[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a robot anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1410.png (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
105KB, 640x1136px
>just remembered how mom used to call me a good boy and give me a pat on my head

How did you find out you weren't like the other boys?
>>
File: 1486004041795.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486004041795.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>how mom used to call me a good boy and give me a pat on my head

Honestly, I don't know that feel.
>>
>>34977780
I just which they would have put me on some meds. I used to run around the house untill I was so tired I couldn't move
>>
Please don't thread on me.
>>
>>34977909
What age? That wouldn't be too weird for anybody 10 or under.
>>
>>34978736
15 my man. I was 15 the lasttime it happened. At that time I still slept between my parents in their bed.
>>
>>34978796
Yeah, that's a bit unusual. However, it's not really a concerning or bad thing necessarily.

Did you sleep between your parents at your own request?
>>
>>34977746
Realised life was perma-different when dropped out of school
>>
>Me, 6 years old, playing Legos with my brothers.
>well, my twin brother playing Legos with my older brother, me trying to make something.
>I don't understand, how is this fun? What is our objective? Why do the things I make not give me pleasure, worse, why can I not find the right peices?
>oh, you have the peice I need, can I have it?
>No?
>OK...
>Me playing outside with my brothers.
>they made a new game
>the game is called "get away from anon"
>I hate this game. Why do they hate me?
>why is this the only game we play outside?
>why am I so alone?
>why am I the robot and the others human?
>>
File: 1479615242535.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479615242535.png
7KB, 658x662px
>>34977746
>be me, in 6th grade
>wear plain grey shirt & black shorts to school.
>Every. Single. Day.
>had like 10 pairs of each

>7th grade time
>Grey graphic T's & black shorts
>Every. Single. Day.
>Alternate between 10-15 different shirts
>...gamechanger.mov

>8th grade time
>advanced to solid colored shirts
>different color each day
>...absolute rebel.gif
>still black shorts
>Every. Single. Day.

...Why'd the absolute fuck did my parents let me do this??
>>
File: 4621838_image.jpg (267KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
4621838_image.jpg
267KB, 959x960px
>>34978994
Not a bad look, to be fair.
>>
>>34978796
>15
>still slept between my parents in their bed

Your parents are 100% responsible for you being a robot. That's some shit-tier parenting. You never even had a chance
>>
>>34979420
Yeah, that's why I (>>34978827) was wondering if it was at OP's request. Even in that case, the parents should have said no; however, if it was just a regular routine that the parents never stopped, then it is the parent's fault 100% for being weird.

The reason that this is important is that if OP's robot-ness comes from his upbringing, then there is a good chance that he will gradually be able to transform into a well-adjusted member of society. I can only wish OP the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x255px
It happened again r9k
>be chubby, but good looking and smart
>see qt in class
>forget about her because I think I eill never hit it
>go to party
>she is there
>she is drunk wih her friends
>her friends pull me close to her and start going: "kiss her anon"
>tfw really wanted to kiss her
>tfw couldn't
>tfw she got really depressed
>tfw this is the 10th time this happens
>tfw my life is a fucking repeating joke
I need help. I can't kiss a girl even if she wants me to
Whats wrong with me?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34979638
Btw
>20
>khv if you dont count paid sex
I think this must be a form of extreme anxiety, right?
>>
>>34979638
Relationships are bad. They will bring you nothing but grief. Don't little yourself with relationships and disgusting things that make you think you feel good. Just ignore it all.
>>
>>34979743
But neither of us want a relationship. I just wanted to kiss a girl. That wanted to be kissed by me. No strings attached, at a college party. But I sperged out, like I always do. This always happens to me, no matter how drunk I am I cannot physically kiss a girl.
>>
>>34979638
>chubby, but good looking
Come on, fellow robot. You know you're lying to yourself. Lose some weight.
>>
>>34979823
I am trying, but what I meant by good looking is not that I am sexy, or chad.
It just means I look good enough for the qts that I like to usually like me back. Which sucks when you are too anxious to kiss them
>>
>>34979787
I project hard. To me that sort of physical contact is like a mini-relationship. What I'm saying is don't get reeled in by sexuality and your dick. If you still want to be a Chad about it, just fucking go for it or practice with yourself in private well in advance of a party if you need to.
>>
>>34979856
Sorry, I was a bit mean. I hope you can find the confidence soon.
>>
>>34979881
It's ok, anon. But as far as confidence goes, I wouldn't hold my breath.
>tfw live by myself in a huge apartment by the beach
>tfw have a car
>tfw have money
>tfw college qts usually like me
I should be living the life, right? Think again
>khv
>extreme kissing anxiety
>paid hookers 5 times, could only get an erection 2 of these times, got way too nervous on the others
>bipolar
>stopped taking meds an year ago
>started doing drugs around that time
>at first just weed (daily, NEET style, which made me more akward)
>then psychedelics
>turns out psychedellics are not recommended for the mentally ill
>almost went (clinically) insane last year
>>
>>34979974
Such is life as insecure Chad.
>>
>>34979974
Focus on yourself anon. You're hurt (by rejection, absolutely understandable) and should spend time taking the time to better your own situation. Do what you can to find social opportunities (volunteer work is a great, easy option) and you'll be able to get yourself accustomed to interacting with girls (as well as guys) on a regular basis. The anxiety will wane with time, but there is no rush, I promise.

You can get confident, but it will take a bit of time outside of your comfort zone. I have faith in you.
>>
>>34980010
It's not too bad desu. Life is still much better than when I was NEET. Now I have a few friends, go out most weekends and am in lawschool.
But the #1 thing for me is raving. And I don't even do drugs anymore. If there are any good rave parties where you live I'd highly recommend them anon.
>no pressure to get girls
>no akward moments
>you can dance like an autist/retard, and people won't care (they might even like it)
>20 hours of zero fucks given
Tbh the last time I went raving it wasn't perfect
>be dancing like a retard
>giving watermellon slices to random people
>qt aproaches
>keeps talking to me
>she clearly wants me, my friends all notice
>dont do anything
>get depressed
I was having a great time before that bitch came along
>>
>>34980073
But I can talk to girls. I can even make them laugh/tease them. I just can't get physical with them. It feels too weird/akward.
My chad friends told me already that I can talk to girls better than they can.
I just can't seal the deal, you know?
>>
>>34980110
I literally live Innawoods. There is nobody I can relate to in the community I'm forced to live at because I can't get a job. I have a degree. I don't know anyone outside of the 20 minute drive out of the forest.
>>
>>34980157
Hmm, so you're not awkward in general? Perhaps you're not geared for hookups, but you might be just fine once you have a girl you feel comfortable with and can trust.
>>
>>34980235
>trust
>a girl
I am autistic enough to write a wall of text explaining you where my anxiety came from and why I will never be able to fully trust a girl. Are you autistic enough to read it?
>>
>>34979638
I know you have your own set of problems to deal with, but you're making me angry anon. Women almost basically throwing themselves at you and you can't pull the trigger?

A lot of robots would give up their computer and anime to be in your place.
>>
>>34980298
I'm not autistic or really a robot in the typical sense at all. But I have deep sympathy for robots if that means anything. I wouldn't want you to take the time to post something if I can't give you the response that you want.

Whatever the cause for your lack of trust is, time, as well as new positive experience will help. Keep in mind that girls may sometimes say things that seem extremely mean spirited, but a lot of it is just them saying stuff that gets laughs from other girls (not realizing that's its quite offensive). When it comes to sex, if they're into you they're into you. If they say something cunty, it's probably just them making a failed awkward joke.
>>
can u draw something 4 me?
>>
>>34980325
I know, but I just can't do it. Here's another time that that shit happened
>be in last year of highschool
>talking to qt redhead
>"oh anon you are so strong"
>"ehhhmmm"
>"lets see who breaks eye contact first
>looks me in the eye with those beatiful blue eyes
>gets closer and closer
>almost touching me
>turn 180 degrees and walk away without saying anything
>>
When I was diagnosed schizophrenic.

Now I just sit around and wait for the end of days.
>>
>>34977746
>where did we go wrong anon
>>
>>34978991
I think a good robot flag is asking questions about your place in society from a young age. Normies are fine with their rng, robots question why they are not like/treated like the others
>>
>>34980607
>tfw unable to be crippled at life this badly to avoid forcing one's self to go out into the face of pain
>>
>>34979420
>>34979453
I had some sort of axious attacks during the night. My parents never said anything about me, sleeping with them. Thats why I think they believed I had some sort of mental illness. And treated me with care. It fucks me up thinking about it.
>>
>>34977746
>be friends with druggie slut in middle school
>like seriously lost her virginity to local weed dealer while hopped up on pills
>lying in the grass and talking, I can't even remember what about
>"You're nothing like any other guy I've ever met anon."
>>
>>34978796
hey, i used to experience terror at night, so i slept in parents room many times probably up until i was 14 ,
>>
>>34980912
Annnnd
Fresh Oregano
>>
>>34981019
and?
and I moved on with my life
Haven't seen that girl for like 6 years now
>>
>>34980823
Like night terrors?

Your parents still should have had better sense than having you sleep with them.
>>
>>34981041
Damnit anon you should of let her cuck you.
>>
>>34981137
What are night terrors? Like nightmares?
>>
>>34981244
Similar but not the same thing. There is a Wikipedia article if you're interested in looking further. Apparently they're rare (1-6% of children), but my little brother had them so I'm familiar.
>>
>Held back in Kindergarten for talking about reincarnation, "deemed socially unready"
>Existential crisis in the 4th grade
>Wore roughly the same clothes every day with variating colors
>Thin, unable to stay warm without two jackets
>Wore winter jackets frequently in 75-80 degree weather
>>
>>34980709
Maybe potential robotness comes from specific awarenessea at an early age.
>>
when the 50+ y/o psychiatrist told me she'd never seen anyone like me
>>
>>34981332
Thats it. Thats what I had. Strange to see its that rare. I still get it sometimes.
>>
>>34981569
While 1% is uncommon, any group of 2000 people (a lot of high schools, for instance) will have 20 people who share the same experience.

My little brother (a total chad, to be fair) still has night terrors on occasion at age 22. I think it's scary for parents, and I can understand why your parents may have been extra protective. However, you can be fine, OP. Keep pursuing adult success and you'll find yourself as happy or happier than any normie; the stuff you've explained as weird will be charming later on.
>>
File: worried pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>34977746
>at age 7 I would fantasise about being turned into a girl
>>
>>34981909
Sound like some paranormal disorder I should let doctors use me for science.
>>
>>34979974
You sound like me except I live in a house on a golf course my parents bought me to try and make me chad.
Protip: didn't work
>>
One time all my undies were dirty so I had to borrow a pair of my sister's panties and I kinda liked it.
>>
>>34977746
when she used to come EVERYWHERE with me to get clothes

chad and the rest of my peers, they got handed money to buy their clothes, not me, nope, nope, my mom wanted to go inside every 'cool, hip' teen clothing store and 'see how things looked on me'
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.