[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls Advice Thread V7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

Hey guys, hope you guys are doing well tonight. Made another one of these. Feel free to spot me on some of the questions if you think you have some good input. Second/Third/etc. opinions are always nice to get so you can get an issue tackled from multiple perspectives. So let's help each other out.

Anyway, like the title says, if you have questions burning in your head about some girl you know, give some context and let us know any questions you got. Trying to pay forward the great guys here who gave me some advice in the past.

So yeah, ask away.
>>
>>34975154
>implying I know girls
Foolish you are
>>
I want a practice gf

how do I get one? I want to have proper relationships in the future.
>>
>>34975154
No girl here will give anything other than a meme answer.

>>34975381
Be in shape
Be good looking
Be charming
Youre all set.
>>
>>34975412
I am all of those things but still in development

still in cocoon mode

I want a texas qt to be my gf coach so after this school year I can have my confidence when approaching ladies.
>>
>>34975154
There's this girl I like, whom of which had many beta orbiters who went into the army and went AFK without any way to contact her. We talked for a few weeks, but didn't seem to see me romantically anyways. Should I just give up on meeting her again someday? I just want to vow to meet her someday just to be near a girl that physically beautiful.
>>
This is prolly bait, and best I could hope for is a meme answer, but I have had a burning question.

Why do women cut contact with people at the drop of a hat? It's not even just an online thing with random people I've met from r9k or something, even women I've known irl are just incredibly eager to cut someone out of their life entirely. Why?
>>
>>34975412
The point was that it's supposed to be people on this board giving advice to other people who want it. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl, either can offer useful advice.

>>34975381
Put yourself out there. Know what kind of girl you're looking for, like what kind of girl is your type and all. Makes the search much easier/more efficient cause you're not wasting time with girls who end up not being your type (even if you find them attractive). I guess based on >>34975437 you're working on the things that >>34975412 suggested so that's good. Those help but they're not everything.

And why a texas qt, I wonder? I'm from Texas myself (spent most of my life there) so I'm wondering why you want a texas qt in particular. Went to grade school and all there.
>>
>>34975499
>And why a texas qt, I wonder? I'm from Texas myself (spent most of my life there) so I'm wondering why you want a texas qt in particular.
Because I'm in TX. I need to learn how to take a girl out on dates and spend time with them.

The kind of girl I want is a girl who is weird like me. Inexperienced in everything as well so that we can both learn together and learn to be adults without fear and take that next step in our lives.

Maybe she can even be my real gf. IDK. I just have a hard time picturing my future if I don't lose my v-card and learn to have a girlfriend properly.
>>
File: 1484875664635.jpg (76KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484875664635.jpg
76KB, 321x348px
>>34975488
women look at people, specifically men as entertainment.
Once they got their kicks or find you boring they hop onto the next loser
Why they do it? Because they can, you are easily replaceable
im a fat neet that hasn't spoken to a woman in 3 years and even i knew this anon
>>
File: 1486967884988.png (521KB, 2716x767px) Image search: [Google]
1486967884988.png
521KB, 2716x767px
>>34975487
Dude there are beautiful women anywhere.
Move on. Trust me.

>>34975437
So if youre all those things then go talk to her.

>>34975499
This entire blogpost is what i meant. Typical bullshit female answers that mean nothing.
>put yourself out there.
Means absolutely nothing

>>34975488
Cause theyre childish and immature.

>>34975533
>>34975533
Youre stressing for no reason. Just ask out who you want dont worry about all this planning
>>
>>34975566
>Youre stressing for no reason. Just ask out who you want dont worry about all this planning

it's not that simple

>21
>no sexual partners
>get a gf
>she's probably had two casual boyfriends in HS, a high school sweatheart, 2 hookups, and a couple boyfriends in college already

>Me: haha I-I'm a virgin and don't know how to do anything
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Who do they think they are?
What gives them the right?
>>
File: 1487468495932.jpg (90KB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487468495932.jpg
90KB, 546x682px
How do i tell if a girl likes me or justing being nice
>>
>>34975583
It is that simple. It really is. You are worrying way more than you should be. Lots of girls like guys who are virgins. They can teach you what they like. Youre shooting yoruself in the foot pham.

>>34975616
You should be able to tell autismo. If she likes you itll be obvious. Shell pursue you. usually
>>
>>34975616
It's neither, tbdesu.
Women are scum.
>>
>>34975666
>They can teach you what they like.

>let me teach you things and in doing so remind you of all the other times men have fucked me that aren't you tee hee hee
>>
NEET Anon who visited his NEET gf, then she stopped talking to you, what happened after you messaged her?

Are you out there...
>>
>>34975679
He said its a practice girlfriend. So whats the problem?
>>
What can /r9k/ tell me about dating Korean women? After 25 years as a robot i went on my first date yesterday.
>>
>>34975772
I'm the original poster of the practice gf

I want a virgin girl as I'm a virgin too so we can just experiment and try different things completely blind to what may happen.

Basic things
>how to go on dates
>how to kiss
>how to finger/do bjs, etc.
>how to have sex
>>
>>34975488
They only do it if you're replaceable. If you're special they'll go out of their way (more than even remotely reasonable) to keep you around. Make yourself not replaceable
>>
I have a lot of close girl friends and I am not a KHV

ask me anything
>>
>>34975154
I've taken a liking to my roommate (yes, I know) who is a huge slut.
>since the year started, she's seen 3 or 4 different guys and I have to listen to them when they come over
>however, I think she might be attracted to me as well and is not acting on it because we are roommates/she has another main thing going on and doesn't want more
>we talk and go out to eat a lot and she will come talk to me if she's emotionally distraught
>I don't really have any orbiter tendencies with her (mostly me just doing my own thing and asking her about her current problems with a passing interest)
>I notice she becomes slightly more "aggressive" in talking to me if I ignore her for a while or talk to other girls

How should I approach this situation? I don't want it to be awkward for the rest of our time living together, but I also don't want to miss out on this opportunity
>>
>>34975533
That's nice, and I see that. There's definitely girls like that out there. The girl I'm dating at the moment has never been in a relationship before the one I'm in with her and she doesn't really get much attention from guys either. I think she's still pretty cute but whatever. We're both figuring out the how to do relationships thing together so it's nice. I hope you can find that girl out there.

>>34975566
Dude I'M NOT A GIRL
Also nice dubs.

I guess I could have been more specific though. I meant more like go outside and do shit, like go join community activities, do clubs at school, that shit. Meet people, figure out what type of girl you want, and go after them.

>>34975583
Dude it's okay. I'm 20 and I only got into my first relationship a few weeks ago. And like I said above, the girl I'm dating never had a boyfriend before (and she's 19). Don't worry about her past unless it's really messy. The /r9k/ narrative of "tfw no PURE gf" or whatever is honestly like aiming way too high for what's achievable for most people here. If you find a girl you like enough, you should be able to forgive stuff she's done in the past. I mean... I don't know. I probably won't convince most of you but whatever.

>>34975616
Nice vaporwave Misaki.

One thing that an anon on here told me once is "if a guy did that thing to you/for you would it be gay?" is how you tell if she likes you more than as a friend. It's a weird metric but it kind of works. Other things include if she goes out of her way for you, seems to genuinely enjoy talking to you whether through talk or text (especially if she like seems interested in what you have to say when you message her), being open to spending time with you. I like this video a lot actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPcJx_VQYBU

My current GF showed a lot of those signs actually, and I should have realized how she felt about me sooner.

responding to more in a sec i think i'm getting close to capacity
>>
>>34975566
I've already kind of moved on, but it was through meeting them that I learned I love girls who look exactly like that.
>>
>>34975983
>The girl I'm dating at the moment has never been in a relationship before the one I'm in with her and she doesn't really get much attention from guys either. I think she's still pretty cute but whatever. We're both figuring out the how to do relationships thing together so it's nice.

where did you meet her?
>>
>>34975958
not memeing or anything but I legitimately don't think she's into you if that's all that is happening

A lot of female friends tell me of this situation and that's just kind of how girls are at times.
>>
>>34975845
I don't think having a gf specifically for practice is like super necessary, just like date a girl you like you know? I mean it's kinda weird to term it as a "practice" gf when it's really just like you having a first girlfriend. If she likes you she won't care if you're inexperienced in relationship-y things and she'll just be glad to lead the way and teach you, I think.

>>34975938
How do you do it anon

>>34975958
That's a really weird and sticky situation dude. I think you could make it go either way though. But if she kinda already has a main guy then like... maybe don't mess with that? But then she gets jealous when you talk to other girls which is weird. I mean if she gets other guys just fine and has a main person then like I don't really get it. >>34976028 seems like he knows more about this. Thanks for spotting me on this while I was typing this up.

>>34975997
We met in a class at uni last semester. I had to borrow a book and I vaguely recognized her from this other thing I was in at uni (the band) and so I messaged her asking to borrow her book. I thought she was pretty cute and seemed alright in general so I decided to keep talking to her. We spent more time with each other gradually, talked more, and here we are now. I literally didn't know who she was (had never talked to her, but knew OF her I guess) before September so I remember everything I did to eventually reach bf/gf status so if you have specific questions about that I can probably answer.

>>34975992
This reminds me of a girl I met at work last summer from the UK. Somehow I got to spend a lot of time with her at and away from work (I would drive her to work and back for a short time) and she's honestly the reason I know what type of girl I like. she was great. Tried not to get too emotionally invested though cause I knew she was headed back across the pond at the end of the summer. I missed her a lot but what I can say is just be glad you met the person and use that experience.
>>
File: 1485806018653.jpg (276KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485806018653.jpg
276KB, 3000x3000px
>>34975154
Fuck it.

Been talking with a gal in this art class I'm taking at my college who sits by me. We chat about the class, work and whatnot. Whenever she needs some help doing some shit in Photoshop I'll show her how to do what she wants. She'll show me videos of cute shit in the middle of lectures. We have a good time in class.

I just don't know if I should try to, y'know, push any further. I'm not a khv by any means; in fact, I'd say I'm a textbook extrovert. But when it comes to being more than just pals with a girl I unleash mountains of spaghetti if I dare try anything.

I don't want to spectacularly crash and burn, but I also want to keep pushing the idea in life of often making the "fuck it" adjustment (sooner rather than later, too, as I ain't gonna waste my time being some orbiter).

I'm pretty much leaning towards the "fuck it" adjustment, I just need someone to tell me to fucking DO IT before I do, y'know?
>>
>>34976199
Just do it man. You got nothing to lose, sounds like you probably have alternatives if that doesn't work out anyway. I mean it's like if she likes you then that's great, if she doesn't then whatever, move on to the next one cause you probably have options.

Take her out or something, ask if she wants to get dinner or something, and push the romance envelope slowly. Slowly become more intimate or whatever. I mean, sounds like you know this stuff though, so go get em
>>
>>34976415
I mean I'm no Chad either but all in all I mean if shit goes sour I doubt I'll see her in another class again

a push from an Anon to take any sorta action is what I needed tho, thanks m8
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.