[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ate a lot before bed and I had a nightmare.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I ate a lot before bed and I had a nightmare. I'm a horrible writer, but I turned it into a story if you want to read it.

Once upon a time, there was a witch. This witch was a curious mind and wanted to explore the human psyche, so she swaps the minds of her son and a female pig. She then constructed three cells, each facing each other and separated by iron bars, and put her son and sow inside two of them.

From here on we will call the boy with a pig's mind Oedipus and the pig with a boy's mind Algernon. The witch at some point brought a boar to mate with Algernon and eventually Algernon produced a litter. The witch put the litter into the third cage and fed them steadily and frequently as they grew.

The witch spaces out the feedings so Algernon and Oedipus are starving by the time each one comes. The witch also times these feedings to coincide with when Algernon's children goes into heat.

On one of these days, the witch kills off the females in Algernon's offspring and cooks up a delicious five course meal consisting of their bacon, ham, and prime ribs. The witch serves it lovingly to Oedipus while Algernon hungrily watches. When Oedipus is done eating, the witch cleans the waste from each of the cages. She forces Algernon to watch as she collects it all in a bucket and tops it off with her own fresh shit and piss. Taking this waste, she mixes it with food slop from the meal and dumps it all over the now grown boars.

The door is opened between Algernon and her passel of hogs. Algernon sucks and bites her children while getting pig penis rammed inside her. The witch mounts Oedipus (surprise) and gets off on the ensuing chaotic buffet-orgy.

The excitement settles eventually. Algernon killed and ate one of her own offspring in the midst of the frenzy, and is curled up, carrying in her body a new generation of bastards. The witch posts selfies of herself on Instagram with tags #pregnancy #happy #proudmom #expecting. Everyone lives happily ever after.
>>
>>34981346
11/10 would publish.
>>
>>34981346
i think i deserve at least one bump
>>
fucked up dream
>>
>>34982043
Very happy I was just a detective in that dream looking at the aftermath.
>>
Dreams are excellent source material. Eat a meal with lots of fresh garlic and they come very vivid.
>>
>>34982569
Thanks, I never heard of that. Will try for a lucid dream.
>>
>>34982691
And speaking of dreams,and creativity, I just stumbled across this...

https://youtu.be/YhA0GVi_N4E
>>
>>34981346
great story with the #millennial touch at the end 10/10
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.