[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should makeup be banned?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n6n80a0E0f1slm3z4o1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6n80a0E0f1slm3z4o1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
Should makeup be banned?
>>
no, just ban ugly bitches
>>
Looked prettier without it.
Same thing applies to most girls, including my girlfriend.
>>
>>34975903
Yes
It's basically bait and switch

Women are the reason so many men have ugly children.

It sickens me.
>>
Makeup and jewellery is hideous. I prefer her on the left.
>>
>>34975973
t. Mohammad Muhammad
>>
I don't care but should I be banned from using facial hair to cover my ugly features?
>>
>>34975903
only if the girl is ugly if the girl is already pretty she should be allowed to wear makeup but if the bitch is ugly she should stay ugly and not be able to hide that ugly mug
>>
No, you essentially get two women for the price of one. You're not being deceived. Shallow bitches like you don't deserve any women.
>>
>>34976012
no, because facial hair is one of your features. are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>34976012
>using facial hair
>implying shaving is natural
>>
>>34976018
yeah, an ugly one and another one which you cant even touch because her face will fall apart.

heck of a deal, bitches. take it or leave it.
>>
>>34975903

Post more horrendous examples. I KNOW THEY EXIST.
>>
>>34976029
so is my face though and girls would be tricked into ugly babies.

>are you a woman
i wish
>>
>>34976012
This is a stupid comparison - facial hair only affects where it covers, while with makeup you can fraud literally every last part of your face
>>
>>34976076
>ugly babies
not really because theyd get your beard.

real tough shit if theyre female babies. just kidding, your girl babies will be able to get laid with no problem.
>>
>>34976018
This sooo much. If she can put makeup on decently enough to change this much, that is pretty awesome.
>>
>>34976165
I get the differences but what is your ultimate issue with them frauding a better face? I use the comparison because both of them can be used pretty much all of the time and so it becomes the 'real' them.

>>34976196
only when they're older

it would be reversed for a girl frauding herself with makeup, your daughters would be able to cover their flaws anyway like she did, your sons would be screwed.
>>
File: not me.png (390KB, 635x388px)
not me.png
390KB, 635x388px
>>34976058
here you go

orangal
>>
Tfw if it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup we'd all be Chads and have kids.
>>
Nah, I don't think it should be banned because makeup is very obvious once you realize what to look for but just to save yourself some trouble and make an easy retard-proof guideline to follow: 99.99% of the women you see are wearing makeup and if they look kind of plain and earthy, have obvious blemishes then they're not. Pretty much assume they wear until proven otherwise.
>>
>>34975903

I like her without the makeup. She looks down to Earth. Less likely Chad will swoop in and steal her.

Thick makeup looks weird to me. A little blush, some eyeliner, and lip gloss is good. Anything more that that looks creepy and unnatural.
>>
No, but men should really fucking learn how to tel when a woman is wearing makeup, and compensate for it when deciding how attractive she is.

It's not hard.

t. man
>>
Girls always look more "comfy" without makeup.
It makes me think about cuddling with them on a rain day.
>>
>>34975903
Yes I think so. With hypergamy so prevalent maybe if Chad's saw women for what really are the field would be evened out for average people and below average people.
>>
>>34975903
No, because you deserve to get bamboozled.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.