[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone with a girlfriend anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: youstupid.gif (1MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
youstupid.gif
1MB, 270x180px
Ask someone with a girlfriend anything.
>>
File: Ebrietas.jpg (121KB, 550x544px)
Ebrietas.jpg
121KB, 550x544px
How does it feel knowing my daughter is cuter than your ugly 3DPD girlfriend?
>>
>>34980617
why are you posting here originally
>>
How will you feel when she dumps your pathetic ass for someone better?
>>
>>34980638
Because I want to answer questions from people who don't have girlfriends.

>>34980658
Hate to break your bubble bud, but that's never going to happen. We've both been through serious shit in the past and we're both flat out tired of dating and sleeping around.
Plus, I'm actually attractive to her.
>>
Bump. I actually want to answer some questions.
I'll give advice, stories, anything really.
>>
Describe how the relationship got started. And how you asked her out and how the first date went.
>>
>>34980702
Yea yea I had the same thing said to me, enjoy while it lasts!
>>
>>34980702
Haha he actually believes this. Well ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>34980702
you ate her ass before?

i did with my fwb once and ill never do it again
>>
Is she 'the one'? Are you treating her like a human being and are you fully aware of and content with the fact that you may and probably will eventually break up? Or have you turned her into your idol?
>>
>tfw being happy in a relationship and just going with the vibe

It's pretty good if you don't get stuck into (((their))) idea of love
>>
>>34980617
Why won't you get the fuck off my board?
>>
>>34982393
Describe the experience in detail.
>>
File: r7lC3.jpg (192KB, 878x1034px)
r7lC3.jpg
192KB, 878x1034px
>>34980617
How's it feel being a virgin at your age?
>>
>>34980617
Why are you still here? Origami.
>>
what's it like having to check-in with someone every fucking day? i always thought those wake up good night text messages were annoying
>>
File: 1484633891535.jpg (183KB, 762x785px)
1484633891535.jpg
183KB, 762x785px
why don't you fuck off, dude?

like, why don't you step the fuck back from your keyboard and go kiss your gf or something, stupid faggot bitch
>>
>>34980617
why dont you leave this board you filthy mormie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.