[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I'm not talking about fur fag shit, I'm talking about wanting to be a human pet, just a house pet at the mercy of my owner / master.

I know this is a typical 'fetish'... but I don't really give a fuck about the kink behind it. I just want to live the lifestyle. I think it's because I'm an irresponsible person who doesn't want to grow up, probably autistic and overly dependent. I want a cage and bowl...

Has anyone here ever wanted a NEET pet to take care of, love, protect and punish? Or does that sound like a pain in the dick? Rather, would you ever want to be a pet?
>>
>>34978204
If they were a cute feminine guy then yes, I would love it.
>>
I do but i'm a husky set dude so I can't ever
>>
>>34978204
>I'm not talking about fur fag shit,
O rly!?
>>
I do petplay with my bf... it's cool, but walking on all fours hurts after a while.
>>
>>34978391
Yea, furries have fursonas that they draw and dress up as mascot faggots and go to conventions. I just want to be a human that lives like a domesticated animal. I might act like a dog or make some doggy noises because I'm retarded.

>>34978425
So is it just roleplay / kink stuff or do you maintain the life style where you are just as dependent on as him much as an animal would be?
>>
I share your feelings OP. I'm also borderline insane and suffer from paranoia too, so having someone to protect and cherish me like that would be really nice.
>>
>>34978334
If you aren't gay, be my big dog bf.
>>
I'm a switch, so as much as I'd like to be a pet, I'm still fortunate enough to have one. She can be a handful, especially when I'm expected to be ownerly in the middle of college, but even with that 'pain in the dick' said and done, I still love and cherish (and pet and punish) her.
>>
>>34978425
My girlfriend wants to do petplay, but we haven't tried it yet. When you say it hurts walking on all fours, how long are you talking? 30 minutes? 2 hours?
>>
>>34978204
What the fuck, you fucking freak....?
>>
As a pet i can confirm its a v comfy life, i dont have a cage or live with my owner yet but were working on it, but even being owned in itself is v comfy and nice, being petted and stuff to is a hella nice bonus.
>>
File: 1480592026347.jpg (716KB, 918x1300px)
1480592026347.jpg
716KB, 918x1300px
I'm into being the master for a pet. I've done some light petplay but no lifestyle things. I just love catgirls and wish girls were as easy to take care of and love as my pet cat is. Unfortunately humans are not so simple.
>>
>tfw no caring owner who will pet your head and teach you tricks
>tfw gets jealous of dogs with caring and loving owners
a-am i a dog?
>>
>>34980875
Yes anon you are!!!!~
Origabagbo
>>
File: 834946952387121748.jpg (51KB, 503x302px) Image search: [Google]
834946952387121748.jpg
51KB, 503x302px
>>34980704
Does anyone know the source of this, It would be appreciated.
You know for science
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.