[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real nigerian hours: who up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: time to end it all.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
time to end it all.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
anyone here an absolute void of existence? who's here? who the fuck's here?

it's real nigger hours.
>>
I wish Hitler had won.
>>
Void AF my guy
>>
>>34978643
It's almost 5am here but I was up all night. I prefer to be up at night rather than the day. Nobody bothers me during the night and /r9k/ is usually a lot less shitty from 10pm to 5am.
>>
>>34978695
same, i'm off and on nocturnal. can't wait to move out of my fucking parents and live out of a van and just roam the streets all night. that's all i want, but when i'm at my parents, they get real weirded out if i'm walking in and out of the house after ~2am, and i don't want to wake them.

>>34978667
that's one of the only relevant day dreams the modern man has left TBQHWYRNFAMILIA
>>
File: 438px-R9k_logo.png (208KB, 438x599px) Image search: [Google]
438px-R9k_logo.png
208KB, 438x599px
>not being up for real nigga hours

You bitches ready for the Neckbears game tomorrow?
>>
>>34979042
...and by "tomorrow" I guess I mean "today", but I haven't slept yet, so ya know
>>
>>34978667
This, fuck normies and their egalitarian pseudo-religion. They rejected me so i reject them and their tinpot world order. Heil Hitler and the martyrs of the Eastern Front!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.