[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7296.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7296.png
4KB, 225x225px
It's so sad to realise that the girl you truly like will never be with you, because you are ugly, have no reputation and your social skills suck. You feel empty inside because she will never spend time with you. This void is so intense, but at least the thought that she will find someone who is truly good for her (unlike you) fills some of the void and you feel happy inside. You feel happy that the person you love will be happy.
>>
>>34980506
You don't /really/ like her. You barely even know her.

Get over it. It's just puppy love you cuck.
>>
File: 1487233471740.png (128KB, 579x523px)
1487233471740.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>34980506
>loving someone who doesn't love you back

I've never experienced that personally, but that sounds pretty fucking terrible. Sorry to hear that, anon.
>>
>>34980519
Anon please. This cuck hasn't even talked to this person for longer than 10 minutes.

They're just venting about the cute girl who sits near them in math class that they don't have the balls to talk to.
>>
Waaaaaaaah ;(

Man the fuck up you little bitch. Go up to her, crack a few jokes, start a conversation.
>>
File: 1486433942263.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486433942263.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>>34980544
so why'd you stop posting the fluffy gore?
>>
>>34980506
>but at least the thought that she will find someone who is truly good for her (unlike you) fills some of the void and you feel happy inside. You feel happy that the person you love will be happy.
only if you're a cuck
>>
>>34980586
What?

This comment is brought to you by Anonymous Inc.
>>
>>34980506

>tfw stopped feeling infatuation years ago and roasties have no power over me

Now I focus all my time on making money and hobbies that I enjoy, get rekt normies
>>
>>34980506
Why don't you just stop being ugly (exercise/haircut/clothes/hygiene) and build a reputation and social skills? Anyone is capable of doing those things.
>>
>>34980506
Iktf except that i could never feel happy for the girl i liked being with another guy. I just felt jealousy and rage, then immense sadness knowing i will never be good enough no matter what.
>>
>>34980666
stop lying satan, autism literally prevents you from building social skills, you also can't fix being genetically ugly
>>
File: 1395412626073.jpg (10KB, 156x156px) Image search: [Google]
1395412626073.jpg
10KB, 156x156px
>>34980506
>You feel happy that the person you love will be happy.

jesus christ OP....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.