[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BFG/ - Black Feels General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: BLACKANON.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKANON.png
52KB, 596x739px
>tfw black
>tfw qt 3.14 azn gf
>>
>>34974978
Do you mean
>tfw no qt 3.14 azn gf

i've given up on racial standards

i just want a hug or something

im so deprived as a KHHV

i wish i was born white
>>
>>34975003
Fuck, I made a mistake

>tfw no qt 3.14 azn gf*

tfw too stupid to even make my own thread.
>>
>>34974978
>tfw gave up on women because they're too stupid to make their own decisions
>>
>gf
OUT OUT OUT Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>tfw black
>tfw upper class family
>tfw never worried about anything ever because daddy's cash handled all problems
>tfw now I'm trying to live on my own and I'm struggling to do anything because I've been sheltered/coddled all my life
>tfw don't want to ask parents for help because I'm a big boy now
>tfw I'll never live up to their standards
>tfw I feel like a manchild
>>
I WANT A CARIBBEAN GF
>>
>>34975295
>I WANT A CARIBBEAN GF
same anon

but there's only like 10000 Caribbean gfs max in the whole world

I mean it's a super small country so there can't be too many. And also to find one you would probably have to go to the caribbean
>>
File: 1459412695919.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1459412695919.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>34975265
>tfw don't want to ask parents for help because I'm a big boy now
what kind of help do you need?

you got your /b/ros on the ROBOT9000 to help you! You don't need them anymore :D
>>
>>34975265

Coddled white get this, too. If you're in your 20s, don't fret--everybody feels like a useless leech in their 20s. It's not too late to go to grad school or something

> and you'll get a minority preference in admissions
>>
>>34976046
>be black
>have very VERY few black friends
>I'm nearly completely deterred from black people due to how hard it is to connect with them
>The ones that share my interests are way more autistic than I am
>The ones that are even less autistic than I am don't share any interests with me

Why are there so few good niggas to hang out with?
>>
>Go to anime or gaming convention
>99% white and asian
>Feel simultaneously like I am an outsider and that I have come home
>>
>>34976139
>>34976046
didn't mean to reply, my bad
>>
>>34974978

Jordan is that you?
>>
File: IMG_5447.jpg (278KB, 1440x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5447.jpg
278KB, 1440x1780px
>tfw no gf with this asthetic
>>
>>34976240
I hope you're a girl, most women like that are lesbian.
>>
>>34975265
>Mfw black
>Mfw mid lower class family (We'd be middle class if my mother didn't have 5 kids and then try to fuck over my stepdad and ride into the sunset as a successful bachelorette mother)
>Mfw forced to stay at home, NEET mode, while I take care of the newest child she had while she works; he's now 5 and still not in school
>Mfw I was going to college about 2 years ago
>Mfw I was planning to be a teacher while working on novel writing on my off-time
>Mfw I was two semesters away from transferring and starting life on my own
>Mfw I had everything under control, but my fucking mother ruined my life and has no remorse for it
>Mfw I am too depressed to write, too depressed to talk to my friends, too depressed to do anything but be a burden
>Mfw my mom has threatened twice to kick me out (which she can't do because no one would be left to watch her youngest son.)
>Mfw I'd have called CPS or up and left a long time ago if it weren't for the fact that I love my little bros too much and would hate to see them split up, put in a terrible home, or anything else bad

You know how Antidepressants may cause suicidal thoughts? It's because the medicine causes more activity in your brain; it doesn't just make you happier right away. So for some people, being depressed is the only thing keeping them alive...

That's me right now...
>>
File: redflags3.jpg (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
redflags3.jpg
116KB, 1024x1024px
>>34976240

I like red flag girls too, blackbro
>>
File: IMG_5355.jpg (90KB, 640x1041px)
IMG_5355.jpg
90KB, 640x1041px
>>34976263
Not a girl
>>34976277
Hang in there anon
>>34976337
I'm planning on frequenting a dive bar until lose my v card and find a qt like this
>>
>>34976431
The fuck is a dive bar?
>>
>>34976431
>>34976240
>Nose ring

Disgusting. You have my blessing. Find as many of them as you can, cuz I hate nose rings.

>Dated a fine specimen once. 9/10, lovably thicc, chocolate skin, and wasn't a bitch, slut, or insane either!
>She mentioned how she wanted to get piercings like that
>Never dated her again
Though that was because I fucked up during, like, the entire date. Granted, it was my first ever date and I did it mostly to see how far I would've gotten with any female...
>>
>>34976467
Dive Bar- A well-worn, unglamorous bar, often serving a cheap, simple selection of drinks to a regular clientele.

The term can describe anything from a comfortable-but-basic neighborhood pub to the nastiest swill-slinging hole.

Via urban dictionary
>>
>>34976467
>The fuck is a dive bar?

Okay, imagine all of those bars that bar fight scenes happen in. They're like that. An average bar, but if it were run down like Detroit, and full of white trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>got called an uncle tom again
>>
File: pepe smug 3.jpg (45KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug 3.jpg
45KB, 500x431px
>>34976521
Thanks anon. (blah blah blah comment not original blah blah blah)
>>
>>34976095
I'm already in school. I go to an HBCU (the one my parents went to). They are pressuring me to be a doctor like my mom, but I want to be a teacher/researcher instead. I don't have the social skills to be a doctor. They're so disappointed.
>>
>>34976511
How do dates even work. I'm sure I could manage with someone I knew, but there is no way I could with a total stranger.
>>
>>34976277
jesus christ m8

m8blox
>>
>tfw former NEET
>those feels of reading racist comments over the internet about lazy blacks not having a job, being on welfare and whatnot and feeling inferior, humiliated, ashamed, etc.
>finally got a job
>got fired
>about to start another job
>tfw genuinely book smart and want to make something of myself one day but still poor as fuck, live at home, and don't have a car
>don't even have my license
>>
>>34976795
Also, I'm a virgin who's never had a gf and lately, I've had somewhat conflicting feels of wanting to just fuck the shit out of a woman already, having good sex with a woman with fat tits and a nice fat ass, but also just wanting to be in a loving relationship that's not just about the sex.

And sometimes I don't even want to be in a relationship either, because even though I'm lonely as hell, it seems overrated as fuck and I like that I have a lot of time to myself to focus on my own hobbies and interests.

I don't even really know what I want anymore.
>>
>>34974978
>tfw only white girls used to approach me
>wasn't interested because I liked ride my motorcycle for days and bum it in the city for a weekend
>the white girls were too nice to do dangerous shit with
>tfw now I'm partied out and will take anyone
>no one around but ugly co-workers

That wagecuck feel
>>
File: Hakaider.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hakaider.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>34976139
I very much do know this feel
>Hung around mostly whites because of mutual interest
>Don't like rap music, any sports, or give a shit about shoes
>The only two black dudes in my friend circle is a furfag obsessed with Steven Universe who's attracted to me and a sperg who can't speak to anyone above a whisper but can only properly communicate online
>>
>>34976554
What? How does becoming a teacher make more sense than becoming a doctor if you've got no social skills?
Either way, you don't really need "social skills" to be a doctor, you speak from authority
>>
>>34977181
I mean, I'd want to primarily be a researcher but maybe teach at a university two days a week or something. I don't know why, but when I am explaining things that I find interesting to people, my autism goes away. Like, I'm one of the most awkward, socially inept losers in the bio department, but I become really animated when I'm tutoring.
I've shadowed tons of docs and they need decent social skills. Knowing how to defuse tense situations and engage the patient with natural, warm, empathetic conversation is key. I'm just not capable of that.
>>
File: 1477181741389.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1477181741389.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>34976658
Basically, during a date, you see if you have chemistry physically and conversationally. If you converse well, that's good. At every opportunity, find a way to break the physical barrier and make some physical contact. The better received it is, the more likely your date's successful. If it doesn't work the first time, try a couple more times in different ways. If most don't work, then it's not meant to be, but if it is, then you're on good grounds.

Where I fucked up, I just never tried to break the physical barrier. I was too busy talking and doing other stuff with her that I never tried to make a move. There were two good moments I can remember. The first was while we were walking from the restaurant we were at to the beach. I could have tried holding her hand or something here, but I didn't. I was distracted. Then, towards the end, we sat down on a bench and talked some more. She sat really close to me, and I could have done something there too, but I didn't. I was distracted.

Hell, I didn't even flirt with her now that I think about it. It all went straight over my head.
>Mfw I realize this only after I ask the girl about what she thought of me; she said I was cool and that she didn't even realize I liked her that way, but by then the damage was done
>I put my ass in the friendzone because I didn't express my attraction strongly or soon enough

Don't make my mistake.

Also, knowing someone makes it much easier to score a date with them. The girl I dated I knew from a writing class we took together. We knew each other and had talked a few times, so it was pretty simple asking her out. The more familiar two people are are, the more receptive to each other they are.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.