[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis Inspection Day Feels General: Can I Go, Coach Edition?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1388799830313.png (140KB, 868x772px) Image search: [Google]
1388799830313.png
140KB, 868x772px
Why do school districts still spend money on this shit? They have to pay a dozen staff at my school to setup their lights and examination station on the stage of the auditorium. I know other places do it in the gym, one on one with a registered Nurse, but because we're close to a teaching hospital, there's medical students, college kids and former Alumni who fill the theater seating and there's usually several people who examine each male.
>>
Hey guys, unifag here

Never had a penis inspection because my university didn't do that for some reason, but I'm moving next semester

Can you give me tips, I'm completely clueless about all of this. The things that worry me the most are the pubic hair, should I shave it or let it grow? what's the ideal lenght of her down there?

The other thing is erections. How do I prevent them to happen? And what should I expect to occur if I get one?
>>
Wait wait wait wait, so you guys still do this after elementary school?

Das it gaii
>>
File: 1440860471279.jpg (71KB, 567x564px)
1440860471279.jpg
71KB, 567x564px
>mfw just now I remembered something really weird that happened in 1st grade

We were in gym class and a science teacher asked the gym teacher if he could ask us whether any of us wanted to pee

A few of us said yes. 3 of us (not me) were given cotton balls and a plastic bag, so that they peed on the cotton balls and then placed it in the bag to give to science teacher

I don't remember the exact reason the science teacher gave us but it was something on the level of "for science!"

Btw I'm not american, this is not from an american school.
>>
>>34976447
I don't think anyone's dick is anyone's fucking business.
>>
File: IMG_5212.png (149KB, 500x323px)
IMG_5212.png
149KB, 500x323px
>>34976827
My dick is your mums business.
>>
>>34976558
>pubic hair, should I shave it or let it grow? what's the ideal lenght of her down there?
My school always told us to wax it. They want your balls to be extra smooth so they can have less false positives when checking for lumps.

>erections. How do I prevent them to happen?
I always ran into the bathroom and jacked it about an hour before the penis inspection started. I think a lot of other guys did too, that was the only time the men's bathroom had a line.

>And what should I expect to occur if I get one?
Oh boy. Don't let that happen. There was a kid who had that happen during his freshman year of high school and he never saw the end of it. Got bullied so hard that he blew his brains out the day before the next penis inspection. Poor kid.
>>
>>34976558

I know at my University, different types of dorms had different standards for hygiene. The honors dorms required manscaping and moisturizing, but I guess it taught you useful habits. It's like brushing my teeth now.

I think the athletes & marching band could opt out of the penis inspection requirement.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.