[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23

File: 26.jpg (102KB, 669x1069px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
102KB, 669x1069px
ITT: Why did you not become a Stacy? What was stopping you? How do your parents feel about how you turned out, versus your sisters (if applicable)?

Do you hope to become Stacy/a normie in the future?
>>
>why did you not become a Stacy?
Because I'm far too jaded and cynical to be a normie.
>what was stopping you?
I'm too poor to spend money on hair, my facial aesthetics aren't too great, I have an emo vibe to me. Also I'm really comfortable being a NEET, reading and playing vidya.
>How do your parents feel about how you turned out?
My mum somewhat enables my life style. I mean, I guess I'm not that much of a /fembot/ in the first place, I have a few pals, and I have a qt. shut-in bf. I've got bad social anxiety (not self-diagnosed), but I don't think either of my folks care too much.
Both of my parents obviously favor my sister more, she's the prettier one, and she has a boyfriend, a job - she's moved out. They used to compare me to her a lot, but I guess now the two of 'em realize I'll never be like my sister? That I'm somewhat comfortable in my own little degenerate bubble. Idk. It's not something I think about too much, anyhow.

Cheers for reading my blogpost, I guess.
>>
The line is being drawn through my heart
And we're conceiving fires through our thoughts
You're just like me
You're just like me
This is everything I wanted to tell you
I'm still in love with everything about you
I feel the wreckage from everything you do
And I'm tired of still waiting
If I told you the truth now
Would you still leave and take my heart?
But I still feel ugly and you're ugly just like me
Will I always lose this game?
This is everything I wanted to show you
I'm no longer scared of anything about you
I lived through the damage from the heart you took from me
And I'm tired of still waiting
>>
>>34978077
i just wanted a chill place to hang out with some anons
i wanted to share feels and greentext and have a few laughs
i wanted to have a place where i didnt have to interact with normalfags and vain women and reddit meme spouting fucks
i wanted to circle jerk with some fags about how shitty our lives are and why we are too lazy to change it
i wanted to discuss common interest and hobbies, even if it was just something shitty like watching moe anime or something interesting like night walking
but no, you fucking women just have to force your way into places where you dont belong. literally only a handful of places were you are explicitly not wanted and you decide to come and post here anyways, and the worst part being that you actually think you have it just as bad as us or even belong in any way
you dumb sluts come along and just ruin everything with your attention whoring. just fucking ruin everything
>>
File: autism_rocks_cap.jpg (26KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
autism_rocks_cap.jpg
26KB, 460x460px
I was thinking about this earlier. I had so many opportunities; we moved around a lot and at every new high school the high tier Stacies would try to add me to their gaggle, and Chads would circle and at least pretend to be interested in what I would say. There was even this weeb Chad, that was a quarterback who would regularly walk me to class, and attempted to get my phone number before I moved. I pretended that it was broken.

What stopped me was literal autism. I'd heard that it is important to really listen to people when they talk, and to not talk about yourself very much because it is vain and impolite. I took this literally and wouldn't say anything about myself unless asked and kept it brief. I also listened very intently, and I think it weirded people out a bit. Whenever I would talk more I'd ramble on about things such as dog breeds, animation techniques, ingredients used around world, french rockets, bentos, common illnesses, etc. I viewed topics as okay to talk about, since it wasn't quite talking about myself. Needless to say, those were tedious conversations for the Stacies. That's not to imply they're dumb; most Chads and Stacies are smart, however, autistic rambling is boring to anyone. It took about a week before they'd give up on adding me to the flock, though they remained friendly and a few of them would still try and get to know me, like weeb Chad for example.

When I say autistic, I don't mean in the figurative sense, nor self diagnosing, I am genuinely a handflapper. I wish I was kidding about that, but I really flap and I usually don't even notice it.

I hated the bright lights in school because they made my eyes hurt, and I asked my mom if I could get a pair of slightly tinted glasses and she said no. I also hated the loudness and brushing shoulders with other people in the halls.

I'm an autist in Stacy's skin, but I lack the mindset to climb the social latter. I don't mind, but it's odd to think what could have been.
>>
>Why did you not become a Stacy?What was stopping you?
Ugly, no social skills (have been described as gullible in the past), slow to learn, clumsy.
>How do your parents feel about how you turned out, versus your sisters (if applicable)?
They never say, but they've always treated her better so I'm aware they thought I was a lost cause from a young age.
>>
>>34978198
Gurlllllllll cunts
>>
Comfy fembot story thread?
Comfy fembot story thread.
>>
>tfw flicked my boob with my bow string by accident really hard
>still hurts 3 days later
>>
>>34979425
let me kiss it to make it feel better, lovely femanon
>>
Need autistic gf for Melbourne 2018 White night.
>>
>>34979442
No, Australians creep me ought. Britbongs too, the accent is menacing.
>>
>>34979451
What a nice anon, thank you!
>>
File: 27.jpg (87KB, 650x997px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
87KB, 650x997px
For me personally, I'm ugly and was cheated out of my mother's God tier Stacy genetics and ended up resembling my dad (who has super masculine features). Also I'm retarded.

I think my parents resent and pity me. I don't have a sister, but both my brothers are normies.

I feel weird about the idea of being a Stacy. On one hand, I never want to feel this isolation again. I want to have people who give a shit about me - but at the same time, I fucking HATE the way Stacies treated me in highschool and I hate the fact that, despite that, I still idolise them in a way. Always caught between longing and disgust.

So it's hard!
>>
>>34978198
How long have your been a NEET? Since graduating HS?
>>
File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
>fembots
>fembots
>fembots
>fembots

THEY DON'T EXIST

IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING TO MEN
>>
>>34979525
I will be your spergy gf but I hate events like White Night.
>>
>>34979629
But that doesn't mind they're worth something to themselves.
>>
>>34979581
>No, Australians creep me ought.
how?
>>
>>34979633
Pls settle for 5'7 19 year old White from Upper-Middle family.
>>
>>34979704
Exaggerating a bit, but it is a really menacing accent.
>>
>>34979846
TFW have weird Aussie-Bong-Kiwi accent
Everyone thinks I'm foreign born but still live here.
>>
>>34979859
Vocaroo it, it sounds eldritch-horror tier.
>>
>>34978077
>I will never have a dragon qt who would let me fall asleep on her and play with her titties

Why live
>>
>>34979581
How the fuck did you know I was an aussie
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I want to know what fembots look like
>>
>tfw no bf to lock me up in a chastity cage
>tfw no bf to make me work for a deep dicking
>tfw no bf to call me a whore as I ride his cock for all I'm worth
>tfw no bf to cum in me, but doesn't let me cum
>>
>>34979920
Because you're awake and lively at this hour
>>
>>34979920
Roasties have amazing vagina powers, they get their energy from robot cummies.

T. Wizard
Back off roasties you aren't stealing my powers.
>>
>>34979594
>I still idolise them in a way
I really don't understand how people can feel this way. I am a cyborg, and I am able to gain normie's trust and get into parties and shit, but I fucking hate their vapid lifestyle. Well, at least you admit it and aren't trying to lie about it, I can respect that.
>>
>>34979312
Be my cute autism gf.

>>34979990
Not all of us are aussies at this hour. I just don't sleep much, I'm in california and it is about 4 am. Might go to sleep at five. Probably get back into sleeping from two to nine during the week.
>>
File: 1486423614396.jpg (69KB, 880x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486423614396.jpg
69KB, 880x960px
>>34980127
It would be cool to take some 35 year old wizard's virginity, to rob him of such a fundamental part of his character that he'd never get back. It would be like defiling Christ.

But you're right, I'm not stealing your powers, that would be rude.
>>
File: 1485883317101.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1485883317101.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>>34980254
>Be my cute autism gf

Californians are almost as bad as Australians.

Oh right, I didn't account for sleepless NEETs. It's almost 6am, I fell asleep around this time yesterday. I think people greatly over estimate the amount of sleep that they need, passed childhood.
>>
>Why did you not become Stacy?
I don't like the life of Stacy
>What was stopping you?
Nothing was and is stopping me. I have grown up in a certain way and I will remain a certain way. leaving my otaku hobbies for something like being Stacy is going to make me feel as though something is missing. I prefer to stick to what i've enjoyed doing for a long time now and people can go and fuck themselves
>how do your parents feel?
My mother who wants me to go out there and be more social. but i'm happy this way, they allowed me to be this way because they didn't care so much about making me into a "girl"
>versus your sister
They approve of her. sister is Stacy in the making, god their lives are so shallow from the shit I've seen her do. there isn't many things that they do in life except socialize and instagram. unlike I spend the time reading on wikipedia and watching anime and learning a craft or art. Stacy's life is so shallow, they don't move a cell in their brain.
>Do you hope to become stacy/normie
I hope to be normie, but i don't need to be Stacy.
>>
>>34980339
Pls let me be your autistic 3d husbando
>>
>>34979312
Well, at least you can talk about random stuff, even with guys..
I never know what to say to girls, or guys for that matter, its so awkward, especially when they think you are chad, fml
>>
>>34980339
>Stacy's life is so shallow, they don't move a cell in their brain.
>I spend the time reading on wikipedia and watching anime and learning a craft or art
Reading a wiki article on obscure and outdated farm trailers or your favorite anime bobobobob bobo bobobobobo doesn't count.
>>
>>34980339
>unlike I spend the time reading on wikipedia
You should probably stop that.
>>
>>34980406
This isn't /lit/ our standards aren't going to be that high
>>
>>34980425
Nothing to do with standards, wikipedia is filled with autists who will try and keep a page from getting an unbiased opinion.
Only good for technical information since you can't lie about that.
>>
>>34980373
i didn't ask for husbando, let alone wanting to date an autist
>>34980406
there isnt a reason why i should stop reading wikipedia, this thing is still useful
>>
File: 1475768170753.jpg (199KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1475768170753.jpg
199KB, 640x1136px
>>34978077
Fembot is this you OP?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
>>
>>34980577
jesus how low has humanity fallen

this guy should be raiding villages and swinging a giant axe on the battlefield, not playing with dragon pussy fleshlights
>>
File: 30.jpg (96KB, 716x1000px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
96KB, 716x1000px
>>34980577
I'm a girl, fuck off. Why is this ALWAYS questioned just because I post anime girls?
>>
>>34980392
Actually, since then I've cracked normie dialogue and can imitate well enough to get through the day. You can't ask them, it comes naturally to them, so they don't really give it a second thought but to those who don't naturally have that ability it's like a new language.

You know those various thoughts that pass through your head throughout the day? I only know my own, but I'm pretty sure everyone has them, but I'll provide one of mine for the sake of the example

>my little brother made me make a roblox account and doesn't even respond to my messages

Now, the normies most likely aren't going to care about Roblox, but the little brother part will stick out and they'll likely remark on similar things that their own younger siblings have done. Before vocalizing the thought, you have to make the phrasing more relatable

>So my little brother is obsessed with this game called Roblox, and he kept bagderring me nonstop until I made an account but he doesn't even play it with me, or respond to my messages

There's a chance that would receive a quick comment, as opposed to launch a new discussion. This might mean that you have to give another response, like if they said "that's harsh" you might say something like "Right? I feel so unloved" or if you're lucky someone else would share one of their inane thoughts and take the lead of the conversation. Casual normie conversation is basically 90% taking turns sharing trivial thoughts and giving+receiving commentary, and 10% interesting things you don't have to force a response to. It sounds like a hassle, but eventually it happens autonomously.

Please don't think I'm trying to be condescending, you might have already known this stuff but I genuinely found it to be a huge revelation and think others might have yet.

Also, if you have trouble with eye contact, carry a sketchbook so you always have an excuse to avoid it.
>>
>>34980725
Well thanks anon, i didnt know this.
Idk, its just hard looking like a chad but being fucking autistic, even people on this board thinks im a normie just because of how i look. Its frustrating as fuck.

Believe it or not, it is an anonymous chinese dog breeding forum after all
>>
>>34980725
On an added note

Normies also lack a filter, a hidden one that they don't think about or know it exists, but instead of not filtering what's odd or inappropriate, they cannot filter what's trivial and not worth mentioning to other people.
>>
>>34980718
Girls don't post anime girls. You are male until you prove otherwise. One timestamped photo and I'd believe you.
>>
File: 28.jpg (49KB, 607x860px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
49KB, 607x860px
>>34980846
I don't have a camera, and I don't care if no one believes me!
>>
>>34980807
I'm glad to help. And I can imagine it is hard, and that your experience was sort of similar to mine. People automatically going to you, much more than an average person even, is an immensely stressful thing to deal with. And a lot of times when your 'tism shows, normies are much more critical because they didn't expect it from you, or they're looking for some kind of flaw.

If you're interacting with average normies, that might be part of the problem. With groups of Chads and Stacies, you might be more comfortable, as opposed to the more average looking normies that either give you the halo effect or assume the worse. This probably sounds very shallow, but if you are having to interact with people regularly it might help you.
>>
>>34980943
Yeah i get that, problem is the only things chadish about me is athleticism and looks.
I have nothing in common with the general chad or stacy, i much rather prefer being around cyborgs or robots, at least i have things in common with them
>>
File: 000.jpg (63KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
63KB, 500x292px
>>34978077
>Why did you not become a Stacy? What was stopping you?
I'm ugly.
I'm stupid.
I'm below average at everything.
I have no special talents of any kind.
I grew up on nerdy media. (Anime, video games, etc).
I grew up with traumatic experiences.
I grew up being abused.
I grew up being bullied.
I have agoraphobia along with a few other mental illnesses.
I act autistic. Idk if I am.
I'm an escapist.
I'm an INFP.
I have old cutting scars all over my body.
I'm almost in my 30s so it doesn't matter.

My sister is slightly more normal, she avoided some of the abuse. I don't know what my parents think nor do I care.

I have no desire to normalize myself anymore.
>>
>>34981220
Why don't you just be my gf? It could be nice
>>
Why don't the girls here post tits
>>
>>34981288
Because this isn't a board for camwhoring you fucking loser
>>
I've always had gender issues and even tried living as male for a while. I was basically a vagrant for about 2 years, and borderline addicted to cocaine. My situation is much better now, but I still identify as non-binary. I have 2 sisters who are much more normie. My dad always favored them over me, when he was alive. I know my mom still loves me even though she doesn't always approve of my life.
>>
Matchmaking anon here from a couple of threads ago, successfully hooked my friends up. Turns out the dude has never had a girlfriend and has no idea how attractive he is, so o had to pep talk him and jolly him along a lot, but he ended up spending the night in her bed cuddling, so the night was a success. Feels good man, hopefully he can manage to seal the deal without fucking things up and actually get himself a qt gf.
>>
>>34980718
Because girl (males) and femboys post anime girls, you idiot
>>
>>34981352
._.
can you get me a qt gf too anon?
>>
>>34981128
I meant Chads and Stacies as friends in the sense of acquaintances, the people you must interact with irl.

The beauty of being anonymous is that no one has to know what you look like. Though I guess it does feel a bit sad to know that your appearance would alienate the few people you're actually capable of relating to, if they ever knew. But still, if you prefer robots, befriend robots. I think online friends are more sincere, even if you have to maintain a minor lie. Befriending someone that has no idea what you look like can feel very special, since you can be certain they actually enjoy your company. No buffs, like in real life.

That's how I do it, if forced to intermingle irl stick with normies, and reserve sincere friendship for a couple of anons that are unbiased. I stopped trying to interact with autists or greasy weebs in real life, because I felt bad ruining the carefree, comfortable vibe.
>>
>>34981368
I don't know anon, will you smoke weed and weeb out about jojo with me? That's the fee for the lonely weeaboos club
>>
>>34981352
>>34981368

Yea I'll second that.
>>
>>34981373
>Acquaintances
Well, those are chads and stacies, i rarely interact with robots irl
>Befriend robots
Problem is, im fking awkward and i dunno how to befriend someone when they are posting on an anonymous image board
>>
>>34980272
I am 36 year old wizard, hi~
>>
>>34978077

>why did you not become a Stacy?
I'm pretty unattractive to begin with, but I have also always been chubby and have no self esteem. I was only friends with guys as a child, who abandoned me at age 11 as hanging out with a girl was lame, so then I just had no friends. I never really had the opportunity to become a Stacy, but after being bullied heavily by them I also really hated them.

>what was stopping you?
My hatred of what a Stacey embodies. Both of my younger sisters are Staceys, and I'm by far the ugliest of the three of us. Staceys also can't be gross weeb trash as I will always be.

>How do your parents feel about how you turned out?
They're supportive no matter what. I was suicidal for a few years and they looked after me well enough. They clearly disapprove of my interests and passions, but I have a good job and great prospects so I guess they see that as good enough. I'm also nice to people, and know how to act in front of normies now so that I can blend in for a few minutes at a time. I just do that anytime I need to and they think I'm ok.
>>
How old are "fembots" anyway? Are we talking about girls still in High School that are a little shy and on their way to ride the cock carousel at college? Or women on their way to full-on cat lady?
>>
>>34981384
I'm not the same anon but fuck yeah I like JoJo
>>
>>34981469
I just turned 25.
>>
>>34981469
Every "girl" here is 18-20. In the middle of college probably.

And remember that still, even though they may have never gotten a bf, they know they COULD at ANY TIME get a bf INSTANTLY.
>>
>>34981481
Favourite part?

Originelli
>>
>>34981457
how old are you?

Oregano aaa
>>
>>34981507
Probs P5 donut hair is top.
>>
>>34980227
Cyborg is the worst. Robots are all too boring only playing vidyas and normies are even more vapid but somewhat more fun. At the end tho ur just stuck alone between two worlds
>>
File: 1423718743283.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>34978077
FEMBOTS BEGONE
THIS IS NOT PLACE FOR YOU
>>
>tfw had fembot gf before i even knew about /r9k/
had she been at least average looking she would've been perfect. but she was below average
>>
File: 1486427451733.jpg (11KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1486427451733.jpg
11KB, 326x326px
>>34981407
Oh, my bad.

Usually it would happen unintentionally, like you're getting really involved in a reply chain and wind up wanting to continue the discussion. So you might say

>You should drop some form of contact, I'd like to discuss this further without congesting the thread

And from then on your interactions will usually be less like casual conversations, and more like replying to posts. On the positive side, robots are forgiving of awkward interactions. On the negative, many of them will not try to help carry a conversation. They tend to think of themselves as too awkward or boring, and as a result are too embarrassed to give sincere responses. The important thing here is to actually try, because as previously stated robots are forgiving of poor social skills, just not their own.

And even if you don't get along, or say something embarrassing they have no idea who you are, and it cannot come back to bite you
>>
>>34981419
You're literally twice my age.

But alas, I cannot take your virginity without sacrificing my own. That wouldn't be worth it; female virginity is a valuable asset.
>>
>>34981711
take mine pls(

aeeeee
>>
File: 1486428787867.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486428787867.gif
241KB, 200x193px
>>34981792
Okay.

But I'm going to brand you with my initials so that the world knows you are soiled
>>
>fembot
No such thing. There are only femanons.

>Why did you not become a Stacy?

I was stacy, but then my dad died and I had to get a job or a end up a crack whore. Poorfags don't get to be Stacy, because poorfags can't afford to keep up with all the latest Stacy trends.

>Do you hope to become Stacy/a normie in the future?

I'm about 10k a year short, but you can bet your ass that if I ever make that money, I will be Stacy as fuck. I have years of lost Stacy time to make up for.
>>
>>34981864
Whats ur age?

nyan nyan nyan
>>
>>34981677
I c.
Idk, i just doesnt get into reply chains often
>>
>>34981927
Can you not follow a reply chain?
>>
>>34981901
You sound like a slut just waiting to be unleashed.
This is why robots hate girls
>>
>>34981995
Hmm.

Maybe steam threads would be worth trying for you
>>
>>34982134
thanks anon, i will try, you have helped a lot
>>
>>34982013
>having enough disposable income to enjoy the luxury of nice skin, hair, nails, clothes, makeup, home goods, food, fun trips, finally feel comfortable and fulfilled in your skin

>"i can't wait to have time to be a slut!"

yeah ok sure

t. not op but another fe(male) whose problems would all be naught with more money
>>
File: 1487310071117.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487310071117.png
375KB, 785x757px
>>34978077
>>>>>>>>>>>>>"""""fembot"""""" feels

Fuck off you gigantic fucking turd shitter

I hope you see Shitting Dick Nipples
>>
>tfw been a shut-in weirdo all my time in school
>none of the guys even looked at me twice, some of them would say that I'm pretty much a man in a girl's body
>be hkv with pretty much no friends by the end of highschool
>go to uni
>suddenly everyone says how beautiful I am and one guy became so obsessed with me he demanded I marry him

I guess I'm more of a normie now because of this. Still a virgin though

As for my parents they're worried that I never had a bf. Brother's handsome and popular but he can't get a gf either so I guess they're not too disappointed in me
>>
File: Natalie Head watermark.jpg (251KB, 1942x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Head watermark.jpg
251KB, 1942x1424px
>>34982187
Oh, cool. Good night, good luck!
>>
>>34982387
nighty
>>
>>34982292
So you're not a fembot, you could get a bf from uni right now if you want to couldn't you?

Fuck off.
>>
>>34979629
I'm sure you're worth everything to ur mum though
>>
>>34979629
>men
but i'm a dyke, anon...
>>
>>34981469
I'm 26 in a few months. It's weird thinking that a lot of the people I interact with here bascially ARE kids
>>
>>34982801
i am 24

pls be my mommy gf
>>
>>34982801
I would guess that /r9k/ has probably one of the older userbases on 4chan. Plenty of people post in 25+ or wizard threads and I would guess that most underaged people would not really understand most of this board.
But yeah, I am 25 myself and every time I am arguing on /v/ or /tv/ chances are that the person on the other side is almost 10 years younger than me. Only going to get weirder as I get older because I don't see myself leaving this website behind for good and there will probably come a point I am going to be twice the age of the average poster.
>>
>>34982801
pls contact. Im not a kid.
>>
https://discord.gg/XQ2rSSj

take your feels here
>>
>>34980542
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING DESTROYED ANON
>trying to love a Stacy
>expecting anything other than rejection
I SHIGGY NIGGY DIGGY
OVER 9000 INTERNETS LOL ROFLMAO
>>
>>34978198
Be honest, do you ever fantasize about cheating on him? Do you find alpha chat attractive?
>>
>>34981469
Another 26 year old here
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 295x300px
Females are gross. They have cooties.
>>
File: Kirino - Hug Imouto.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kirino - Hug Imouto.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>34982292
>As for my parents they're worried that I never had a bf. Brother's handsome and popular but he can't get a gf either

I have just the thread for you:
>>34980851
>>
File: what.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>34981220
>>34981249
>>34981273

So let me see if I understood you correctly.

You are stupid, ugly, talentless, nerdy, mentally scarred, mentally ill, border-line autistic and phsyically scarred and in your 30s and have no desire to "normalize" yourself...

Yet you have a boyfriend?

Please, anon. Do tell how you managed that. Greentext it if you want or just give me a quick one-sentence answer because this I HAVE to know.
>>
>>34982234

Get a sugar daddy for a year and you'll be set for life. It's really that simple for you. Succ that old man dick.
>>
File: femanons.jpg (731KB, 1430x1866px) Image search: [Google]
femanons.jpg
731KB, 1430x1866px
>it's another "fembots think they are not normies" thread
>>
>>34985022
now im mad
>>
>tfw no devout christian fembot to watch Trigun and other anime with

thats all i really want desu
>>
>>34985208
>devout christian
For what reason? Religion is a meme. Just be a good person and treat other people fairly.
>>
>>34985310
i'd like to see her in heaven when i die, not the lake of fire anon
>>
>>34985208
religion is a spook tbqh
>>
>>34985022
Fuck this. White girls can never be robots because skinny or fat, ugly or pretty, hell, even disabled they can always find somebody to love them.
>>
>>34985374
everything is a spook
>>
>>34985326
If you read the word you would know that you would not get sent to hell for not being a christian. Ya starting to sound like them Jews that said that if you don't get ya dick cut you were going to hell.
>>
>>34981352
Me again.
>talk to male friend again
>he successfully managed to ask her if she'd like to date him
>i'm now getting 20 questions about wtf he's supposed to do next and whether that means they're in a relationship and what that means
>oh lawdy

I mean I'm still completely game to help him out but fuck me did I have no idea how much help was needed. Kinda makes me think that more women should be keeping an eye out for male friends that are inexplicable romantic failures, maybe they just need a bit of spoonfeeding.
>>
>>34985777
What's it like to have cooties? Also does it change your everyday lifestyle?
>>
File: 1483308532595.jpg (12KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1483308532595.jpg
12KB, 284x284px
>>34978077
>Why did you not become a Stacy? What was stopping you?

Because I am schizophrenic, its impossible for me to be anything else. I dont hope to be a stacy, but I cant even become much more than what I am right now.
>>
>>34985881
Post ya finger nails you bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34985610
>you would not get sent to hell for not being a christian

thats blatant heresy though

the only way to the father is through the son
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 302x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 302x310px
>>34985917
>god is going to send people to hell who never heard of him before
Good one.
>>
>>34985914
>Post ya finger nails you bundle of sticks.

If she posts her fingernails, I'll be they'll have nicotine stains on them. Most schizophrenics smoke like chimneys, apparently it calms down their symptoms.
>>
>>34986144
I don't smoke. I can't stand the smell at all.
>>
>>34986564
>I don't smoke. I can't stand the smell at all.

Good for you, then. It's a terrible habit that drains your wallet and wrecks your health.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.