[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not an imouto general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 45

File: 1475374888568.png (617KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1475374888568.png
617KB, 720x1018px
Why haven't you hugged your sister/brother and told her you love her/him yet? Do it as soon as possible, preferably right now!

imouto
onee
aneki
otouto
onii
aniki
>>
Tfw your onion boy won't hug you
>>
This better be a reincarnation of the previous thread. Why the fuck does every thread related to imoutocest get shut down? There's nothing wrong with PURE LOVE!!!
>>
File: 14.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>34981037
It didn't get shut down, it died naturally
>>
File: 1484732301141.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484732301141.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>34980851
My sister is 4 years older than me, a single mother and refuses to show affection for anything

I forgot she existed most of my teenage life growing up because we never talked. I hated her a lot, she keeps trying to turn me into a normalfag too. She hated my girlfriend, she hates my dad.

I don't know what's wrong with her.
>>
>>34981323
How does she try to turn you into a normalfag?
>>
Daily reminder that the stories in these threads are pure falsehood and thought up by autistic roleplaying weebs.
>>
>>34981972
Thank you for your expert statement
>>
>>34981323
>she keeps trying to turn me into a normalfag
>she hates my girlfriend

You already are a normalfag
>>
Where the fuck is everyone? Come on we need to keep this alive.
>>
I thought that mom thread was the only incest thread up for a minute there, I almost just went back to sleep.

Sorry for disappearing, shit went from nothing is happening to everything is going wrong real fast. I tried to make a post at about 3 but I just didn't have it in me. But things have improved since then, I think.

We finally sat our asses down and talked last night, I immediately got out there with a silly sounding "I'm in love with Emma, please accept us" type speech. Sister said she can't give her siblings permission to "do that", Emma basically begged, long story short there was a bunch of back and forth that lead to her doubling down on Em going to live with her, Em locking herself in her room, and me sleeping on the couch.

Couldnt sleep for shit, eventually I said fuck it and snuck into my room which our sister claimed for herself. Unfortunately she was awake, and looking kinda exhausted and miserable. She said I should leave, told her I can't sleep and asked if we could talk, she said there's no point but I got in bed anyway. I asked what I would have to do to make her okay with this, she said she doesn't know. I asked why she feels like she has to do this, she said she just wants what's best for us, I asked what's better than letting us be happy, she sighed and rolled onto her side facing away. I felt like comfort and flattery might help, so I started rubbing her back like the other night and told her she's the best and we both love her and appreciate her looking out for us, but I asked if she would let us be now that we're adults. She said she wants to but she can't, I told her to relax and try, she told me to go to sleep. I dunno why, but I got real close to her and hugged her from behind, just barely not spooning. I wanna say we slept like that, but she moved further away after a while.

I guess now that I'm awake I should probably get up and put an end to this discussion. Nah, back to sleep.
>>
>>34983305
>She said she wants to but she can't
I can already hear her saying she's going to let Em stay, but with some condition like her visiting every week or making you promise no sex, would you keep the promise?
>>
>>34983305
Go spoon Em, she needs your love now more than ever
>>
>>34983449
>making you promise no sex
>implying anyone would ever accept that
>>
>>34983449
If we could do everything we already do minus the penis-in-vagina, I'd be fine with that. I guarantee it would only last a few days though, promise be damned.

>>34983469
I guess I could, our sister would probably catch us but who gives a shit at this point.
>>
>>34983574
I get that she's your sister and everything, but it's not like anything she says goes. You're adults, right? I mean, would she be willing to give up her husband and kids right now?
>>
Why do these threads keep dying overnight?
What happened to OsakaSadman?
>>
>>34984301
Sis got pregnant and now they're escaping from their country to live as husband and wife.
>>
>>34984336
Where can you go to get married as a brother and sister?
>>
>>34984359
No where,(That I know of),you just wear matching rings and hope no one makes questions.
>>
>>34983305
Pat, you should realize that in the end no one can dictate what you do in your life, and what Emma does. Your sister can give her blessings and choose whether she wants to help you and Emma, but that's it. Perhaps she can give an ultimatum, but I doubt she seriously will because she wants the best for you and ultimatums are good for nobody.

Should she remain stubborn, remember that it is yours, and Emma's, choice.
>>
>>34984409
This.

Tell her if she refuses to support you two, then you'll elope.

And make sure Em is there to hear it, she'll love it.
>>
I hate that my sister scheduled her future therapy sessions for 6:00am. When we were done I immediately fell asleep in the bed she's been sleeping in. At one point she joined me and kissed my face in various places before laying down and holding my hand. I don't think she knew I was awake.

Flirty nurse came by at the end of her session. She asked me out, we exchanged numbers to try and make plans. She's actually really nice and she got along with my sister really well. She has a nice ass too which is good. It will be nice to maybe have a date and get to do some stuff for myself. Before my sister moved in it was just jacking off and watching TV, and now it's all dad stuff. I'm happy to get to enjoy something like this.
>>
>>34983305
Seriously just tell her to fuck off. You're both adults and your sister really has no say in where, who, when or how you fuck.
>>
>>34984550
>At one point she joined me and kissed my face in various places before laying down and holding my hand.
C-CUTE!!!

>She asked me out, we exchanged numbers to try and make plans.
Oh boy, wait for HS to find about this.

>she got along with my sister really well.
But does HS get along with her?
>>
File: 1280781502207.jpg (47KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1280781502207.jpg
47KB, 320x304px
>>34984550
>cheating on your imouto
>>
File: cuck kirino.png (992KB, 1121x1186px) Image search: [Google]
cuck kirino.png
992KB, 1121x1186px
>>34984550
>cucking your imouto
oreo
>>
>>34984746
source pls
Google gives me nothing
>>
>>34984550
>kissed my face in various places
Were your lips one of those places?
>>
File: 1485023128201 imouto headpats.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485023128201 imouto headpats.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>34984550
>It will be nice to maybe have a date and get to do some stuff for myself.

I'm actually glad HSG is developing normal relationships with girls, and not lewding his imouto.

Just make sure you give your sister lots of hugs and headpats and affection, so she doesn't feel too jealous or ignored.
>>
>>34984550
>Read HSG's post about missing his sister and that he can't sleep without her.
>Think he's finally understanding purest form of love.
>He shows up and says he got a date with another woman,
Welp, there goes my ship.
>>
>>34984550
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

But really tell her, don't spring it on her it may hurt her feelings
>>
>>34984805
>being glad that someone is cucking his imouto

You should be ashamed.
>>
>>34984817
I think I'm coming to realize where I am with her. I love her so much, seeing her makes me happier than anything. I genuinely believe that if necessary I would die to let her be able to live on. I also understand that she doesn't need me acting on lust and that for her to do everything she can in life I need to be nothing more than a provider and caregiver.

And say I fall in love with this girl, in a year we get married, and we're helping my sister together. She already makes WAY more than me and has an established life. She could really help if we're able to get a better place together.
>>
>>34985062
And this was meant as a response to everyone. I don't know why I chose his post specifically.
>>
>>34985062
Godammit you beautiful noble bastard, you don't deserve the struggles you're given
Keep it up HSG
>>
>>34985062
Alright, let's say on her 17th birthday, if you're both still single, she confesses that she's still in love with you and never wants to be with anyone else, and if you reject her she believes she'll die alone. Would you become a couple with her?
>>
>>34983305
Who owns thee house you live in? I dunno if I asked that before. Regardless of that, I think you need to man the fuck up. You're letting your issues let you get pushed around by your sister. If you love Em and you want to be with her you need to stop being so weird about your older sister and let her hod over you go. You and Em are adults, who love each other, and are being responsible and cautious. unless your sister owns your house, I genuinely don't see how she is able to push you two around so much.
Like, she's not your mom. Stand up to her and stop acting like she is. Why the fuck is she even still there instead of taking care of her own kids?
>>
>>34985185
I think he mentioned it's his dad's house.
>>
>>34985062
>I also understand that she doesn't need me acting on lust
Nobody is telling you to just use her for sex, HGS.
But still looks like you already made up your mind, you're a god damm saint.
>>
>>34985156
>her 17th birthday
Did he ever mention how old they are?
>>
I hope tripfags fucked off. These threads were comfy until they became personal blogs of these faggots.
>>
>>34985391
She's 15, that's all I know I think he's 21 though
>>
File: 1299511052376.jpg (26KB, 293x315px) Image search: [Google]
1299511052376.jpg
26KB, 293x315px
>>34985062
All lovers of purest love are not crying out in despair because of this post
>>
>>34980851
My brother will be born in two weeks and I promise to hug him!
>>
>>34985062
>I also understand that she doesn't need me acting on lust
Very wise and insightful.

>and that for her to do everything she can in life I need to be nothing more than a provider and caregiver.
Not so insightful. HSG, I'm a brother who rejected his imouto many years ago. Partially because I was an emotionally damaged robot, but partially because I thought that it would be for the best -- that all I had to do to protect my imouto was suppress the desire I thought were dirty and unworthy.

It doesn't work so simply though. If your imouto has feelings for you, then to protect her you need to deal with those feelings. That doesn't mean lewding her, and it doesn't mean stoically becoming "nothing more than a provider and caregiver".

Even as you develop your own relationship, you have to guide her gently through her turbulent storm of emotions, and make sure she understands how much you love her.

As for me, I've only mentioned my story briefly a few times in the past, but before anyone asks -- it's over, the time is past. My imouto has her own life now, we won't ever be together. I still dream about her often, though.
>>
>>34985062
You're a good person and a good brother, I wish you and your sister the best
Just a little update, the daycare asked me to come in since they lost someone and schools closed over the week and my parents and I are going out for dinner later tonight
>>
>>34985574
Why such a large age gap? Do you think you'll be a good older brother/sister?
>>
>>34985614
inb4 this is HSG in a few years
>>
Fuck this gay larping shit.

I didn't mind these threads when people were actually talking about hugging your sister, but now these threads are literally people creating fake stories about incest.

Fuck off to some erotic literature website, This shit is as bad as every video on motherless being labeled as incest with no context or reason.

It's just obviously fiction and you shouldn't encourage it here.
>>
>>34985622
I don't know why. My parent are still horny in their forties I guess. I'm afraid to fuck up my brother's childhood, but soon I'm moving to rent another flat (or just a room), so he will not see me a lot.
>>
>>34985658
You've posted this before, the threads aren't going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>34985062
Answer this guy >>34984802
>>
>>34985658
r9k is for greentext stories friend.
>>
>>34985658
fake or not, these guys are extremely fucking obnoxious and need to fuck off.
>>
File: 1473470528228 Watamote siblings.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473470528228 Watamote siblings.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>34985648
>inb4 this is HSG in a few years

Well, eventually we repaired our relationship, and now I enjoy cute imouto hugs and sibling affection on the occasions when I can travel to see her. But it's also quite clear she has her own life, and a boyfriend/fiancee. When I visit them I realize I'm a third wheel now, but at least it's better than holding each other and crying together, the way we used to.

I've been in these threads a long time, and sometimes I daydream about becoming a role-playing onii-chan for one of the unrequited imoutos here. Not because I could possibly replace their real onii-chan, but because we'd would both understand how much it hurts, and we'd understand how how to comfort each other, help each other open up emotionally.

My imouto is a pretty sharp girl, and she has actually started coaching me, giving fashion advice and so forth. Basically, she's trying to help me get a girlfriend.

Now, I've made pretty good progress so far professionally, so it hasn't been a problem getting dates. But somehow I just can't seem to open up to most of them. I've often been told by the girls that they liked me and found me attractive, but "you remind me of my brother", or especially "you remind me of my OLDER brother".

The exception was a nurse who happened to be the little sister in her family, with two good brothers who doted on her -- I think it came through in her personality, and was part of why Iwe were mutually attracted. Unfortunately it didn't work out for other reasons, but it started me thinking what kind of relationship I'm really looking for.

>>34985664
>I'm afraid to fuck up my brother's childhood, but soon I'm moving to rent another flat (or just a room), so he will not see me a lot.
Your baby brother will love having you around as an older sister, and your mom will appreciate the help. Young children are a handful, and she'll be exhausted caring for him. Stick around?
>>
>>34986075
I haven't found the job yet, so I can't move anyway. But I'll try to do so as soon as I can cause I'm a huge burden myself.
>>
>>34986075
>Brothers and sisters can't get married

Not with that attitude.
>>
>>34985805
It's not like it's the only board you can greentext on.
>>
>>34986557
Oh well, we're not leaving anytime soon, so crying about it's not gonna help
>>
>>34986557
it's the only board strictly for stories though.
>>
>>34986699
It's for original content. Whatever that is supposed to mean.
>>
>>34982059
I said hated my girlfriend, she's my ex now

>>34981943
tries to dress me in chad clothes
>>
>tfw wake up
>still no imuto
why live
>>
>>34984409
>>34984625
>>34985185
I mean you guys are all right to various degrees. It just sucks, neither me nor Em want our sister mad at us forever. And I know I kinda turn into a huge baby around her, I can't help it.

But I think everything's okay now. I got up earlier, went and spooned with Emma in her room and asked if she was okay, and promised she'll be able to stay here, then I went and tried talking to our sister who was already getting getting her stuff together to leave.
Asked her how she was doing, she said she doesn't want to talk about it anymore and that she's going home, I flatly stated Em's staying here, she said she knows, and actually said she was sorry for making a desperate plan like that without thinking. I hugged her, I couldn't help it, and said thanks, she asked why I was hugging her so much, I told her she's fun to hug (Why did I say that), she just made a weird face.

Em got up, I whispered to her that she can stay, she looked happier than I've seen her in a while. Not much else going on, we ordered another pizza and my sisters have been talking about cars for some reason.

>Who owns your house
My dad. I told the story before, tl;dr he lives with his girlfriend now and didn't want the house he's still paying for vacant

>Like, she's not your mom
She might as well be, honestly. But whatever, it's fine now.
>>
File: r9k.png (3KB, 357x51px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
3KB, 357x51px
>>34986717
Yes, the robot tries to enforce original content, but it's still for greentext stories.
"Hanging out" is just vague enough for a lot of the other shit that's on this board unfortunately.
>>
>>34986792
So you're having celebration sex with Emma as soon as she leaves, right?
>>
>>34986907
What are they supposed to be celebrating?
>>
>>34986907
It's possible, if not likely. I kinda hope she's still on her period, things might get dangerous if we can do it normally. Redline Dark need not respond.
>>
>>34987012
Just put a baby in her and force your sister to accept you as a couple
>>
>>34987012
THIS! >>34987036
If you put a baby in her, she has to accept it because you have to take responsability like a good onii-chan.
>>
>>34987036
>>34987060
Well clearly I shouldn't have said anything.
>>
>>34987086
2 babies it is, then.
>>
>>34987086
>>34987101
Right, Patricia and Emmett or some shit like that
>>
>>34980851
sister lives in Seattle but she is hot.

Ive hugged her a bunch
>>
>>34987086
I'm glad to hear things seem cool. Buy one million condoms and/or try to help Em realize she should go on the pill, and you won't be having a baby any time soon. Maybe start saving up to buy the house from your dad. You gotta make the life you want. Also, if you really want to be with Em, seriously, you gotta put a bullet in this weirdness toward your Nee-san.
>>
>>34987124
Text her telling her that you love her and miss her

>>34987148
>Also, if you really want to be with Em, seriously, you gotta put a bullet in your Nee-san.
>>
>>34987121
I guess I never said it here due to various distractions, but Em was practically ecstatic over the name Patricia when I brought it up. She's pretty tepid on Emmett though.

I'm sure Patricia and whoever will be fine children once they exist in 10 to 15 years.

>>34987148
I don't think she'll be a problem anymore unless she decides to start making a stink again.
>>
>>34987148
>>34987338
Forgot to say this, buying the house is actually something we've considered, bit it won't happen by the time the mortgage is paid, unless our dad gives us a fat discount.
>>
>>34987375
Maybe he can give it to you as a marriage present or something.
>>
File: Feels guy maymay.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels guy maymay.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
You're all disgusting degenerate perverts but i keep coming to these threads everday regardless

tfw you have no sister and never will
>>
>>34987375
I'm sure you can find a small cheap house out in the middle of nowhere where nobody knows you
>>
>>34987148
Wait a second that advice is to plain. Where is Redline-Dark think or Redline-Drunk or Redline Dark-Drunk?
>>
>>34987505
Don't mention RDD ever again. Sure, she's fun at first, but if you listen to her, your entire extended family will all end up hating eachother.
>>
File: 1473811728124.gif (138KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473811728124.gif
138KB, 640x539px
>go to playground/grocery store/etc with imouto
>people think she's my daughter
>>
>>34987717
How large of an age difference is there?
>>
>>34987724
About 15 years
>>
>>34987742
What were your parents thinking?
>>
>>34987756
They were only like 40 at the time and I have 5 otoutos
>>
>>34987742
Take good care of her, give her everything you thought you deserved as a kid
>>
>>34987788
>having 7 kids
And I thought raising 1 was supposed to be hard
>>
File: Close up Pepe.jpg (38KB, 1024x449px) Image search: [Google]
Close up Pepe.jpg
38KB, 1024x449px
>>34987717
How young does she look compared to what her actual age is?
>>
>>34987789
I will, she's one of the only rays of light in my life
>>34987831
It's bad but not that bad
>>
>>34987831
I've heard it gets easier the more you have since the older ones can help with the younger ones, and that you get used to them.
>>
>>34987864
Do you have that large an age gap with your brothers as well?
>>
>>34987842
Looks the same
>>
>>34987892
We were all born pretty evenly
>>
>>34987954
So a 2 year difference, +2 for each successive brother?
>>
>>34987993
About so. The last two have a bigger age gap to the rest of us
>>
Can't let another one get archived too early. Time for a bump
>>
College girl are you here? How much Onii-dick have you gotten?
>>
Our sister's gone now, Em gave me a kiss and said she needs a nap after all the stress this weekend, I told her I'd join her in a second so I'll make this quick.

I tried a new approach with our sister at the last minute, just out of curiosity. I told her she's always been an amazing sister and she shouldn't feel like she's messing up or failing somehow by letting us do our thing. I guess I sort of hit the mark, she sighed and said she knows she shouldn't feel like that and she's sorry for acting like our mom, I told her it's fine and that I honestly wish she was our mom, why do I keep saying stupid shit to her. She seemed genuinely thankful for that though. She headed out, me and Em both followed her to her car to say goodbye, she pleaded for Em to call her if anything goes wrong, Em latched herself to my side and said I'll keep her safe, our sister hugged us both at the same time and said she loves us, then she left. Crisis averted, I guess.
>>
TIL that 15 out of 100 women will get pregnant when using condoms as their only form of protection for a year.

Food for thought
>>
>>34989754
So pat will get her pregnant soon.
>>
>>34989092
WEW LAD! You did it, you can keep fucking Em. Well done.
>>
>>34989092
Things going this well shouldn't be possible in 3d. I wonder if she will tell your dad.
>>
Did protective die?
>>
Is the guy with the trap gf and the sister that might want his D still here?
>>
>>34988672
Hello, we haven't had sex again. He's holding himself back after he was terrified from last time. I told him that I'll go on the pill so he won't have to worry anymore. Other than that he expressed to me that he really just wanted add sex onto our relationship, pretty much where I am myself, I might want to be a little more intimate and loving than him, but we're pretty much the same.

I guess on sex-related topics he's been sort of grabbing at me and groping me. It makes me feel sexy, and it tickles at my sub side. We had a really atypical kinda make out sesh where we just layed there kissing and he played with me. He called me princess which made me sploosh.
>>
>>34991143
>He called me princess which made me sploosh.

Did you have a childhood nickname or pet name for him? Use that and see how he reacts. Or use "onii-chan" if he's a weeb.
>>
>>34991143
Did he say anything about your "Guess you're stuck with me now" comment and was he ok with your pill idea?
>>
>>34990866
>Is the guy with the trap gf and the sister that might want his D still here?

Dunno, but his sister sounds like a complete fujoshi.
>>
>>34991345
I still call him by is family nick name and he calls me by mine. His is "toe." I don't know why, our dad came up with it. It's not really sexy, I say his actual name during sex.

>>34991369
We didn't talk about the actual moment, I could tell he was a little embarrassed about how much he panicked. He tried to tell me that he can start wearing condoms and that I don't need to get on the pill but I cut that idea short by telling him I want to feel him and getting my hand close to his junk.
>>
>>34991488
But what if the pills cause a chemical reaction in your body and your breasts swell up to an F-cup?
>>
>>34991528
Well if my bras can become more than nipple covers then I'll be happy. Maybe my strap won't be loose either.
>>
>>34991488
>but I cut that idea short by telling him I want to feel him and getting my hand close to his junk.
Lewd!
How the fuck aren't you 2 all over each other ay every chance you have? Is he that scared?
>>
>>34991601
He's a real gentle and sweet guy. I'm really trying to figure out how he flips the switch during sex. He just isn't really confident enough to pounce on me when he wants to.
>>
>>34991650
Then you start, make him cum inside you again and this time don't take the pill.
>>
>>34991650
You stopped replying because you're to busy taking Onii-dick, right?
>>
>tfw your sister will never rape you

welp, i guess better luck next life, right?
>>
No-holds-barred cuddling and vigorous spooning is just what we needed I think.

Non-stop teasing about how I slept with our sister three times is the opposite of what I needed. I don't get Em, she says she'd be pissed if she found out I did anything with our sister, but she keeps being all "Did you touch her? Did you cuddle her? Did you kiss her? Did you want to kiss her?" etc.

Found out a couple other things from Em, she felt the need to remind our sister about my old crush on her for some fucking reason, and apparently our sister feels guilty about that for some reason. Also found out that Em's been in contact with her friend (the one who knows) this whole time, and she offered to let us escape to her home if we needed to. It's nice having friends I guess.

Also Em admitted she used to kinda want people to know about us, but after the double whammy of her friend and our sister she's super done with that and wants to keep everything as quiet as possible until we have kids.

So yeah, that's that. I just can't believe I'm not dead.
>>
File: 1487546049124.png (872KB, 1012x607px) Image search: [Google]
1487546049124.png
872KB, 1012x607px
>>34987717
>go to grocery with my sister every day for a month
>they give us valentines candies since were so cute together
also
>go to wendys with kawaii imouto
>get a free large frosty to share
>>
>>34984301
>>34984336
My sister has been experiencing a lot of dizziness and can't bear tasting oyakodon anymore. We only got the pill yesterday due to shitty Japanese pharmacy system and since birth control is a prescription, so I'm not quite sure what's happening.

She took a pill before we had sex a few weeks back but Japan pills are weak and my friend told me it was supposed to be used in a last second emergency with condoms used.
>>
>Working on our little custom Petitgguy
>Asked H to get some extra pieces to paint
>I just hear her crack up a bit
>She opened the gunpla box hiding the condoms
>Told her to grow up
>H: "I'm not the genius who hid them in here."
>Told her it was either that or I'd hide them in her flute case

Lazy Sunday, with nothing worth of an update.

>>34993299
Everyone is glad that you're not dead. Keep that way, man.
>>
>>34993410
What will you do if she's actually pregnant?

>>34993416
I hope you know that by deflowering your sister so early, you've rendered about half of my /Beargguy pictures useless
>>
>>34993299
>until we have kids.
And when does Em want to have kids?

>Non-stop teasing about how I slept with our sister three times is the opposite of what I needed.
Kek, How did you answer?

>>34993348
Did you kiss her at the end of your date?

>>34993410
What's the plan if she is pregnant?

>>34993416
>H: "I'm not the genius who hid them in here."
Fuck her, to show her who's the boss.

>>34993058
Why not just aim for a normal sexual relationship?
>>
>>34993509
no. but we share a bed so we cuddled.
>>
>>34993509
I just told her the truth, it's not like something lewd happened that I need to hide. She mostly just said "awww" and stuff when I talked about the hugging and back rubbing.

Em would have a kid right now if I let her, but nah, I'm sticking to my vague 5 to 10 years from now estimate.
>>
>>34993480
I just find it funny you had any. Sorry.
>>34993509
I'll show her who is boss by finishing the kit.
>>
>>34993643
You're both gonna have better jobs and she'll be impregnated, by accident or otherwise, in about 3 years.

>>34993676
>any
I've got 17, and I was still expanding my collection
>>
>>34993480
>>34993509
We talked about it and she doesn't want to get rid of it. Of course, she's fine because she's the responsible older sister.

My parents (more specifically my father) will strangle me with his belt. Should I tell them before the signs become too clear? She's afraid that if we actually tell them early that they might force an abortion.
>>
>>34993628
Lewding when?

>>34993643
>I'm sticking to my vague 5 to 10 years from now estimate.
Does she know you're planning to wait that long?
Also
>Implying she wouldn't get tired of your shit and make holes on all your condoms.
She'll be pregnant in a month.

>>34993716
>I'll show her who is boss by finishing the kit.
You god damm dork, I like you.
>>
>>34993741
Don't tell them yet, if she gets pregnant then wait a few months, set up a backup plan to move to a different country where they can't find you, tell them, and if they react badly, move.
>>
>>34993741
Nope, don't tell them, even if it becomes to clear that she's pregnant don't say you're the father.
>>
>>34980851
Fucking freak creeps
>>
>Everyone just suddenly stopped posting.
I hate when that happens.
>>
Quote from another thread:
"Wpuldnt do it myself, but i tell you son, those imouto threads are comfy af"
>>
>>34994638
I was in the shower, sorry friendo.

>>34993716
Them some high hopes, but thanks I guess?

>>34993793
She's known for a while, yeah. I don't think she's crazy enough to sabotage my condoms.
>>
>>34994941
> I don't think she's crazy enough to sabotage my condoms.
Miss 'I'm gonna randomly tell my friend my brother is fucking me everday'
>>
>>34993348
>go to wendys with kawaii imouto
>get a free large frosty to share

Did you drink together from two straws, at the same time? That would be too cute. Or share one straw for an indirect kissu?
>>
>>34993741
am i going to have to be the only one to say you guys shouldn't keep it?

you guys are still way too young to be having kids with anyone and way too early into this stage of your relationship to be tying yourselves together like this. sure you love each other a lot, far more than any other couple who's only having sex a couple times is just plain irresponsible and will interfere with so much of your lives, individually or together.

sure you guys had some great sex and made your feelings clear to each other, but slow things down a bit and realize what you are setting yourself up for. im sure abortion laws are pretty lenient in Japan so it shouldnt be too difficult compared to conservative parts of the US, this early in it only takes a series of pills to induce a miscarriage rather than a more complicated procedure. after that stick with regular contraceptives and figure out what you guys are really into before making that kind of obligation to each other.
>>
>>34986727

That doesn't change a thing. You're still a normalfag.
>>
>>34995438
one spoon, we took turns :^)
>>
>>34996005
>Not taking turns holding it in your mouth and then spitting it on the other's mouth.
It's like you didn't want people to think she's your gf.
>>
>>34993741
Just don't do it. All having a kid will do at your ages will fuck your Kids life and yourself. Neither of you have completed your education and if you tell your parents they may not even try to help,possibly disown you both. I would honestly suggest getting an abortion fast if she's pregnant.
>>
Goddamn I guess everyone is dying. I'll bump tho I suppose.
>>
>>34996124
I tend to be a bit more conservative in terms of abortion, but this is one of those cases that's got my moral and logical greenlight
Not that my stoplight is particularly valuable, just offering my opinion

Anyways, dinner went okay, looking back on it I think I may have made my mother feel like a third wheel, she got kind of annoyed. I scooted past her to sit next to my dad and sorta had some one on one conversations with him, we talked about what we would order and stuff and left my mom out, I'll call her up and apologize tomorrow. On a lighter note they had the All-star game on and KD lobbed it to Russell Westbrook for a dunk and I said "I gotta give it to Westbrook, if I was him I'd be a lot more petty about that, I would've swatted the ball down", my dad said "No, if I was Russ I would've pegged KD in the face, got ejected, and drove home" and my mom said "You're both shit at this, I would've pegged his kid". I guess if anything that's a great description of my family and we had a good time outside of me being kind of a bitch
>>
>>34997061
Wow more pegging in your family how lewd
>>
>>34997061
>I would've pegged his kid
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>34997195
>>34997222
Why do you dirty birds always have your minds in the gutter
>>
>>34997061
>I think I may have made my mother feel like a third wheel,
Good, she is. How dare she get in the way in your journey for love.
>>
>>34997061
>I may have made my mother feel like a third wheel
you need to stop that, for your father's sake
>>
>>34997499
>>34997548
I didn't mean to and I feel bad, it's just lately I haven't had much self control emotion wise, I usually have them in check but they've really run amok lately but I don't think my dad noticed anything
And change of plans I moving to try and call to apologize now, if she's mad she's going to curse and yell, this whole "nice understanding" thing is out of character for her
>>
>>34997652
Did she really looked pissed off at you for keeping your dad for yourself?
>>
>>34998242
Not a jealous kind of pissed, more bothered that I haven't completely moved on, as unrealistic as that would be given that it's been less than a week
She was mad on the phone, so I'll give greentexting it a shot
>Call up mom
>Obviously woke her up, which is bad because if she was already mad she's cranky now
>"What"
>"I realized I was kinda rude tonight and I wanted to apologize"
>She took a second to reply and sighed
>"Really, 'kinda', you were 'kinda' rude? You disrespected me, made me look like an idiot, and ruined the night"
>She went on yelling, I'll give you the highlights
>"Grow the fuck up, that's your flesh and blood father he doesn't look at you as some cute piece of ass that walks around the house in her underwear I never knew she knew about that, I guess my dad told her, he looks at you and sees a bumbling, confused kid"
>"Get the hell in with your life and stop trying have a little fairytale with your fucking father"
>"You wrote a letter you fucking fruit cake? 'aww Laura wrote her dad a letter about how much she loves him. Oh wait she's 19? That's weird' they've put people on pills for less"
>"Go to bed, and since we know you're gonna stare at the ceiling until 2, take the time to think about the fact that you're and asshole"
She's good at those slap in the face reality checks, everything she said hurt and stings a little, I think calling me a fruit cake was a bit much but I guess she got her point across, she'll probably call tomorrow and said she may have been a little rough, but meant everything she said wholeheartedly. At dinner she said she was glad I'd be working again so that's cool
>>
>>34998749
wow that was harsh of her
>>
>>34998749
Holy shit! What a bitch!
Now I kinda hate her.
>"Go to bed, and since we know you're gonna stare at the ceiling until 2, take the time to think about the fact that you're and asshole"
Don't do it, don't give her the satisfaction.
>>
>>34998749
i don't want to be disrespectful about your mother, but she was an asshole with you, and is a bitch
>>
>>34998864
>>34998887
>>34998899
She comes off as an asshole but she means well, honestly sometimes I need that kick, I can't say she's wrong anywhere, she just words things harshly sometimes
>>
>>34998974
despite that some part of it being some reality check, it doesn't quit her being an asshole and treating you shitty, this would be possibly some jealous toward how you get along so well with your dad
>>
>>34999026
Based on the way my father's been acting she's got nothing to be jealous about, and yea she's kind of rough but that's her, and that's what she thinks is the right way to handle things
>>
>>34999288
She was still a bit rough on you, cuck her for real this time.
>>
>>34999629
I think you're mistaken, I never cucked her
Yea she was rough and I kinda hurts, but I need/deserved it
>>
File: 1231819530867.gif (205KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1231819530867.gif
205KB, 160x120px
>>34998749
>>"Get the hell in with your life and stop trying have a little fairytale with your fucking father"
>>"You wrote a letter you fucking fruit cake? 'aww Laura wrote her dad a letter about how much she loves him. Oh wait she's 19? That's weird' they've put people on pills for less"
>>"Go to bed, and since we know you're gonna stare at the ceiling until 2, take the time to think about the fact that you're and asshole"

god damn your mom brought the heat. though thats probobly the most honest anyone in your family has been to you in a long time.
>>
>>34999684
Did you say anything to her?
>>
>>35000183
Honestly I appreciate the honesty, even if it hurts I'd rather know how she feels
Part of my wishes my dad was the same but part of me knows it would hurt a lot more if it was from him

Side note, this was my last day of NEETdom, I can't say I'm happy to see it go
>>
File: m5eh.jpg (352KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
m5eh.jpg
352KB, 750x625px
>>34998749
I guess my weird overly-loving family left me naive, this all sounds like criminal levels of mental abuse to me.

I'm just checking in because I randomly felt the urge to thank you guys for existing, all the shit this past week (Hell, the past few months) would've been even more stressful if I couldn't vent about to to a bunch of faceless weirdo's on the internet. I mean that in the most affectionate way possible. Hope all you other incest weirdos do well with your lives.

Also Emma is the cutest and I'm gonna go suck on her tits now.
>>
>>35000373
You're welcome, Pat! We like you too, glad to have you here you freak.
Now go suck those tits
>>
>>35000325
I went to and that's when she said to go to bed
>>35000373
She's the tough love type, my dad not so much but he can get like that if he has to
Have fun with your sister and be safe
>>
>>35000373
>suck on her tits now.
Nothing will come out of them though not yet that is
>>
>>34999684
>This level of emotional abuse and insults that intense
>>I need/deserved it
First for Laura future non dad husband abuses her and she doesn't leave him
>>
My sister just threw up in a restaurant bathroom while we were getting lunch

I'm getting a bit more worried that this pill didn't work
>>
>>34981291
And I killed it with my silly grammatical error, I'm so sorry ;_; ..
>>
>>35001061
Why don't you take her to a doctor?
>>
>>35001061
have her take a pregnancy test
>>
>>35001061
When was the sex that possibility got her pregnant?
>>
>>35001243
>>35001196
>>35001191
Two weeks ago?

We still sleep in the same bed but she keeps waking up at night and has to go to the bathroom all the time.

I don't know if she's keeping anything from me but is this normal menstruation stuff? According to her, she should be due for it in a few days
>>
Saw John Wick 2 with my sister, I haven't seen the first one. It was alright, I'm not a huge action movie guy, more into drama. Regardless it was a good time and we got to spend some time together doing something instead of laying in a bed.
>>
>>35001351
>Two weeks ago?
Not long enough for it to be morning sickness. For it to be morning sickness, she would have needed to get pregnant no less than 4 weeks before morning sickness started.
>>
>>35001494
Eh some women have the symptoms at around two weeks. It can happen to anyone at different rates according to however the body works.

Different people have different reactions. I would just tell Sadman to go to the doctor.

t. medschool student
>>
>>35001351
Many of the side effects of plan b are similar to morning sickness. This includes: nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, menstrual changes, dizziness, breast tenderness and vomiting. It can also cause her to have a heavier or lighter period or earlier or later menstruation for up to 2 months.Take her to a doctor so you can at least confirm what is causing this.
>>
>>35001639
>>35001561
>>35001494
I will take her to a doctor then.

I'm really worried about her because I feel bad about the pain I'm causing her. She's been sweating a lot and I think she might have a fever too, so she's been in bed for a bit and whenever she starts aching, she asks me to go into the bed with her so she can hug me.

I myself don't know what to do if she is actually pregnant though. I never thought about this and it was in the spur of the moment.
>>
>>35001561
>Eh some women have the symptoms at around two weeks.
No source I found said that. It was all
>generally six weeks, with as early as four weeks, from the start of the pregnancy

It's too early.
>>
>>35001687
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a25007925/pregnancy-signs-at-two-weeks#section5
>>
>>35001687
>>35001639
>>35001561
>>35001494

Forgot to put back the trip. Didn't want to drag it into /a/

Anyways, is there anything I can do to make her feel better at all? I'm not good at this stuff.
>>
>>35000373
Glad to have you around Pat. I'm really jealous about you having a qt around, but hey--have fun!
>>
>>35001392
Are there any task you have to help her with now that she is out of the hospital, or does she more or less have the same level of independence?

>>35001723
There's not a lot more you can do until you find out what you are dealing with. Just be by her side like you've been doing and help her when she needs it.

Also, have you two been practicing safer sex so this issue doesn't come up again until you are ready?
>>
>>35001786
Well she's out of her wheelchair entirely now so she's pretty much good on her own. She still makes me carry her around but it's not really necessary anymore. I help her with exercising and I tie her shoes for her. She's got everything else. She's back home earlier than I thought. I'm going to let her have the bed to herself because it isn't very big. It won't be comfortable for her to share it. To be honest I would let her have it anyways.
>>
>>35001709
It also says
>when you're actually four weeks pregnant. It's more common for it to start when you're about six weeks pregnant, though.

What dumb fucking website counts from conception. No one fucking does that shit.

Alright, let me show you a few things and do the math.

The first day of pregnancy is considered to be the first day of the last menstrual period you had.

Now, OS said his sister should be getting another period in a few days. I'll take that to mean the 23rd. The most common duration of a period is 28 days, which would put the start of her previous period at the 26th of January.

Now, the important thing to know is that you're not "one week pregnant" until you reach one full week from the first day. See http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a549805/how-to-count-your-pregnancy-in-weeks-and-months?PageSpeed=noscript

This means that from the 26th to the 1st of February, she would be zero weeks pregnant, and one week pregnant starting with the 2nd.

Morning sickness starts no sooner than when you're four weeks pregnant. If you do the math, that doesn't start until the 23rd of this month, three days away.

Now, keep in mind that the fourth week of prengnacy is the MINIMUM for morning sickness to occur, and that she's already been feeling sick.

Osaka Sadman, how long has it been since she started feeling sick?
>>
>>35002156
I'd say about one or two days? This is fairly recent.

>>35001786
Haven't had sex with her since. I just kiss her on the forehead when she's in bed
>>
I think we missed how Plan B was taken about 2 weeks ago, and while the side-effects might be the same as what she's experiencing, the side effects pass in less than a day from taking it.

She might simply be sick, rather than pregnant, but I think we can rule out Plan B as the cause.
>>
>>34998749
What kind of mother talks to their kid like that
>>
Bumping to save the thread
>>
>>35003903
as am I
oreganotree
>>
File: stomp stomp.gif (895KB, 231x378px) Image search: [Google]
stomp stomp.gif
895KB, 231x378px
>>35000373
I'm glad things seem to be working out in your favor Pat. I actually prepared an autistic rant about how you were literally living the imouto anime dream and threw it all away in case you left Em. Stay pure for her, because she's pure for you.
>>
>>35001392
Sorry if I got your hopes up that it was the best thing ever or something
>>35002881
In all fairness she already called to apologize like 20 minutes ago, of course she meant everything she said, just apologized for the delivery
>>
>>35004609
She's totally jealous of the relationship you have with your dad.
>>
The somewhat early but not too early morning bump has arrived.
>>
>>35004650
The way may dad and I get along? Sure, but she knows she's got nothing to worry about in terms of my dad coming home and suddenly having feelings and she knows that
>>
>>35005474
>but she knows
Or does she?
>>
>>35005823
Whether she knows or not she's got nothing to worry about, my dad's opinion is the only one that matters and he's ready to be done with this
And if she's spoken to my dad about it and they're still going out, logic would say he made it crystal clear nothing would happen between us
I'm still convinced if she didn't get involved I may have had a shot, but no reason to dwell, there's nothing I can do
>>
>>35005990
And this concludes the tragic story of cuck girl
>>
File: 1487296789569.jpg (379KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487296789569.jpg
379KB, 1024x561px
>>35006015
Yup
I can still post right?
>>
>>35006069
As long as you don't give up your quest for dadcock
>>
>>35006094
I can't, it's over with him and if I keep waiting for nothing I'm just gonna waist my life away, as much as I hate it with every bone in my body I have to
I gotta get going to work now, I hate that I had to type that
I hope they have good wifi
>>
>>35006188
Yeah. RIP, cuck girl. I hardly knew ya.
>>
>>35006188
Keep posting if something happens with a new person, a lot of us like the pleasant stories and outcomes that happen to people.
>>
My plans for the day have changed, so I'll probably be here all day again
>>
Lucy have you made any progress with your new friend?
>>
>>35007660
>Implying she's not busy being neck deep in her pussy
>>
I miss IC
>>
>ywn pound your loli imouto's pussy into extinction, before filling her with your seed for the fourth time that hour
No benevolent god would allow this pain.
>>
>>35007660
We're just talking. I don't want to make any big jumps.
>>
>>35008966
Did you tell your sister you have another crush?
>>
Anal Guy, should I start working out?
>>
>>35001876

Is she still food-insecure?
>>
>>35009736
>food-insecure
I don't know what you were trying to say with that
She wasn't not eating by choice, she didn't have enough to eat
>>
>>35008966
That sounds nice, how often are you talking with one another?
>>
>>35009596
Always a good goal to set. Especially if you're a /k/ faggot
>>
>>35010228
Don't you mean a /fit/ no homo
>>
>>35010256
gotta be strong to lift guns
>>
>>35010388
You talking shit about skeletons?
>>
>>35010388
Not necessarily, but holding them focused on a target for extended periods of time is easier if you have strong muscles

>>35010411
Too spooky, man. Don't talk about those things here.
>>
>>35010256
Nope. K. You gotta me manly to survive the upcoming cuck wars
>>
>>35010458
You talking shit about /fit/?
>>
>>35010472
Besides the fact they they have several threads about eatting your own cum to increase your gains? No. They do a fine job of that on thier own
>>
>>35010525
I don't think someone that touches their willy while looking at cartoon ponies has any room to talk
>>
>>35010525
I can't find any up right now. Are you sure that's true?
>>
>>35010559
Wasn't speaking of my degeneracy. But I can hold my guns steady fine without the need to eat my semen

>>35010564
A Google search found a few of the screen capped threads. Feel free to research
>>
>>35010645
So you don't deny that you're a horsefucker?
>>
>>35010662
If were referring to MLP, won't deny fapping to it. Real horses, no, I hate real horses. Got kicked by one years ago at a fair. No one told me what the ribbon on the tail meant
>>
>>35010706
>getting kicked by a horse so hard you become a furry
I doubt you got away unscathed though, you must've suffered a major injury, aside from the furry shit.
>>
>>35010777
I've had a ton of bad injuries. But I'm not gonna sit here and sob story about them for attention
>>
File: 01.jpg (767KB, 1159x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
767KB, 1159x1600px
I wonder how my sister woukld react if she saw my Oreimo doujins? :s
>>
>>35010832
If you don't know anything about the story then it doesn't look like incest I mean the two have different hair colors
>>
>>35010832
Probably not too well, do you have intimate feelings toward her?
>>
>>35010889
Is it impossible for siblings to have different hair colors?
>>
>>35010939
That isn't exactly what I meant. Lets say you had the book in moonrunes there isn't much showing that they are related besides the fact that you know of the source material. So unless your sister actually reads it, all she would see are two people fucking
>>
>>35002352
If your sister is pregnant, you two should have an extremely serious conversation. Do you really want to bring a child of incest, between two people who can barely function as independent adults and who have barely tested their relationship, into this world? It will put a huge strain on yourselves and your parents, and more likely than not ruin your kids childhood and possibly his entire life.
>>
>>35011018
>child of purest love*
>his
>assuming his gender
>>
Page 8... Must bump for imoutos!
>>
>>35011681
>This dude
You stop molesting your sister?
>>
>>35009736
The issue was never insecurities she just wasn't provided with enough to be healthy. Honestly now that she knows she doesn't need to hold back and cut corners she eats like a pig. I can see her getting a little chubby because of this leg thing. She doesn't care too much about her appearance because she's never been able to. At the same time she's probably starting to be more self concious as she met a lady at the hospital who needs a model and she asked her. It's really small scale but she's the kind of person to really take her responsibilities to heart.
>>
>>35011963
>needs a model
For what?
>>
>>35011681
How goes the quest to not lewd your imouto? Any close calls?
>>
>>35011986
She owns a boutique or something and she sends out seasonal stuff to customers. Apparently she usually uses her daughter but she left for college and won't be available for the spring whatever it's supposed to be. She said it's pretty much all dresses so the leg isn't a problem. She's just really excited to make money and have people call her pretty all day.
>>
>>35012036
>have people call her pretty all day
Isn't that your job?
>>
>>35011164
>>35011018

Yeah I don't see the issue here. If he loves his sister, it doesn't matter if he knocked her up. They can work together and get through it especially since they're siblings
>>
>>35012060
So is giving her her daily dose of onii-D, but he isn't doing it.
>>
>>35011953
If you want to call it that, then I suppose, but I'm not at my parents house anymore so I guess that helps, and I might not be over for a month or 2 because of my new work schedule which means a long time not seeing my imouto...
>>35011990
Err, yeah, I pretty much failed on that front, there's a greentext a few threads back about it (Mob), hopefully us not seeing each other for a while will make us go back to normal. I feel like I'm struggling not seeing her though, I can't stop thinking of her and the first night of sleeping without her warmth was not fun and in the end I gave up on sleeping. We still talk everyday which is nice... but I'm just rambling now
>>
>>35012060
In actuality I call her beautiful every morning as a part of her routine, I think it's losing its value though. Having an actual photographer and multiple people that aren't me might feel a bit more real.

>>35012140
That's not my job.
>>
>>35012275
Nope, it's your responsibility.
>>
>>35012275
>In actuality I call her beautiful every morning as a part of her routine
Routine?
Mix it up a little, tell her you think she's the cutest girl in the world, tell her you're glad that you can be there for her, tell her how happy you are that you live together again
>>
>>34980851
Can we get some fucking stories? Not just fucking continuations on stories?
>>
>>35012334
Why don't you hug your sister and come back with a story to post?
>>
>>35012275
>Having an actual photographer and multiple people that aren't me might feel a bit more real.
>Implying that your compliments don't mean the most to her.
Also have you told her about the nurse asking you out?
>>
>>35012682
Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention we talked about me dating some last night. I could tell she wasn't necessarily thrilled but she approves of the nurse and that she actually does like her. It was more obvious than she intended that she would rather I didn't date anyone but her but she accepts this potential "suitor" as someone she's okay with. Her words were "Well I'm glad you're getting someone good instead of a gremlin or something." She tries to be funny, I laugh anyways.
>>
>>35012806
Next time you see your sister give her a deep kiss and assure her that even if you get married to someone else and have kids, she'll always be #1 in your heart
>>
>>35012806
She took it better than I thought., good for you I guess.
>>
>>35012334
Sorry senpai, I ain't got no one to hug.
>>
>>35012853
His actions wouldn't exactly match his words in that case.
>>
>>35012334
You want a story? OK. Here's how my sister fucked me.

>Be 14. Sister 24. She's married.
>Spend summers at her place cause Dad doesn't want me
>Sister's husband extremely homophobic
>One day, having random Convo
>Sister talks about faggot they once rented a room to
>Hubby looks straight at me, and says "If you ever turn out gay, I'll beat the faggot out of you."
>Confused.jpg
>Ask "What's so bad about being gay"
>Shit goes hazy from here
>Remember being hit in mouth
>Remember being on dirty, oily garage floor
>Remember sound of shovel hitting
>Remember cold concrete with warm blood on cheek

>Wake up in hospital. 2 broken ribs. 2 inch gash over each eye. Nearly lost front 4 teeth
>Sister said I'd been in a dirt bike accident and fell down a cliff
>Hospital calls CPS to be safe
>Sister and hubby tell me to keep quiet or they'll beat me worse
>scared.mp3
>CPS believes her story after seeing a wrecked dirt bike in the garage

And that's the story of how my sister fucked me over
>>
>>35013112
Tell the truth. If they'll do that to family for simply questioning their beliefs, they deserve to rot.
>>
File: pix889298593.jpg (30KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
pix889298593.jpg
30KB, 640x428px
>>35013112
when do you plan on raining down justice upon them and everything that they love?
>>
>>35013365
Never

Desu-sama
>>
>>35013112
Damn Social Justice Warriors
>>
>>35013112
Castrate the husband and rape your sister in front him
>>
>>35013112
I didn't know Anal Guy was your brother in law
>>
>>35014137
His step daughter is gay though
>>
Does anyone here like bumps? Because I've got plenty of bumps
>>
>>35014944
Lovely lady humps?
>>
>>35014983
I wish I had some of those.
>>
>College girl has been riding her brother's dick since yesterday.
>>
>>35011018
What do I do if she wants to keep it?

I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a father yet and I feel like my parents will murder me if I got any girl pregnant at this time, let alone my older sister
>>
>>35015130
>>35015140
Oh what a coincidence. How is it going with your brother?
>>
>>35015184
Nothing really has happened. We've both been doing school stuff since I last posted so we've been away from each other.
>>
>>35015182
Keep it, but don't say it's yours? Maybe that way your family will still support your sister (and you). I'm sure someone else will give you better advice.
>>
My brother is coming over and we're going to get dinner. He also said I should expect a massage afterwards. Hopefully it includes oil, and a process similar to those porn scenes.

Also I'm sorry if this derails the thread but it's been bugging me all day. I have a girl I sit by in one of my classes. She was complaining to me today about her boyfriend, she said he wanted to get another girl to have a threesome with. Which at first I agreed, she should be upset. I'm really not into sex with multiple people. Then she actually said "just because I have sex with other guys doesn't mean he should fuck another girl." Apparently they practice actual cuckold stuff. That's fucking gross. She said something like "when a girl has sex she can steal his love but guys don't take my love they just pleasure me." I feel sorry for you guys that this is becoming acceptable.
>>
>>35015967
I'm fucking mad.
At least you're sane College Girl.
>>
>>35015967
What the hell is wrong with the people at your college
>>
>>35016019
>>At least you're sane College Girl.
>Fucks her brother
>>
>>35016083
There's nothing wrong with having sex with a family member consensually
>>
>>35015967
I may be fuck girl but I'm not that
Have fun with your brother, your descriptions of sex always get me all tingly and drive me insane with lewd thoughts
Anyhow, I've got third grade with this other girl, she's nice. The kids seemed okay too, I got a hug when one got picked up by her parents
I practically ran home because I had to piss and now I'm in the shower eating strawberries
>>
>>35016360
>I may be fuck girl
I certainly hope not
>>
>>35016360
>I've got third grade with this other girl, she's nice
You mean you look after third graders with another girl?
Why didn't you pee at the daycare and why is the shower your ideal place for eating food?
>>
>>35016367
Fucking shit, phone really corrected cuck to fuck, I might swear too much over text..
>>
>>35016360
>and now I'm in the shower eating strawberries
But why?
>>
>>35016521
>>35016424
>You mean you look after third graders with another girl?
Yea
>Why didn't you pee at the daycare
I could only find the kids bathroom and adults aren't allowed in there for obvious reasons
>why is the shower your ideal place for eating food?
It's comfy I guess, I've brought plates in here before, I like the water in my hair
>>
File: 0gp4.jpg (83KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
0gp4.jpg
83KB, 850x478px
According to H, I looked "The happiest she's ever seen me" at work today, and she asked if I found a girlfriend. I thought that was funny.

Also Em is still the cutest and she likes it when I bite her nipples very lightly.

Also, is a slightly longer than normal period any reason to be concerned? Asking for a friendly imouto whom I love very much.

>>35016360
Hello Fuck Girl, how are you doing?
>>
>>35016826
Yeah, they vary. Sometimes they're 2 days, sometimes they're almost 2 weeks.
>>
>>35016826
>and she asked if I found a girlfriend
Did you tell her you're happy because your sister finally lets you fuck your other sister, so she can finally fuck off?

Did you at least give Em some anal?
>>
>>35016543
Forgot to trip, whoops
>>35016826
Suck my big toe, I was just feeling good that I'm not that level of cuck
And how long is long? They can be a little longer sometimes, not crazy long or anything but if it's a bit longer than usual it's no big deal
>>
>>35016826
>has a cute imouto that he makes passionate love to every night
>has an older sister that acts as a caring mom
>has a girl at work that wants to ride the Pattywagon
>is gonna be a dad soon
Some people get all the luck. Don't fuck it up, Pat.
>>
>>35016893
>>35016974
Alright, I'm just being paranoid I guess. Today's day 7, she told me that was a little long for her.

>2 weeks
Wowow, fuck that shit.

>>35016957
No and no, last night was more cuddly than sexual, apart from my assault on her nipples.

>>35017027
I think becoming a dad soon would count as fucking it up.
>>
>>35017027
The only way to fuck up now is if he tells his dad.
They have their sister's and one of Em friend's approval, the only way to stop them is telling their dad.
>>
>>35015182
If she's truly adamant, there's nothing you can really do but support her. However, you should try your best to talk her out of it, without harming her of course. Keep communication with your sister and be honest with your parents; they will probably be exasperated and confused in the short term but ultimately they only want whats good for you and your sister. Reason is on your side, and I trust your sister will see reason.
>>
>>35017027
Don't forget, Em's best friend is now more accepting of them and offered to she her home they ended up getting kicked out of theirs. The harem plan is making steady progress.
>>
>>35017222
>pat's dad is the final boss
>daddy pat is the true final boss
Pottery
>>
>>35017726
>Pat's mom is the secret final boss
>>
>>35017568
I don't want a harem though. The only other women I would let anywhere near my penis is 100% off limits, anyway.

>>35017222
>>35017726
Me and Em both would rather our dad never know. Dunno how that's gonna work if Em shoves out a baby though.

>>35017755
I imagine if someone told our mom about us, she would continue to ignore us as always.
>>
>>35017877
What do you mean? H isn't off limits at all.
>>
>>35017877
>The only other women I would let anywhere near my penis is 100% off limits, anyway.
Wonder what Em would think/say if she read that?
>>
>>34998749
Your mom is a cunt, I'd have told her to fuck off before she got anywhere near finishing that little tirade. Move out and say goodbye
>>
>>35018193
Yea right, she'd tell my dad and my dad would be mad at me and probably hit me for saying that, and he'd be right to, telling my mother to fuck off? It doesn't matter if I don't like what she's saying that's my mom so I'll sit there and take it, it's not like she was lying to me, though shit if it hurt my feelings a little
>>
>>35018397
You're terribly brainwashed, sad! Family means nothing if they're cunts to you. I foresee an abusive husband in your future who you refuse to leave.
>>
>>35018397
Maybe tell your father exactly what she said
>>
>>35018454
>I foresee an abusive husband in your future who you refuse to leave.
I don't think Laura's dad would hit her.

>>35018397
Also replying to that guy made me think during your dreams/fanatsies of being with your dad, did you call him dad or by his name? Did you shout "DADDY" during bed?
>>
File: 1487564969213.png (1MB, 843x840px) Image search: [Google]
1487564969213.png
1MB, 843x840px
>We were outside spray painting
>Chill discussion about vidya
>She brought up how she realized we have the house to ourselves almost every day
>Told her that it's nice since we can turn up the volume on the televisions pretty high
>H: "That's what you do when you're home alone?"
>"Ye"
>Said was concerned for my well being

Out of curiosity, I asked her what that whole shebang experience was like for her, and the way she described it got me lost. "It's like a really pretty sweater but it's kind of uncomfortable to wear, but then it gets comfortable..." She kept going on trying to explain whatever it was she just said, and then she desperately asked me if she could stop since she forgot where she was going with it.

10/10
>>
>>35018606
>>Said was concerned for my well being
What about loud sex when no one is hope
>>
>>35018606
>>She brought up how she realized we have the house to ourselves almost every day
>>Told her that it's nice since we can turn up the volume on the televisions pretty high
>>H: "That's what you do when you're home alone?"
>>"Ye"
>>Said was concerned for my well being
I think she was dropping hints that she wants more sex.
>>
>>35018606
>being this dense
>ishygddt
>>
>>35018606
>>She brought up how she realized we have the house to ourselves almost every day
>>Told her that it's nice since we can turn up the volume on the televisions pretty high
FUCKING BEARGUY! Your posts always makes me laugh.

>>35018656
>I think she was dropping hints that she wants more sex
She was, but beargguy is too beargguy to realize.
>>
>>35018606
Have you two had sex since that first time? Have you tried to be more aggressive in your relationship now that you have made it to this point?
>>
>>35018739
>wants more sex
>more sex
>more
wait i haven't been keeping up with bearguy for a while did they do the diddley?
>>
>>35018606
Bear G. Guy, you should ask if the comment on home alone was a request for more sex
>>
>>35018456
I'm not sure what that's accomplish but instigating, and that's just being a snitch really
>>35018454
I really don't think I'll end up in an abusive relationship, and I wouldn't call respecting my parents brainwashed
>>35018585
Uh, I guess if you want lewd details fine
Sometimes I'd imagine he'd come home one night angry about something and fuck me multiple times until he was relaxed
I've got plenty if you're really that curious
>>
So anyone want to bet how long it will take for Bear's sister to rape him
>>
>>34980851
as someone with 5 siblings i can tell all of you dont have any siblings.
>>
>>35018789
Yeah, a few days ago, he was also autistic in the middle of sex, like one would expect.
>>
>>35018801
>I've got plenty if you're really that curious
Yes continue, also you didn't answer my questions.
>>
>>35018853
As someone with three sibling I can tell you to fuck off, and stop assuming everyone's siblings would be like yours.
>>
>>35018801
So it's okay for your mum to tell your dad everything, and your dad to tell your mum everything, but not okay for you to even mention stuff?
This is lopsided at best.
>>
>>35018648
We still close the curtains when we're making out. Being comfortable with being loud might take a while.
>>35018656
>>35018718
>>35018777
I'm not dense! And we haven't really tried anything since then. On the whole assertive thing, I've been getting a little better I guess. It's usually my sister that really starts things off, so I guess I should really be improving after we've gotten this far.
>>35018798
I'll try, but I can't promise I'll get it out as clear as I want to.
>>
>>35018839
Soon at this rate
>>
>>35018979
You should really work on being more assertive in that area. It's important that she know you find her attractive and want to have sex with her too. Don't keep a girl waiting, especially one that decided to start her sexual journey with you. She might start thinking you don't find her attractive or didn't enjoy the experience and start doubting herself. Let her know how much it means that she was willing to share that experience with you.
>>
>>35018606
Dude even I read between the lines like that and me and social cues are like Floyd Mayweather and Dostoyevsky
>>35018978
Yea but that's them trying to solve a problem together, this would be me running to daddy crying because mommy said something mean, he'd either tell me to grow up, or be mad at her, which would make her mad at me and him, which would them both mad at me, and make me mad at both of them, and then you've got this anger triangle
>>35018896
What I would call him? It varied really, depended on my mood
Before we moved out I'd have much less lewd fantasies about him kissing me and telling me he loves me
Sometimes I imagine him coming home after a bad date with my mom and him seeing me and me consoling him, and it slowly getting more lewd until we're doing Haram things
I guess here's my lewdest one, I always talk about us being innawoods, if we were really that far from anyone all alone, I imagine me lying there while he goes about the day, using me whenever he wants to and not cleaning up
I'm not proud of that and I feel really dirty on the inside for telling other people about it, I tend to keep my lewd thoughts to myself
>>
>>35019281
>tfw you'll never be daddy's lil cumdump.
Keep strong Laura.
>>
File: 1480317638130.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480317638130.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35019251
Yeah, this assertive thing has been tough to not be dumb at. I really don't hope she doesn't think like that, I do find her very beautiful and I did love what happened, no matter how awkward it was.
>>35019251
Look here, Laura.. I don't get your references. Thanks again fir the John Wick recommendation. Our dad usually falls asleep to any movie that isn't a western or heist related, but he was wide awake during it all. Nice gun porn too.
>>
>>35019500
the reference she made is about boxing or some shit I think of the the two boxers was very good at missing.

Also Bear what are you doing right now
>>
>>35019560
I'm just in the living room with my sister watching a bit of Sunny in Philadelphia. We're waiting on the season premiere of Bates Motel.
>>
>>35019477
Yea I think I'm gonna turn out to be a sexually submissive person
>>35019500
>Look here Laura... I don't get your references.
Kek
If your dad likes heist movies check out triple 9
I know a lot of movies, I don't have much of a life and have to fill up the late nights somehow [/spoiler
>>
File: 1456186610654.gif (1MB, 490x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456186610654.gif
1MB, 490x412px
>>35018979
At least cop a feel on her man. Make her feel like you desire her.

Notice I haven't asked for a butt sex timeline yet
>>
>>35019281
This is to lewd for my eyes.
>Laura will never get to live her fantasies.
Life isn't fair.

>Sometimes I imagine him coming home after a bad date with my mom
So you do want to cuck her.
>>
>>35019697
Lewd fantasies about doing something don't mean you actually want to do it
>>
>>35019697
I guess I want to cuck her
>>35019739
I do want those things
>>
>>35019739
Except in this case Laura would totally be ok with all those scenarios.
>>
>>35019621
Then I guess I have someone to get recommendations from besides /tv/.
>>35019624
I'm glad your containing yourself, Anal. Thanks, and we'll see about that.
>>
>>35019761
You should try sticking it in her butt, then you wouldn't need a condom.
Clean well beforehand, though
>>
>>35019755
>Sometimes I imagine him coming home after a bad date with my mom and him seeing me and me consoling him, and it slowly getting more lewd until we're doing Haram things
Maybe this one will happen someday soon.
>>
>>35009790
>>35011963
>The issue was never insecurities

You'll have to pardon me here, the term "food insecurity" is a public health term, referring to a state where you can obtain enough food, but without a reliable guarantee of supply. I should have defined the term better.

It has nothing to do with psychological terminology.
>>
>>35019836
>a state where you can obtain enough food
Well then you're still wrong, kiddo
>>
>>35019761
Yay, I've got tons of recommendations but no one's ever cared
>>35019811
I'm holding on to a shred of hope for this but not banking on it
>>
>>35020044
I found an audio of a chick dressing up as her mom so her dad relives his sexual stress on her.
>>
>>34990866
i'm here. pretty tiring weekend

>texting non stop from trap
>lots of questions about each other
>asks me if i mind the whole trap thing
>she wont mind if i want to stop
>say nah and I like anal
>get like 400 laughing emojiis
>sister being super avoidant of me and awkward at home
>had weird dream of fucking sister
>pretty unusual i mean sister is attractive, but never fantasized that much about her
>definitely fapped with her panties tho
>since they work together they took lunch same time
>says sister was really interested in our time together
>got home like 2 hrs ago
>sister gone
>going over to get bj soon
>ask trap what porn she likes to watch
>you're going to laugh maybe, but lesbian and anal stuff
>not actually that funny
>she also asked if i want to stay the night at her apt but i dunno

might tell her what my sis was doing with laptop too lol idk at this point. we get along well but not like eyy my sister might be a manipulative pervert
>>
>>34990848
Went out of town to go visit a friend who's not doing the best for the long weekend.
>>
>>35020201
Uh
Where? Not that I want to hear it, that's just a weird thing to record and share given the legality
>>
>>35020360
Sadly it's one of those fake ones where it's just a horny girl and her mic

https://soundgasm.net/u/daddys_little_kitten/Pretend-Im-mommy
>>
>>35020356
Oh, hope he gets better.

>>35020360
>Not that I want to hear it
You shouldn't lie on the internet, Laura.
Now give it a try. >>35020412
>>
>>35020481
Well she isn't a lesbian so I don't think that audio would work for her, I'd probably have to search the subreddit that it is from for M4F daddy audio
>>
>>35020320
>she also asked if i want to stay the night at her apt but i dunno
Do it, waking up next to someone is nice. Wait a bit longer before bringing up your sister's shenanigans.

Do you give her handjobs/blowjobs? Would you ever let her stick it in your butt if she wanted to?
>>
>>35020320
Any plans or desire to lewd your sister? Have you tried to tell her about fucking the trap in as explicit detail as possible, since she seemed to be so interest before?
>>
>>35020538
It might work but we won't find out, not clicking in that
>>35020481
I don't though
>>
Bumperoo for all various forms of our love
>>
Because my younger brother is a hormonefreak that started wearing dresses and shit after discovering this website. If I even sit in the same fucking room as him he starts feeling me down from behind and reciting his trap doujins. Worst part about visiting my family every year.
>>
>>35021427
>has a ct imouto (male) who's hungry for onii-D
>doesn't lewd her
Are you gay or what?
>>
Saving from page 8 hell
>>
Good night imouto bumpu
>>
>>35019500
i love you now that you posted doraemon
>>
File: ma0ho.jpg (348KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ma0ho.jpg
348KB, 800x800px
>Em wanted to try making a pizza again
>She's at the counter, spreading the dough and shit
>Her butt though
>I had to grab it, I had no choice
>E: Paaat, I'm busy
>P: It's fine
>E: It's nooot, I gotta finish this, I'm hungry
>P: It's fine
>E: You're dumb :P
>We're basically spooning while standing, I whispered something dumb about her being a sexy pizza lady, she said to shut up
>She's smushed between me and the counter while I grind into her and rub her chest through her shirt, she's making cute moaning noises
>I tried to do something sexy to her neck, in hindsight I was just slobbering all over it
>Grab her crotch through her pants, she kicks my shin
>P: Ow
>E: I'm hungry you asshooooole
>P: Sorry
>She wiped away a saliva trail connecting her mouth and the pizza dough, I guess she was drooling a little
>P: Eww
>E: Shut the fuck up, you eat my spit all the time :P
>I usually do the ":P" just to reflect Em's mood or tone, but she actually stuck her tongue out this time

tl;dr I'm sure some pervert will be happy to know I ate a pizza with Em's saliva baked into the dough.

In non-lewd news, it turns out Em really likes playing Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. I didn't think she'd be the RTS type, but that's cool I guess.

>>35017904
She's the most off limits of all.

>>35017991
Eh, Em would know who I'm talking about, and she would merely tease me about it yet again.
>>
>>35022981
>most off limits of all
Not at all, she clearly wants your dick. I bet if you asked her for sex, she'd say yes.
>>
>>35022981
>you eat my spit all the time
ask her about letting you drink her pee
>>
>>35023035
Fine then, my dick is off limits to her, let's put it that way.
>>
>>35022981
>and she would merely tease me about it yet again.
Yeah, maybe she would, but would that be all?
Didn't you already speak to her about this, about loving only her and not your older sister(in that way), didn't she admit to being a little uneasy to that idea? I mean if she finds out you're actually ok with your sister being close to your dick, she might be upset.

>Not making her cum in the dough.
>>
>>35021929
Because that's disgusting, you degenerate.
>>
>>35023499
Imoutos (male) are still imoutos, and should be treated with love
>>
>>35023160
Emma knows exactly how I feel about our sister at this point. But it's kinda not a problem anymore, she knows it'll never happen and believes me when I say I wouldn't let it happen if it could. I'm sure she would've had a much harsher reaction to me sleeping alone with our sister if she thought it was a problem.

Em gushing period blood all over that pizza is just about the most unappetizing thing I can think of.
>>
>>35023897
Make sure you lick Emma's pissy pussy in a few days
>>
File: 1480389505717.jpg (204KB, 674x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1480389505717.jpg
204KB, 674x1503px
Y'all probably thought the lyrical cringe was dead, didn't you?
Here's one from Savage Garden for you beautiful degenerates. :3 I also might be fairly drunk right now, so apologizes for typos.

Maybe it's our relation
Some things you have to question
Like your thighs
I see my future in between them
Dear imouto,
I think I might be into incest

I know I might be
More than a little crazy
But now I can see

I knew I loved you before mom made you
I think I need you in my bed
I stroke my penis to you all night

It's not so legal or moral
But R9K made me see reason
In your vag
I see where I can rest my penis
But to be real
I'll probably be disowned by dad

I know I might be
More than a little crazy
But now I can see

HOOOOOOOOOOOH
HOOOOOOOOH
HOOOOH
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

A thousand ways I wanna pound you
I pray I'll get to sleep beside you

[repeat x1 more]

(HOOOOOOOOH)
I knew I loved you
(HOUHOOOOOOO)

[repeat x2 more]
>>
>>35024381
>Y'all probably thought the lyrical cringe was dead, didn't you?
Yeah, I did. Please stop existing
>>
File: 1481993142178.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481993142178.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>35023999
I wonder who's behind these reverse satanic trips...?
>>
File: 1478138812094.png (95KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1478138812094.png
95KB, 396x385px
>page 9
>lol nope

oreimo originale
>>
File: 1487050008999.png (287KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487050008999.png
287KB, 500x639px
saving from page 10!!!!!!!!!

where are the straya cunts!?!?!
>>
>>35024381
Just when I thought these threads couldn't get anymore autistic and sad.
>>
Wow, bump
>>
>>35026841
There has been like more than a dozen of posts like that in these threads
>>
Bumping to save the thread
Original oregano plant
>>
File: Himegoto - Hime and Kaguya.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Himegoto - Hime and Kaguya.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>35023536

This is an imouto (male) with her onee-san (male).
>>
File: Sad Crying REEE Angry Pepe.jpg (18KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Crying REEE Angry Pepe.jpg
18KB, 597x519px
Wake up amerifats REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35029515
We're awake we just go to school and have work. We don't all just collect NEETbux my dude.
>>
Miracle of the universe bump
>>
Fugemrightinthapusseh
>>
>>34980851
why the fuck don't the mods ban you erping faggots.
>>
File: 1367276490252.jpg (29KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1367276490252.jpg
29KB, 580x326px
>>35030702
Literally no rules are broken
>>
Leave saving the thread to me.
>>
>>35024381
keked, thanks dude

embracing the cringe only way to overcome it.
>>
>>35031714
Or ignoring/shaming it and hoping it goes away
>>
Can someone tl:dr me on Bearrguy's origins? I have read through the archives but his first tripped post was when he already had a "date" with his sister, how did a spaghetti master like him even manage to get that far first?
>>
>>35032276
His parents didn't trust anyone else to be with her, so they forced him to be her boyfriend
>>
>>35032337
Sounds originally legit
>>
File: 1480143610518 Imouto munch.jpg (55KB, 521x391px) Image search: [Google]
1480143610518 Imouto munch.jpg
55KB, 521x391px
Nom the imouto. Omnomnom.
>>
Don't you just hate it when everybody suddenly dies?
>>
>>35033896
They've all got jobs, maybe go hug a family member and come back with results
>>
Oil massages are amazing. He went and got some heating oil and really made me feel just good. We also fucked.
>>
>>35034153
Did he buy you a ring yet?
>>
>>35033992
Fine

>Go hug imouto who was on her way out to the store.
>She just stands there letting me. (I hug her everyday a couple of times per day, so this is pretty normal.)
>Just keep hugging her for a while.
>Kiss her on the forhead.
>Let her leave.
>We didn't even say anything to each other.
>>
>>35034153
Details when?
>>
>>35034186
Why would he do that?

>>35034305
When I finish this assignment I'm trying to get done so I don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>35034286
>We didn't even say anything to each other.
You're supposed to tell her you love her

>>35034335
So you can get married, or at least pretend to be married
>>
>>35034353
>You're supposed to tell her you love her
I never say that to anyone, because it feels so weird and "out of character" for me.
>>
>>35034672
When she gets home, tell her you love her, even if you don't want to
>>
>>35034704
Why the hell am I listening to some guy on a chinese factory forum.
She was already home, since the store is just around the corner and she just went for some chips.
>Go to her room.
>She's playing on her tablet
>Go lay down next to her and hug her.
>Not even looking at me
>Say 'I love you' while I have my head on her belly. without looking at her since it's so embarrassing
>'Move away, you're not letting me concentrate'
>Leave the room.
She's ten.
>>
>>35035140
Cook some food for her. You've got to make her say "I love you" by the end of the day.
>>
>>35035283
>Cook some food for her.
Hey now that I think about it I think I can prepare my specialty: boiled water, sorry anon but I can't cook.

>You've got to make her say "I love you" by the end of the day.
It's been years since she said "I love you very much" I said it back., Sorry again Anon, but we really aren't 'I love you' kinda people. nevertheless I do feel it and I feel like she does too.
>>
>>35035442
>I can't cook
I'm sure you can assemble a sandwich or use a microwave.

>I feel like she does too
Then get her to admit it, even if you have to stay in her room and bug her until she says it.
>>
>>35035547
>Then get her to admit it
It's not like she's hiding it, I bet if I asked she would just say it.
>>
>>35035657
>I bet if I asked she would just say it
Then go ask her, and if she says anything other than yes, tickle her until she wets herself.
>>
>>35035738
You're lucky I'm so damm bored.
>Go to her room again.
>Hey *her name*, do you love me?
>"Hhhhhmmmmmm......no." She said while smiling and laughing
>"Why not?"
>"dunno" while still laughing to herself
>>
>>35035908
Did you tickle her until she wet herself?
>>
>>35035959
No, I'm not gonna do that, if I did she would start tickling me and I'm way to ticklish so the one peeing himself would be me.
>>
bump for tickling imoutos until they wet themselves
>>
File: 2065780949214.jpg (3KB, 58x57px) Image search: [Google]
2065780949214.jpg
3KB, 58x57px
>>35035908
>"Hhhhhmmmmmm......no." She said while smiling and laughing
>>
>>35036723
Thank you, once again, for your excellent contribution to the thread reaching the bump limit prematurely
>>
>>35036754
You got it.You can count on me.
>>
>>35036754
I'm not him but being someone who has put effort into posting and sharing with you guys little posts like that make me realize someone is actually paying attention. Sometimes you want something other than an amateur psychoanalysis or "tips" on how the take the relationship further through methods from a doujin. There's nothing wrong with what he does and your personal vendetta against him is unnecessary.
>>
>>35036809
>make me realize someone is actually paying attention
Unless you're just bumping, trolling, posting just to say that you don't have a sister, or being butthurt that threads like this exist, dozens of people pay attention to your posts, I assure you. There are much better ways of showing that you like someone's story than highlighting part of it and posting a somewhat relevant image.
>>
>>35036957
I think as a primary source on the situation my opinion means far more than yours. It can get very discouraging as most of you just lurk and leave posters wondering if it's even worthwhile to share. It's time they could be using to get closer to their family member. So instead of complaining about someone putting effort in you could be direct and help our posters out.

All of you are complaining because people are disappearing but you ask that as they spend ages preparing a post for you just to get a couple responses.
>>
I'm going to go ahead and give you guys some content because you guys are willing to be my emotional tampon.

>The time was soon to arrive
>My brother would join me in my dorm room as my roommate goes to the basketball game
>He was to treat me to dinner
>Afterwards would give me a massage and pleasure me as if I was a queen
>I waited patiently on my bed in a dress and makeup caked on my face
>I felt kind of stupid putting so much effort in for my brother
>I kept checking my phone getting more and more nervous every time I picked it up
>I wasn't sure why I was so anxious about getting dinner with my brother but for some reason this felt like a huge deal
>After a while he knocked on the door and I greeted him hoping that I was pretty enough
>I could tell he tried to look good in his eyes, he's into streetwear so looking nice isn't the same but you can tell he tried really hard
>I stood there awaiting the shower of complements
>I tried to give him puppy eyes and look at cute as possible
>He started to speak
>Here it is, make me feel beautiful, tell me that I'm prettier than a princess, call me an angel
>"You kind of look like Aunt S"
>Oh
>Okay
>Well that's not what I wanted
>He's probably right though
>I was using techniques that she taught me
>Single eyelid stuff
>I was hoping for something sweeter though
>I look up and give him a look of disappointment
>I could see the gears grinding
>It's like he was a basic computer
>"Does she appear happy? (Y/N)"
>"Is it something you said? (Y/N)"
>"Was it about her appearance? (Y/N)"
>"SAVE THE SITUATION WITH A BACKUP COMPLEMENT IMMEDIATELY"
>"Uh.... She probably wishes she was as pretty as you though."
>Good enough
>I took his hand and we left the building
>We had dinner at this pub thing
>I could tell he liked it because the burgers were really good
>I liked it because it was more expensive than he would usually spend so it was nice he was trying
>So we eat our food, because that's what restaurants are for
>He was a nice date
>>
>>35037084
>makeup caked on my face
I dread to imagine what you looked like. Probably because I'm not the biggest fan of makeup.
>>
>>35037084
>He better be though, he's known me for 18 years
>We get into his car that he obviously cleaned for this day
>He drives us back to my building and gets out a couple shopping bags
>Oh my, gifts?
>I maybe expected too much, they were just massage supplies
>We get up to my room and he laid out towels over my bed
>He starts to undress to assure his clothes don't get damaged by oil
>He gets down to briefs which gets me all excited, get to see some, as he puts it, gains
>I start to remove my dress and he stops me
>Instead he lifts it off me himself
>Oh my, how sensual
>He reaches around and squeezes my butt with both hands
>Are we skipping the massage? Because he's getting right to the point
>He slides my panties down and pulls my bralette off
>I take that as a signal to get on the bed, which I do
>He gets on his knees over the top of me and presses his crotch right into my butt
>He's already rock hard, I'm proud of him for being able to hold back
>He pops open the bottle and pours some on my back
>He started to massage me and it was amazing
>I could tell he even studied some to get it right
>It was a perfect balance of pain and relief
>It was so sensual, the way he gripped and caressed my body
>He moved down and worked my legs, slowly getting closer to the goods with every movement
>Eventually he started "massaging" my ass
>It was obviously because he really wanted to play with my butt
>He spent a lot of time on it
>That's okay though, he deserved it
>I was just laying there in bliss, enjoying the love he was giving me
>Then he really took it up a notch by eating me out
>He was really trying to have his best performance
>After he decided he was done with that he rolled me over and spread oil all over the front of my body
>I specifically remember him spend some time on my nipples which were like hard buttons on my chest
>He lifted his hands and started to move to his waistband
>I could tell he was dying from not getting to stick it in yet
>>
>>35037369
>There was seriously a wet spot where the tip was
>Then he pulled it out
>It was like a spring
>He got it out from behind the cloth and BOING
>I take a deep breath and get ready to take it
>He rubbed it on my pussy for a few seconds and slid it in
>It didn't take him long, mostly because it was rubbing against my body for the last ten minutes
>He was so much more aroused than he usually is
>After a few minutes of him going to pound town he pulls out and shoots the biggest load I have ever seen
>There was so much of it
>It went from my chin to my pubic hair
>Then he just stayed there over the top of me
>He was breathing so hard
>He eventually flopped over and held me
>If you were there you would be able to feel the love radiating from him
>He kissed my neck and face over and over again
>I put a hand on his cheek and gave him a really long, deep kiss
>He got up and grabbed a towel to mop his kids off of me
>Then I laid there in his arms for what felt like days
>It was total bliss
>My roommate texted me and told me she wouldn't make it back until the morning
>We waited until it was really late and sneaked into the shower together
>He slept over

10/10 Night
>>
>>35037542
>she wouldn't make it back until morning
She was having emotionless sex with three guys while you and your onii spent a magical night together, the payoff for not being a fucking whore
>>
>>35037060
>my opinion means far more than yours
Whatever you say buddy

>most of you just lurk
>instead of complaining about someone putting effort in you could be direct and help our posters out
>implying I don't help and give advice
>implying I don't get thanked a few times per thread
>implying at least 40 of the posts in this thread aren't mine

>All of you are complaining because people are disappearing
Also not true

>>35037542
>It went from my chin to my pubic hair
That's not really that far though

You had oil and you know he wants anal, why didn't you try it again?
>>
>>35037673
>That's not really that far though
Well she was asking for that
>>
>>35037629
I guess yeah, the validation of having just one person is great. Sure you have the occasional conflict and drama but I can't imagine letting a few guys who don't even know your name rail you is as good.

>>35037673
It seemed far to me, it was also a pretty large volume so I think that gravity pulled it down before it could go any further.

Also I'm still not down for anal. It's going to be a while, I think.

>>35037758
Haha, she's short, lol top kek
>>
>>34980851
Idiot.....

That's exactly what I've been doing for the past 8 months period period period and I've got my hands full...

I've been hugging the little sisters of as many r9k faggots as possible comma as well as doing other unmentionable things with them period period period not surprisingly your little sister has THE loosest rectum I have ever seen...

At least she did when I got done with her.

tell her I'm still going to send that My Little Pony to her in the mail
>>
Aw sweet, JohnnyNeptune's back, he's my favourite tryhard troll
>>
>>35037798
Is it bad that I kind of missed this guy? He makes me laugh
>>
>>35037789
You make it sound like he came with the force of a thousand suns, I don't think gravity has shit on that.
>>
>>35037542
>He didn't cum inside
You mean 9.5/10 night, right?
>>
>>35037369
No offense, but I feel like I need to be honest with you.

You make me sick..

I would like to be able to tell you that it's not a bad thing, but that would be a lie

It's a terrible thing

The way you wrote out that little story was absolutely nauseating... you would be awful at the end of my dick or any other dick...

I can tell that you would be terrible in bed, and your life is boring and your expectations and desires seem like they come out of a Harlequin romance novel

I'm sure that you are a fine person, and I'm convinced you are fully capable of Performing your functions in the kitchen cleaning up dirty dishes and taking out the garbage.. And of course, being a woman, you are certainly skilled in the art of cleaning toilets...

And yes yes of course I know that you want people to perceive you as being intelligent and independent...

*puts a lot cigarette into your purse*

But when it comes to riding the end of a dick, nobody's interested in in your brain or your Harlequin romance Concepts

If you're going to be a whore, then be the best whore you can possibly be.

I'm absolutely convinced that nine months of forced prostitution in a foreign country would put you in your place and teach you the truth about you and your irrelevant desires
>>
>>35037542
Did you at least drink some of the cum?
Did you tell him you love him? Did he say it?
>>
>>35037930
I'm not on the pill yet so him cumming inside might have made things less than perfect. It did before.

>>35038024
No I just left it there, I'm not very instinctive with sex so I don't think of hot and sexy things to do. We share our love physically.
>>
>>35037877
Yes it's bad. You're not supposed to reply to that guy.
>>
>>35020611
>Do you give her handjobs/blowjobs? Would you ever let her stick it in your butt if she wanted to?

stayed the night. no i don't give her either. would probably let her massage prostate.

>>35020661
>Any plans or desire to lewd your sister? Have you tried to tell her about fucking the trap in as explicit detail as possible, since she seemed to be so interest before?

dunno how i would end up dicking sister 2bh. i mean if she came into my room right now and explicitly asked what we do, and was like anon fuck me I wouldn't say no. i'm starting to think trap is filling her in on a little more info than she's letting on.

anyways I got several bjs and she literally fucking sucked the life out of me at one point
>>
>>35038070
>We share our love physically
Weren't you all emotional and shit a few threads back
>>
>>35038245
I'm trying to balance my emotions, lust, and insecurities all together in this relationship. I'm trying my best to not turn into a sobbing mess every time he makes me feel somewhat unloved. It's difficult.
>>
>>35038070
>I'm not very instinctive with sex so I don't think of hot and sexy things to do
How about next time you notice he has a rock hard cock that's not inside you (at the moment) you 'beg him' to put it inside you and make you cum, don't know about other guys but thats a huge turn on for me.
>>
>>35038332
>not telling your brother you love him every time you can
>>
>>35038204
You should at least try to return the favor once in a while. It would show her that it doesn't bother you, she's probably insecure about it.
>>
>>35037084
>>35037369
>>35037542
This sounds so magical. I'm very happy for you.
I wish my Nii-chan had time for massages instead of working all the time even though he's supposed to be home at night.
>>
File: 20170221_174059.jpg (2MB, 2560x1621px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_174059.jpg
2MB, 2560x1621px
>>35038078

LOL @ "please don't respond to Johnny Neptune because it only highlights the fact that Johnny's more popular than me"

Hahahaha
>>
>>35038996
Have you ever asked for one?
>>
>>35038204
>dunno how i would end up dicking sister 2bh
Question her directly about why she has been so distant to you recently. If it really is about you hooking up with the trap, ask her why it bothers her since she initially set you two up. Ask her what exactly the trap is saying about you, why she set you up and if the thought of you railing her coworker turns her on. Then you can go into more detail about how you two have sex and if she would want to see the two of you together. If she says yes, you can ask if she wants to see you have sex, does it mean she finds you attractive and maybe drop some hints that you are interested in her.

Also, is the relationship with the trap just sexual, or are you two actually dating?
>>
File: 53ui6.png (648KB, 396x622px) Image search: [Google]
53ui6.png
648KB, 396x622px
>Last night
>Be laying in bed watching Dangaioh
>I thought Em was asleep, but she rolled over and looked at the screen
>E: Is this show old?
>P: Kinda
>E: The people all have 80's hair
>P: Yup
>E: They look nicer than that new shit you watch though
>P: Okay then
>E: She's cute
>Pic related
>P: I didn't know you liked black women
>E: Hah, shut up, you're dumb
>P: You're cute
>E: Thanks, go to sleep

I guess Em has good taste in anime and women. Now excuse me while I stuff my face, dang-ass H kept me from eating lunch and I had to buy groceries after work.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-19-06.27.43.png (145KB, 288x422px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-19-06.27.43.png
145KB, 288x422px
Hey Kids !!

download this FREE JOHNNY NEPTUNE WALLPAPER for your phone or computer

certain restrictions may apply. offer not valid in Hawaii Alaska or Puerto Rico. limit one free Johnny Neptune wallpaper download per person, per day. offer not in conjunction with any other free Johnny Neptune merchandise
>>
>>35039353
>Now excuse me while I stuff my face, dang-ass H kept me from eating lunch
You should have eaten H out, she'd let you if you asked
>>
>>35039468
There's other merchandise?
>>
File: IMG_20170219_223016_processed.jpg (93KB, 888x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_223016_processed.jpg
93KB, 888x600px
>>35039504
We regret to inform you that due to overwhelming demand, the special FREE JOHNNY NEPTUNE TRANSPARENT TOILET PAPER is out of stock.

Fortunately, the transparent toilet paper is just Saran Wrap, so you can simply go buy a roll of it for considerably less than the $47 shipping cost of the 'free' transparent toilet paper from Johnny Neptune.

( does not contain transparent toilet )
>>
>>35039495
I don't think I could sustain myself on whatever might come out of H's vagina. Unless she's hiding more cookies in there.
>>
>>35039792
Did she not tell you what the secret ingredient was for the cookie she gave you? Hint: her body made it
>>
>>35039853
Mmm, delicious eye booger cookies.
>>
>>35039936
You just gave me flashbacks to that gross pinkeye episode of knd. I miss the old cartoon network.
>>
>>35039936
Is Em's period gone yet?
Has your sister called at all?
>>
So what happened to Sadman?
>>
>>35039996
I forgot about that, now I wish I didn't remember
So I spent the day being repeatedly groped by this kid who thought that was the only way to get my attention if he needed something
They call me Ms, I feel powerful
>>
>>35040012
It was still ongoing as of this morning, Em says it's the longest one she can remember.

I know she and Em have been messaging back and forth, the only thing Em would tell me is that she told our sister I miss sleeping with her. Kinda hope she was joking.
>>
>>35040107
Sadman procrastinates in getting his sister plan B. Eventually takes it later than recommended time and finds out that Japan has weaker over-the-counter plan B than the US. Gets her a stronger prescription, but she feels really sick over for the next few days. Determined it probably isn't morning sickness, but decide it is probably best to take her to the doctor anyway.
>>
>>35040175
Wonder how your Onee-san feels now that she knows you're a sister fucker and that you were once crushing on her plus all of Em's uncomfortable comments.
>>
I'll bump the original shit out of this thread.
>>
>>34980851
> tfw only child
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>35040394
If I were her I would think I'm a worthless freak and a complete failure of a brother. I'm just thankful that's not how she feels, apparently.
>>
>>35041179
>a worthless freak and a complete failure of a brother
Why?
>>
Logical bump
>>
>>35041460
I mean, I'm fucking her little sister and wanted to fuck her at one point, for starters. I'm surprised she took me the slightest bit seriously and didn't just assume I'm nothing but a crazy incestfag.
>>
>>35042295
She's YOUR little sister as well. You can't help it if she doesn't understand purest love.
>crazy incestfag
What do you mean?
>>
>>35042383
>You can't help it if she doesn't understand purest love

That's kinda what I'm saying though, clearly she understands us to some degree, otherwise I feel like she would've assumed I just have an out of control incest fetish. Like, in hindsight I shouldn't have told a damn soul how I feel/felt about our older sister, because it makes it sound like Em isn't special and I would've boned any sister given the chance. I'm just glad our sister doesn't think like that I guess.
>>
>>35042295
>didn't just assume I'm nothing but a crazy incestfag.
Well, you ARE a crazy incestfag.
>>
I went down on my sister. We were in her room last night and she was texting one of her friends. She said that the friend she was talking to got eaten out by her boyfriend and she was curious about how it felt. She said "You've had someone eat you out before, right? What's it like?" I tried to explain it and I only got half way through my second word and thought that I could do it to her. So I pointed at myself and managed to say "Show you" after a little while. She wasn't sure at first but after a while of my rubbing my hand on her thighs she gave in. We also kissed some afterwards.
>>
>>35042773
Good for you. Are you gonna try doing it again in the future? Did you like it? Are you still going for the other girl?
>>
>>35042756
Actually, that's his imouto.
>>
>>35042773
Holy shit Lucy, details!
>>
>>35042773
Congratulations. Did you ask her to return the favor?
>>
>>35042773
>Lucy made it
Bearguy made it
Everyone can make it
>>
>>35042773
Lucy, I won't be mad at you if you aren't, but are you telling the truth? You lied once before and it hurt my feelings. If it's true, I'm glad that you've made progress with your sister.
>>
>>35042842
I wouldn't mind doing it again. I would really like it actually. I liked doing it. We're still talking, just because I did this doesn't mean me and my sister are in some special relationship or something. It was kind of like an older sister teaches her younger sister thing.

>>35042883
I used my mouth on her vagina. I'm not great at details. My favorite part was when she got up she had marks on her butt because I dug my nails in too much.

>>35042889
No, I don't know if she would be comfortable doing it to me. I'm okay with just making her happy.

>>35042961
Quit acting like I'm a child. All of you act like I'm a fucking retarded kid. I finally managed to do something with my sister, I almost didn't even tell you guys.
>>
>>35043043
Sorry, I'm proud of you and happy for you. Please don't stop posting at least every few days, I'd be constantly worried that you might have been killed or something. I'm glad that you choose to share your stories with us. You're my favorite person from these threads, and I hope things go well with you and your sister
>>
>>35043043
To be fair, you being retarded isn't something that is unheard of.
>>
>>35043043
Now you should teach her how to please another woman. Did she have pubes?

>>35043338
What are you scared a plane's gonna crash into her house or something? Like that would ever happen.
I worry about things like that sometimes too

>>35043405
She's never been worse than Beargguy
>>
>>35043682
He's dense, but at least he's fucked his sister.
>>
>>35043778
Lucy sort of has, too. That's not really a fair comparison though, Lucy doesn't have a penis. Or maybe she does, but she's really shy about it. That'd be really cool.
>>
Did 'I want to fuck my brother during spring break girl' ever come back?
>>
>>35043043
Lucy, there are many different people replying to you. Being here from the beginning and helping you through Caroline and your sister made me extremely happy due to being mute for a long time, but I haven't recently due to being completely inexperienced in your latest matters.
How did your sister respond to the stimulation, and do you want to pursue the friend after that?
>>
What's with all these patronizing orbiters that come out of their caves everytime Lucy posts
>>
>>35044346
They treat her like a child and it's annoying to see, I don't understand, they act like she's a lost puppy
>>
>>35044346
>patronizing
Who was patronizing? One person asked if she was lying to keep people interested in her because she's done it once before

>orbiters
Nobody here's trying to have sex with Lucy, so she has no orbiters by definition
>>
>>35044434
You all sound like you're walking in eggshells and sound incredibly fake
>>
>>35044565
I've never been "fake," I genuinely care about Lucy and I was one of the reasons she spoke up about Caroline hitting her
>>
>>35044434
Men naturally treat women differently, whether you want to or no the most real anyone has been was with BDSM
>>
File: fbi-tip.jpg (85KB, 556x261px) Image search: [Google]
fbi-tip.jpg
85KB, 556x261px
>>35042773
>>35043043
>illegal relations

reported ;^)
>>
>>35045177
>incest
>federal offence
>>
>Laura's mom
Jesus Christ my mother is a meth head and the worst she did was neglect the shit out of me growing up, Christ what a cunt
>>
>>35043043
Do you find more pleasure in earing someone out or geting eaten out yourself? Generally speaking
>>
>>35045827
Really it wasn't that bad, being neglected by a meth head mom sounds a lot worse than some mean but honest words
Plus I was a cunt at dinner
>>
>>35045993
>Plus I was a cunt at dinner
Were you really? I mean aside from the beating her to the seat in front of your dad, it doesn't look like you really did anything wrong, if your mom wanted to spend some quality time with your dad she should have just set up something for the 2 of them. Did your dad say anything about your behavior that night?
>>
>>35045993
>my daughter sat with her father and they talked
>[autistic screeching]
>reee u dum fruitcake grow up Reeee
>this is the kind of parent robots have
Truly it brings the mind to life
>>
I've got the next thread ready to be posted, so don't bother thinking of something to start the next one off with
>>
>>35046066
It was the seat beside my dad, but that doesn't really matter
I just acted like she wasn't there sometimes, she didn't want quality time with him she wanted all 3 of us to spend quality time together and I was rude
I don't think my dad noticed, and I'm pretty sure if my mom told him he would've said something to me by now
>>
>>35046140
>my daughter ignored me
>I will scream and insult her over the phone
Why did your dad ever leave her?
>>
>>35046122
>>my daughter sat with her father and they talked
>>[autistic screeching]
>>reee u dum fruitcake grow up Reeee
I'm sorry I can't help but laugh at that, but with the context and everything it probably looked like me still going for him, right in front of her face none the less
>>35046158
Uh...No sex? Immaturity admittedly from both of them, but my dad just tries to be a little exuberant sometimes, I don't know they didn't really argue in front of me
>>
I sometimes wish I could go NEET, but then I remember about all the model kits I'd miss out on.
>>
>>35046214
>it probably looked like me still going for him, right in front of her face none the less
You should do this more often just to trigger her.How does it feel to know that your mom considers you a threat, a cucking threat?
>>
>>35046269
Her tone over the phone was more "you're still on this shit?" More than her feeling threatened, like her feeling bad that I haven't moved on or something
I don't want to start shit anyways
>>
>>35046214
Do you feel like your parents will fair better this time around? Do you think anything about them has changed since they separated that would help support them staying together?

When your mother is yelling at you, do you usually stay silent, or is it a back and forth?
>>
>>35046237
>I sometimes wish I could go NEET

Don't. You won't be able to protect your imouto properly and make her happy, if you become a NEET.

Speaking as someone who went down the NEET path but managed to claw his way back.
>>
For some reason I can't post a new thread, I've tried 4 times all with different wording, someone make a new one and include the roll part
>>
>>35046310
>her feeling bad
No tone of speaking on this earth makes what she said not jealousy, or petty childness 4noraisin, call your mom a cuck and send her pics of your bagoo full of cum
>>
>>35046328
Is it really that bad? Is it the boredom that gets to you? I was out last Monday because of a fever, and it was pretty cool.
>>
>>35046393
Sure, having a week off can be pretty fun. After a month, it's not as fun, you start running out of things to do. After a few years, you start contemplating suicide just to end the boredom.
>>
>>35016021
Cultural Marxism bro. Shit's encouraged at colleges nowadays.
>>
>>35046418
t. Normie
3 years now and I only want to kill myself because of the things that lead to being neet, I still get autistic joy playing vidya all day
>>
>>35046449
>playing vidya all day
They're gonna get boring eventually
>>
9 out of 10 dentists agree :

You're Pretty Gay For R9K
>>
>>35046131
>>35046348
Anybody making a new thread?
>>
>tfw bearguy is you but actually doing stuff with his imouto
>>
>>35046323
>Do you feel like your parents will fair better this time around? Do you think anything about them has changed since they separated that would help support them staying together?
I guess they might appreciate each other more and be less stubborn/hard headed
>When your mother is yelling at you, do you usually stay silent, or is it a back and forth?
If it's something like a lecture she gives me a shot to make my point, but there was no real way for me to defend myself this time so she just went off
It's complicated with her but she's got a method
>>35046375
>No tone of speaking on this earth makes what she said not jealousy, or petty childness 4noraisin
She apologized for the insults and excessive yelling
>call your mom a cuck and send her pics of your bagoo full of cum
Who's? Because I still doubt my dad's would do it
>>
So I just realized no new threads have been posted in the past hour and a half.
I guess this thread will still be up in the morning
>>
>>35046606
>she said sorry
Implications of that meaning anything, you don't just ree at your daughter when she called you and tried to apologize
Tell your dad your mom is being a cuck and to cum in you so you can bully her
>>
>>35046393
>Is it the boredom that gets to you?
There are endless diversions, you'll only get bored if you let yourself get bored. Or anhedonia starts creeping in.

Imoutos want a strong and capable onii-chan they can look up to. If she loves you, she'll support you if you go through a rough patch. But as the NEETdom stretches on, things may change. Depending on her personality, she might eventually start to worry about you. Or pity you. Or scorn you. Or ignore you.
>>
>>35046623
Get off Laura's mom's dick, everyone parents in their own way
Laura can take it, she's not made of glass
>>
>>35046613
>I guess this thread will still be up in the morning

It has already hit bump limit, the thread is on its way out already.
>>
>>35046653
That's not how it works. Threads die if they're the least recently bumped and a new thread is made. No new threads=no threads dying. We'll be stuck on page 11 until people can make new threads again.
>>
>>35046650
>everyone parents in their own way
>not made of glass
T. Shit parent
>>
>>35046745
Whatever you say man you're just wasting your own time
>>
>>35046761
I'm on r9k you normie my time is infinite
>>
>>35046623
>Implications of that meaning anything, you don't just ree at your daughter when she called you and tried to apologize
Yea well you just don't Stonewall your mom when she's trying to spend some time as a family for the first time in years, it was kinda immature of me to not set it aside for a few hours
>Tell your dad your mom is being a cuck and to cum in you so you can bully her
I'm imagining me saying this, and the look on his face, it's dumbfounded
>>35046650
Also this, I'm fine, it's no big deal really
>>
>>35046789
Everybody dies at least once, I'd recommend you don't waste your limited time on a mongolian bedsheet-folding forum
>>
>>35046627
Spooky. Guess I would rather not find out how that would play out with my sister. I'd hate to start losing interest or enjoyment in my small amount of hobbies.
>>35046587
What's your favorite mobile suit?
>>
>>35046834
How can you say you love your little sister if you won't even eat out her ass?
>>
So 2 new threads have been made, I still can't make one, and I see no relation between the new threads

What is happening
>>
>>35046860
Why is everything ass related with you guys? Good night!
>>
Other boards appear to be affected as well
Is this purgatory?
>>
>>35046953
Nighty night, don't let a raccoon bite you balls
>>
>>35046973
Why do you say things like this to people before they go to sleep?
>>
>>35046805
>get divorced
>show up in life again
>go out and do shit as family
>get assblasted things aren't the same
>berate child over phone
You being fine doesn't make your mom less autistic
>>
I'm trying to make a new thread, but shit won't let me
>>
>>35047084
>show up in life again
I'm pretty sure she never left.
And stop ragging on her mom, you're not helping anyone

>>35047110
4chan is broken, just go to sleep and someone will make a new one when it's fixed
>>
>>35046904
Some guy posted pedo shit and the entirety of 4chan is on lockdown
>>
Had to get out of my bed to post this since phone's being retarded
>>35047084
She's not showing up in my life again, she never left, I just don't live with her
>>35047000
Uhuh
>>
>>35047202
I said "why," "uhuh" isn't an answer
And go the fuck to sleep, your phone screen's gonna keep you up longer

>>35047195
On what board and why does that constitute a site-wide lockdown?
>>
>>35045993
Yea but you were apologizing and she blew up at you like a child, She is supposed to be your mother, there are ways to get your point across without being borderline verablly abusive
>>
>>35047251
It's called "tough love," and quit bitching about other people's parenting
>>
>>35047218
>And go the fuck to sleep, your phone screen's gonna keep you up longer
Fine dad
>On what board and why does that constitute a site-wide lockdown?
Funny enough I saw an imgur link in the Rainbow Six general and there was a comment that it was cp
>>35047251
I guess keyword borderline, she told me to grow up and called me a fruit cake not to hang myself
>>
>>35047261
Fair
>>35047323
Fair

At least she apologized
>>
>>35047261
>>35047323
Not fair, retarded points, mother is shit no matter how much you're okay with it
>>
>>35047405
Why are you still on this? You don't know the exact details, you aren't Laura or her mother, you're not gonna change Laura's mind about it, and you're wasting your own time
>>
>>35047323
Laura in case you're still up, I am too, and I'm not tired
>>
>>35047486
Howdy ho I'm sorry I'll never do that again what are you up to friend
>>
>>35047508
Listening to a stream, looking at stuff on twitter.
I'm Deer Guy by the way
>>
>>35047533
Oh, howdy ho I changed my mind, I'm gonna keep doing it
What you watching?
>>
>>35047567
Alright, Mr. Hankey
I'm not really watching, I'm just listening to Shad ramble about various things and talk with his friends
>>
Do we even have to bump?
>>
how the fuck are we at 550 pots?

imouto threads really do break the mold!
>>
anyone gonna make a new thread? or am i not seeing it?
>>
Oh hey 4channel isn't broken anymore
>>35048096
>>
new thread is now available
>>35048126
>>35048126
>>35048126
>>
>>35048136
No fuck you mine's better
>>
>>35048107
i refreshed and didnt even see this?

how broke is the site right now?
>>
File: wincest 2017.png (366KB, 1895x957px) Image search: [Google]
wincest 2017.png
366KB, 1895x957px
>>35048143
actually your IS mine. i made that list and im the original OP to these threads.
>>
>>35048160
Actually yours ISN'T mine, I've revised it each time
>>
gonna bump ride this till it hits 560!

fucking post limits!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35048186
you are welcome for this paradise i created back in October anon.
>>
>>35048217
You didn't create the paradise, you just gave it more structure

But thanks
>>
>>35046953
>Why is everything ass related with you guys?

Only with the lewd onii-chans.
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.