[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember the awesomeness of beating off and orgasming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484134393262.jpg (749KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484134393262.jpg
749KB, 2000x3000px
Do you remember the awesomeness of beating off and orgasming without cum coming out? This was also before you realized that you wouldremain a KHV and be a failed human.
>>
>>34978046
yea cuz i culd wank under the sheets with no hassle it was awesome bro
>>
>>34978046
It wasn't that awesome. I figured my dick should be bigger and there shouldn't be so much friction like I should be wet like a dog's dick. Though despite this, I knew that once the white stuff started coming out, that a girl could get pregnant, so it was a goal before I hit puberty to lose my virginity back then, rather than wait even more horny throughout the years of teen wherein you're not allowed to buy condoms, the schools teaching me they were not effective notwithstanding. But no, I never did.
>>
>>34978262
>I should be wet like a dog's dick.
Do dog owners have intimate knowledge of dog boners? I've only been a cat person so I have no clue about animal dicks... On a side note I reckon at least half the girls who say "I've always wanted to own a large dog" love to get fucked by said dogs.
>>
>>34978296
Yeah, because they also love horses so they must be into horse sized dildos right, those girls? No, it's a female psychological thing for them to want something large and PROTECTIVE. This coming fromt the cenobite above your post that you responded to; for shame. Most of the time MEN are the ones that go cenobite and fuck anything. We get turned on so easily that we end up associating much more much more often with our sex drives. WE are the kinky ones. There's this thing called psychological projection you know.
>>
>>34978388
Ok cool so why don't men get fucked in the ass by their dogs or fill themselves with big dildos? Hell, most men don't even own a single sex toy.
>>
>>34978046
Yeah those were the days when i could beat off anywhere without making a mess
>>
File: VQzzfVg.jpg (21KB, 296x401px) Image search: [Google]
VQzzfVg.jpg
21KB, 296x401px
>>34978046
>tfw discovered jacking off at 5
>tfw toe curling dry orgasms with no refractory period
>>
>>34978046
>Do you remember the awesomeness of beating off and orgasming without cum coming out?
Drygasms were way less intense. I always hear the meme about them supposedly being much better, but that was never the case for me. With each passing year I get increasingly better at beating my dick and getting more pleasurable orgasms. It makes it easier to be KHV
>>
>>34978462
In my case it wasn't a meme, friendo. I took amazing pleasure in beating off back then. Maybe it's because people then only had dial-up, but me and whoever I hanged out with would plan go on a mission that night to beat off. It was actually exciting. Sadly we didn't have gay thoughts. If you beat off with your buddies you might as well suck each other's dicks. As you can imagine I now feel I missed out.
>>
>>34978420
>men don't
Again, projection. Just because you don't doesn't mean that men don't. Trust me, most females would just eat a salad with a cumcumber. Ever notice how we're both human but females eat them more often? Dildo ownership means nothing. Men make sex toys too, and no one would admit to the animal thing. Most men don't like it up the ass, is why they don't buy the salad, and most women don't own dildos, because they grow up without them you know. You're not allowed one until you're 18, so they get around that with brush handles and such. But my rambling stops here I guess.
>>
File: 1439525339986.png (173KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439525339986.png
173KB, 480x480px
>>34978420
>why don't men get fucked in the ass by their dogs or fill themselves with big dildos
O sweet naivety
>>
>>34978529
I guess that is a possibility that I am niaive. I still stand by that most men only beat off and fuck girls. No edgy tv show or movie of guys getting pegged is representative of reality. I am not judging those who enjoy awesome ass orgasms, mind you. Look beyond the 4chan degenerate hugbox.
>>
>>34978513
>>34978388
>>34978262
I'm the posts above and forgot to add how frustrated not being able to orgasm when young was. I would just be horny and unsatisfied. I figured only females could orgasm way younge because they shouldn't be able to at all anyway.
>>
I'll just leave this here

https://selfhacked.com/2015/05/04/lower-inflammation-boost-brain-function-injaculation/
>>
>>34978597
>this paydotier thread
Ain't clicking that shit nigga dot filetype.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.