[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female roommate got drunk and groped me again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: suiku apou.jpg (64KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
suiku apou.jpg
64KB, 1013x1072px
>female roommate got drunk and groped me again
>>
>female roommate
NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT

WHOOOO WHOOOO
>>
>>34978914
>>female roommate got drunk and groped me again
LIES
>>
>>34978914
>>female roommate
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMALKEK GIT OUT!!!!
>>
I don't want to take over OPs thread, but I also had a semester where I roomed with a girl - a Stacy, no less.
>>
File: 1458728691661.png (534KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458728691661.png
534KB, 650x720px
>>34979049
>I also had a semester where I roomed with a girl - a Stacy, no less.
what was it like? you in middlebury or vassar or something?
>>
>>34978914
You okay friend? If this is something you didn't want or don't feel comfortable with, your feelings are valid and you don't have to feel ashamed.
>>
>>34978914
WHERE DID SHE TOUCH YOU ANON
>>
File: sad.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>34979110
My breasts(manboobs) and my belly, she kept calling me her 'Buddha boy' and saying that wished she had tits like mine.
Then she touched my butt and my genitals and I pushed her away, told her that I understand she's drunk but what she's doing is not okay. Then I ran to my room crying.
>>
Please explain in more detail.

Also you need to tell her that unless she wants something serious from you she has no right to do that to you.

Most likely when she realizes you have a thing for her she gets so disgusted she won't even look at you anymore.
>>
File: le sweating tewi face.png (123KB, 471x347px) Image search: [Google]
le sweating tewi face.png
123KB, 471x347px
T-Thats kinda hot. Where did she grope you?
>>
>>34979218

>Where did she grope you? >>34979179
>>
>>34979179
report her for rape wtf
>>
>>34979179
I can't even tell if she's a chubby chaser or just a prick. Have you even told her about her behavior when shes sobered up since this has happened before?
>>
>>34979179
That sounds really upsetting. Are you safe? Does your room lock? Make sure you document all of this (date, times, incidents) somewhere safe in case you want to report or break lease in future.

In the meantime, please take care of yourself. This person disrespecting you can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: maximum madman.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
maximum madman.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Is your roommate hot? Try to see how far she goes the next time she's drunk
>>
Hey OP sorry to hear about yo room mate she sounds like a bitch even if she was drunk that's way outta line.

next time she does it grab her boobs too n then ass n say u wish u had one like that :p maybe youll bang.. Or maybe she'll learn her lesson
lol
>>
>>34979075
It was weird to see girls that would otherwise intimidate you get depedestalized so quickly. I don't know if this is a trait of Stacey specifically, but she was a slob. She didn't hang out in the common area that much so it stayed pretty clean but her room was a fucking mess. Can't see the floor because of dirty clothes. Dirty dishes in a stack on her nightstand. Her bathroom had nothing but makeup and hair product all over the counter. I couldn't believe a girl who looked that hot would be so filthy.

Stayed in her room most of the time, but would try to talk to me for no reason sometimes. Always friendly toward me though.
>>
>female roommate
LEAVE THIS BOARD FAILED NORMIE. STOP FUCKING UP OUR BELOVED HOME.
>>
I'd rape her in that situation.

With the knowledge that she is drunk and having been groped by her, I wouldn't be able to help getting some zip ties and a washcloth and some duct tape to bind and gag her. Then I'd rape repeatedly. After that gets boring I'd untie her and force her to peacefully walk to her car with me and drive to a property I own just for such an occasion where I will put her in chains and rape her for years.
>>
>>34979562
were you fapping while you typed this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.