[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight, /r9k/. I'll see you guys in the morning.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: heathersama2.gif (2MB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
heathersama2.gif
2MB, 465x310px
Goodnight, /r9k/. I'll see you guys in the morning.
>>
>>34978544
I remember that deepthroating chick.
>>
no come back plz
>>
>>34978544

im getting drunk because the girl i was with for 3 years is probably getting married to another guy.

i feel...alone.
>>
File: dc2.jpg (23KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
dc2.jpg
23KB, 600x404px
>>34978722
fuck brother, that's dark shit. wish i could drink with you, talk about it.

i'm just over here, listening to sun kil moon at 4am, trying to feel something stronger than how much i miss my ex. also, very alone
>>
>>34978824

she left me, got engaged to another guy, he fucked her and then cheated on her, and i visited her at her lowest.

and now shes in love with another guy shes known for a couple months thats probably manipulating her. shes going to move to him this summer and probably get married to him or something.

i feel...despair.
>>
>>34978544
Good night anon
Its already morning for me (americuck) but I hope you have nice sleep and a great day
>>
File: help me.jpg (5KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
5KB, 231x219px
>>34979006
it's not my place, but she sounds like a codependent sucubus. can't stand girls that hop from one guy to another, especially when they get so "serious" with each of them--makes any form of connection you had with them seem kind of artificial, or easily imitated...

it sucks though, losing someone. i've had one girlfriend, and we knew each other for like 4 years, but dated for like 2. she and i rushed into things too quickly. basically moved in together after a few days (we were college students) and then we got a van and spent every moment of every day together until we moved to a new city together, where we were totally together and in love.

but i fucked it all up being a self-hating alcoholic who thought he could control himself. we broke up almost 1 year ago and we haven't talked in 3 months, but i think about her constantly.

i don't think anyone could love me like she did, and i don't think i'll ever love again.

fuck my shit up brother.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.