[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hell COULD exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Ey7MzaX.jpg (63KB, 526x400px)
Ey7MzaX.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
>Hell COULD exist
>>
>>34980507
I hope they serve stiff drinks
and torment me with my fantasy worlds.
anything would be preferable to suffering among human shit
>>
Can you enjoy an eternity of peace knowing countless others are in eternal agony on another plane?
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (49KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
49KB, 480x456px
> all the robots who've killed themselves are in Hell now

Talk about a bad feel. Don't kill yourself guys, if you do you're only going to experience the same pain you feel here on Earth, but much much worse.
>>
File: 1486055990941.png (8KB, 687x450px)
1486055990941.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34980606
yes? why would I give a fuck about them
>>
>>34980549
Surprise Anon! Hell is specifically tailored to the individual. You're going to get what you're experiencing now and so, so much more.
>>
File: 1453425745405.jpg (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453425745405.jpg
15KB, 477x539px
>>34980549
>only hot drinks in hell
>>
A magical place full of unicorns and fairies COULD exist. What you going to do about it?
>>
>>34980507
Sure, but what's the probability if the Universe is seemingly unthinking and unfeeling
>>
>>34980625
what like coffee
good i'll pour hot vodka in it and call it good.
>>34980623
So a sloth like existence reliant on escapism
with the ability to die without repercussion?
sounds like a sweet deal to me.
>>
So that means there exists a firm code of moralities and concepts made by God

But the church itself has changed the concepts of what is good and what is bad throughout history and a lot of contradictions are present even today

Is the church going to hell?
>>
File: Fugger-Express.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px)
Fugger-Express.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>34980507
>Anything COULD exist
Checkmate, atheists.
>>
no one deserves eternal (infinite) torture because anyone's wrongdoings are finite. not even serial killers deserve ETERNAL torture. think about it. that's not 100 years of torture. or ten thousand years. or one fucking trillion years, it's fucking eternity. it's just retarded, especially if you're giving it to people who did some petty shit like be an edgelord and reject god
>>
I guess from our perspective it's impossible to refute the possibility...

But the teaching of "Hell" has a historical source, it comes from human beings misrepresenting what some supposedly inspired writings teach. You can trace this pretty easily for yourself if you do a little research.

God does not allow Hell, and more importantly he destroys those who teach it's existence.
>>
>>34981310
God does the pettiest shit in the bible. Basically a spoiled child who wants everyone he made to go to heaven and praise how great he is for eternity and if they don't do what he says he punishes them for eternity. Heaven literally is living forever to praise the lord and do nothing but praise the lord. It sucks no matter which one you get.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.