[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the best time of your life robots? For me it was the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

When was the best time of your life robots?

For me it was the summer between grade 5 and grade 6 (the transition from elementaryschool to middleschool)
>beginning to come of age age, feel like I'm growing up but don't have responsibilities yet
>have a loyal best friend who I hang out with everyday
>experiencing early pre-social media internet culture
I found some pictures I had saved from that time awhile ago it felt like looking into another world.
>>
Probably never that I think about it.

>childhood sucked, was alone and friendless
>teen years/high school was shit but I had a good friend for 1 year. However one day he stopped talking to me for no reason
>college was spent alone and with no friends until I dropped out
>NEET for most of my 20's. Once in a while I'd get a job but it was boring and solitary
>in my 30's I went back to school but anxiety/panic attacks make me drop out every other semester. Feels impossible to make friends at this age as well. I talk to guys my age and they have wives/houses and I just feel like a retard who likes anime and lives with my parents

But during my 20's I got really good at art and music because it was all I did while sitting in my room all day. That might be the only positive thing out of my life in the end. Thanks for letting me vent.
>>
probably at 14-15

>was almost an internet celebrity
>a lot of fun everyday and social interaction do internet
>qts from all over the world message me
>i have friends for the first time in my life and feel important
>i remember feeling young and free coming back from hs on a sunny afternoon listening to indie rock and loving all around me
>hs wasnt bad either, have some friends and we did stuff
>also i was in love with a class girl and going hs was always like entering into a romance TV show
>my future looked bright and infinite

back to present, im 22, no longer relevant for anybody phisical or online, no friends, didnt achieved my goals, got into bad troubles with the girl i liked in hs she pretty much accused me from stalking her and being a creep so i dropped hs(romance TV show became a irish drama), all my "friends" stopped talking to me and get better lifes, i created a twitter account on a shameful attempt to meet people and become famous again but nobody even notice me, no job, still a virgin, feeling old everyday, no human contact outside my family, future looks, well it doesnt even looks

sorry for writting that much, i love this kinda threads
>>
>>34976665
>>34976732
It's alright, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>34976810
Forgot pic

OriginalOriginally
>>
>>34976810
op you didnt tell us how you doing nowadays
>>
>>34976400
Best time of my life was riding around or walking around at the hours of 23:00-03:00 in the morning with my closest friend listening to music and talking about our fears, hopes, and sadness. That was two years ago.
>>
>>34976846
Well I'm starting uni this year so there might be (positive?) change in my life in the near future. Besides that though things are going kinda shitty, I thought by this age I would have things a lot more figured out, it also it doesn't help that I think actual non-meme depression might be starting to set in.
>>
>>34976400

Share the pictures please.
>>
>>34976934
how old are you? are you a neet? i feel ya btw, im scared too of getting into real depression, so far i mannage go keep my mental health, but anyone in my position will probably already be suicidal, you have to keep a positive view, sounds like a meme but that is the only thing that helped me so far just be indiferent to bad things
>>
Everyday before I turned 13.
>>
>2006
>top tier time of my childhood
>tons of free time
>go to my cousins house all the time after school
>we chill and watch cartoons and play vidiya
>mom was chill and we had a nice apartment and i dicked around there playing with my top tier lego city
>made claymations and legomation with a video camera with my cousin
>playing top tier ps2 and xbox 360 games
>messing around on old youtube
>playing battleon
>liked to make comics that i never finished
just generally having a fun and carefree time
Then 2007 hit like a train and everything collapsed.
>>
Summer between high school and college. Sense of completion, yet a new adventure ahead. Meanwhile, NO long-term responsibilities, just my part-time job and hanging out with people from HS. Also the first real summer I was getting any sex.

There is no other summer like that one, in life, with its "in-between" status.
>>
>>34976934
Not the anon who first replied to you. A big change like relocating or going to uni sometimes is the trigger for depression. Talk with family you're close with or a friend. Hang in there anon.
>>
>>34977035
>how old are you? are you a neet?
18 year old neet
>>
File: 1432092280722.jpg (16KB, 203x152px)
1432092280722.jpg
16KB, 203x152px
>>34976400
>you will never experience the internet before social media ever again
>>
>>34976810
We are all going to die here
>>
>>34976400
When I was 17-18.
I was never really popular and never fit in, but I became a faggot emo kid and actually talked to a lot of people, and I didn't feel very bad. I was basically a normie, except I spent a lot more time at home I guess.
Then it was average until about 21 or so, after that everything has gone way downhill. 25 now.
>>
>>34976400
The period between 2012 and 2015
Bonfires on the beaches, parties, good grades, gf, living as a decent person. Then people fucked up a little and then I fucked up more ruining everything
>>
>>34976979
Sorry anon but they're on my old DSi that I can't find ATM. The set that inspired me to make this thread looked like the pic in the OP, it was in a park near my old school, it was late afternoon, you could tell by the lighting that it was late summer. Me and my best friend were taking an old beagle from my sister's daycare for a walk. (He didn't have the chance to get out much so we walked him a lot.)
>>
>>34976400
>spend all of life deeply lonely (tism'd)
>enter 6th grade
>make friends and be normo
>realize you still feel empty
>slowly become an active misantrope
>close self off by 7th grade
>feel inhuman by hs
>cry

This story doesn't really have an ending.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.