[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO MAKE A POPULAR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Ugly-People23241.jpg (41KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly-People23241.jpg
41KB, 437x500px
can someone give me some tips? I'm a neet who wants to live off youtube views so i need the best advice you have thanks and kisses~~!!
>>
>>34976422
>can someone give me some tips?
Stream yourself committing suicide. That'll get you plenty of views.
>>
>>34976422

You've probably googled this several times before and already know the answers.

You're not interesting or talented or intelligent. YouTube money if off the menu for you aspie
>>
>>34976422
You'll make more money mining bitcoins than on YouTube
>>
File: spotted.jpg (45KB, 640x480px)
spotted.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>34976422
Almost nobody makes a living from YouTube. A few thousand for millions of people uploading videos.
>>
>>34976600
>to dumb to understand bitcoin mining
ive tried to learn about it, but i don't understand what exactly i am doing for people that would warrant them giving me money.
>>
File: batman.jpg (103KB, 700x579px)
batman.jpg
103KB, 700x579px
If you're male:
>have an interesting talent or hobby that you're good or knowledgeable at
>if you suck at your hobby or subject then act like a complete retard (example: gamers or motorcycle vloggers)
>be interesting and/or funny

If you're female:
>look cute
>if you're not cute then look cute under certain lighting and make up
>>
I'm about to tell you the secret.

Ready?

But before I say anything, first and foremost, you have to understand that good content from your heart is the first thing you need to be making. None of this is going to work if you're not making something you'd be proud of showing someone else. No fake bullshit. Only real.

Okay.

Here's the secret.

After you've made good content, you have to think in terms of view traffic sources. You could be making the best videos in the world, but if no one knows they exist, then it doesn't matter. It isn't going to like magically attract people to your videos (though I have seen this happen before, and I'm still not sure how that works).

Anyway, think of traffic as a power line. You have to connect your house to the power line to get any power to turn on the fucking TV. Your TV can't run without a fucking power source.

What are the power sources you ask?

That's easy: youtubers with audiences already.

You have to, one way or another, get them to like your videos or shout you out or mention you on twitter or some shit.

That's up to you to figure out how to do.

You could try playing the title, tag thumbnail game, but that's kind of genre specific shit that doesn't always work.

Really, the best way to get views is to get a big youtuber (or really anyone with a following) to give your video a like. Do it a couple of times and you're golden.

Oh but first and foremost, make good shit. Nobody needs another fucking boring letsplayer or some shit where you're obviously not fucking sincere. Everyone cringes at that. Didn't you ever watch a video where you can't fucking even stand looking at their fucking face because you know you're looking a fucking fraudulent loser? Don't be that. Just trust your instincts.
>>
Faggy Aggie barely gets a thousand views and she's very "from the heart". What hope do the rest of us retards have?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.