image search: [Google]
1986661023.jpg
83KB, 900x530px
>>34981692
Am black and agree. The only thing vaguely close to that is unpopular opinions that will make you get hated by the majority of people. Racists should directly come out of the closet so we know who our enemies are.
>>
>>34983014
I don't hate black people, I just avoid them because they're statistically more likely to be violent and are proven to have lower rates of empathy and intelligence.
>>
There is no such thing as value of sodomite's life.
>>
>>34981692

I support your assertion wholeheartedly.
>>
>>34983242
>and are proven to have lower rates of empathy
Sure they are
>>
>>34983014
Racists are not our enemies though.
>>
>>34981692
This faggot is so fabulous. I like him. He was on Bill Maher last Friday. Good stuff.
>>
>>34983523
Have you ever seen worldstarhiphop?
>>
>>34983567
>>>>>are proven
>talks about worldstarhiphop
Honestly, fuck off you brain dead idiot.
>>
File: 1480694417433.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480694417433.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>34981692
Yes. There is only free speech. But more importantly, there is such thing as consequences for the shit you say.

Is there anything more pathetic than a self hating, gay, goat fucking white supremacist who wishes he was a straight, white, American college graudate?

"I have a black boyfriend"

And Thomas Jefferson had black offspring from fucking his slave girl(s). They all lived in slavery.
>>
File: blackpenisman.png (860KB, 1406x938px) Image search: [Google]
blackpenisman.png
860KB, 1406x938px
>>34981692
I can't be raysis if I only eat bbc
>>
Barron Trump has autism and has probably been masturbated by his mother.
>>
>>34983597
It's safe to say - in today's world where nearly any event is documented - that the modern african american has a short temper and will attack anyone over anything and will continue to attack.
He never dreamt a sail comes to mind.
>>
>>34983628
chad

originalalo
>>
>>34983643
Yet this doesn't count as proof.
>>
File: Whites_At_Fighting.webm (558KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Whites_At_Fighting.webm
558KB, 640x640px
>>34983643
Interesting. You made the fallacy to think if you articulate yourself intelligently that the content is also valid and smart. It's just that your demographic is physically inferior and easily intimidated, so to cope you have come up with a worldview like that.
>>
>>34983690
Then what about black crime statistics and how they disproportionately commit violent crimes?
>>
>>34983523
Emotional intelligence and IQ seem to be correlated. And black people have lower average IQ.
>>
File: 1487517329453.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1487517329453.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
>>34983747
OO OO AH AH MONKEY WANT A BANANA?!
COME GET DA BANANA!
BANANA BANANA BANANA!
DANCE FOR THE BANANA MONKEY
>>
>>34983749
Doesn't mean they are proven to feel less empathy. Just more logical fallacies.
What an unloved social reject you are, it's repulsive.
>>
>>34983786
Please refer to >>34983779
Correlations between emotional intelligence and iq have been proven before
>>
>>34983557
He's the king of /r9k/ tho many people here refuse to admit it
>>
File: 887847894894994.png (343KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
887847894894994.png
343KB, 500x430px
>>34983779
>Emotional intelligence
Holy fucking shit he actually brought up Stacy's favorite meme as an argument
>seem to be correlated
More baseless statements.
>>
File: 1487515841543.webm (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487515841543.webm
694KB, 1280x720px
BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPERI-
Um, guess again sweetie. You blacks are easily hypnotized by even the most repulsive white asses. Fembots have you and your little monkey brains wrapped around our fingers :3c
>>
>>34981692
Publicly calling for the imprisonment and murder of blacks and jews is hate speech, and you need to fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>34983818
>t. someone who doesn't know a thing about intelligence research
>>
>>34983795
Then why are Chad and Stacy usually not intelligent? Why are intelligent people usually reserved and reclusive?

>Correlations between emotional intelligence and iq have been proven before
>proven
Please give me your legitimate sources for that.
>>
File: el spanishmanerino.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
el spanishmanerino.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>34983747
That's the alt-right in a nutshell bro, they'll just copy-paste arguments from their homosexual overlords and use thesaurus to look more intelligent.
>>
>>34983818
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
Except it's a legit thing
http://www.memory-key.com/research/news/correlation-between-emotional-intelligence-and-iq
>>
>>34983859
Chad and Stacy are outliers, exceptionally superior beings
>>
>>34983846
Calling for someone to hurt someone else is already illegal. What is your point here?
>>
>>34983879
>source is random unreliable website from a woman trying to convince people a woman's idea of """"emotional"""" intelligence means actual intelligence
Link some renowned, medical sources you retard. Not the personal website of some cunt.
>>
>>34983894
>outliers
Kek. There is a clear pattern of intelligent people generally being reserved and isolated in their behavior and people of average intelligence generally being socially skilled.
>>
Black people are more likely to be poor,
poverty is correlated to higher rates of crime
lack of education etc.

There is a larger percentage of poor black people than poor white people.

Therefor black people on average commit more crimes. The reason is not because they are white but because they are more likely to be poor.

Stop trying to use statistics to justify your prejudicial attitudes
>>
>>34984048
*they are not white

typo
>>
>>34981692
So, when a bunch of normies ridicule you for being autistic, that's fine too right? Good. Faggot.

Go get a girlfriend, creep.
>>
File: 1414033374160.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1414033374160.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>34983959
he will say that medical sources are (((biased))) or some shit.
>>
>>34984080
Of course it's fine shitskin

As long as they aren't hurting you physically then you can just walk away from them at any time
>>
>>34984100
Good. So it would be absolutely reprehensible for a robot to turn around and go school shooter on anyone now? I'm glad this is agreed. We don't need any more autists trying to get a high score. They just need to die alone and rid themselves from our gene pool.
>>
>>34983959
Here you go bud
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886903004422

Author questions the validity of EI, but measures r = 0.454
>>
>>34984132
A robot going to shoot up a school is already illegal and he is well aware that he will either end up shot by cops or in jail for the rest of his life. What is your point?
>>
>>34984159
>A robot going to shoot up a school is already illegal and he is well aware that he will either end up shot by cops or in jail for the rest of his life. What is your point?
Contrary to your (our) perspective, most robots here condone it. You must be new here, my guy.

All I'm saying is that faggot ass robots deserve to be picked on for being subhuman. It's the only way the west rids itself of beta behavior. We need to rally every supplicating beta orbiter into work camps so they can make us money.
>>
>>34984223
So you're okay with admitting robots are subhuman but not okay with admitting niggers are? Free speech is free speech. You should be able to say whatever you want.
>>
>>34984255
Wait, whomever said I wasn't okay with the ladder? You're trying to extract an implication from nothing. I'm just saying that robots should be treated exactly how they are presently. I agree with all of this.
>>
>>34983812
What, is he prison gay too?
>>
>>34983242
>>34983643
>>34983749
correlation doesn't equal causation
>>
>>34983812
just look at those people lmao
>>
>>34985227
It never doesn't? What if it does in this case?
>>
>>34985303
I never said never. Melanin doesn't effect people's brain function you doof, there's no black gene that just makes people chimp out or whatever you people think. Look at the communities that these people come from, look at the opportunities these people have, look at the quality of education these people are receiving. Look at the fact that the CIA has introduced crack into black communities to intentionally disrupt them.
>>
The idea of hate speech is just as stupid as the idea of a hate crime. You can kill a guy because you hate him and it might not be a hate crime, just a regular crime. It's only a hate crime if you hate him because of his sexuality, race or religion. In the same way, it's not a hate crime if you kill him because you don't like the way his face looks. But it is a hate crime if you don't like the way his face looks because of certain specific racial features he has. The idea that one murder is worse than another murder just because the victim was part of a 'protected' class is fundamentally absurd.

The idea of hate speech works on the same principle. You can be as hateful as you like as long as you don't hate on the wrong people, because then your speech magically transforms into hate speech and everyone hates you. The whole thing is basically just a way to convince people to accept censorship and ignore the ongoing degradation of their freedom of speech and enlightenment values in general.
>>
>>34985440
So why do you say it, acting like "correlation is not causation" is a valid argument.

>Melanin doesn't effect people's brain function
Who was arguing for that?
Nobody is claiming that melanin causes low IQ and higher agression. Just than these things are correlated.

> Look at the communities that these people come from
You, like most people mix up effect and cause.
>>
>>34985507
Have you ever taken a statistics class

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

"For example, in a widely studied case, numerous epidemiological studies showed that women taking combined hormone replacement therapy (HRT) also had a lower-than-average incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), leading doctors to propose that HRT was protective against CHD. But randomized controlled trials showed that HRT caused a small but statistically significant increase in risk of CHD. Re-analysis of the data from the epidemiological studies showed that women undertaking HRT were more likely to be from higher socio-economic groups (ABC1), with better-than-average diet and exercise regimens. The use of HRT and decreased incidence of coronary heart disease were coincident effects of a common cause (i.e. the benefits associated with a higher socioeconomic status), rather than a direct cause and effect, as had been supposed."
>>
>>34983242
>empathy

Empathy is for the weak faggot.

Also, whites and Asians probably have lower empathy levels than blacks
>>
>>34985507

>You, like most people mix up effect and cause

You can't just tell somebody they're wrong without backing up that claim with any evidence or actual argument
>>
>>34985507

>criticises the guy he's arguing with for using 'correlation is not causation' as part of his argument
>goes on to do it himself at the end of his post

Here's an interesting tidbit if we're talking about IQ: followers of extremist political ideologies, specifically right wing ideologies, have been proven to have lower IQ on average than normal people.
>>
File: pol tier arabs.png (807KB, 1378x643px) Image search: [Google]
pol tier arabs.png
807KB, 1378x643px
>>34983242
This. All people who have ever come to contact with blacks always reach the same conclusion. Its crazy how redditors still try to defend them.
>>
>>34985627
>All people who have ever come to contact with blacks always reach the same conclusion

yeah im gonna have to disagree with you on that one
>>
>>34985543
I know for a fact that you haven't taken a statistics class and it's pointless to talk to you if you are going to miss the argument.

>>34985568

There are numerous studies that show that black population is a better bredictor of crime than poverty or income inequality (gini coefficient).

http://www.jstor.org/stable/591624?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2780646
>>
I'd agree. It's a phony concept cooked up by the left to further justify their domination of every facet of human existence. It all comes down to cynical power-plays to them.
>>
>>34985591
I criticized him for his usage of the non argument of "correlation is not causation" . I never used this argument myself though. What I said was, poverty doesn't create violent blacks, blacks commit more crimes and are therefore poor.

Do you have a source for your claim though?
>>
>>34985761
What argument lol until just now you posted nothing, and even now you posted 60 pages of shit that i don't have time to read right now. You're supposed to take out the relevant information but that's not really the point though. I also never said that black people commit crime exclusively because they are poor. My point was that their blackness is not what causes them to commit crime, and by ignoring the larger societal issues you're not going to fix the problem.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.