[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School legends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 71AgdoNhdML._SL1500_.jpg (54KB, 1500x620px) Image search: [Google]
71AgdoNhdML._SL1500_.jpg
54KB, 1500x620px
Anyone got any interesting/stupid/funny/weird school legends, all I've got is that a girl tried to master baiting with scissors in the middle of class, that was in middle school
>>
>The fire drill squirts out liquid when you pull it
>>
File: IMG_1474.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>34974859
This and some generic Bloody Mary nonsense

I think there was even a kids book about a kid who gets that ink marker on his hand and has to hide it
>>
>that kid who was allegedly caught masturbating in the computer lab during lunch hour
>>
File: 1487380897010.jpg (245KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487380897010.jpg
245KB, 900x1200px
>>34974809
Not a legend, but I saw it with my own two eyes.
>Last day of school before dropping out in the middle of tenth grade
>Go to the bathroom before class
>Pick a stall, head in
>Something smells awful
>Look in the bowl, there is a MASSIVE piece of shit in the bowl
>One solid piece, not remotely flushable, literally twice as big as the hole it's supposed to go down
>Couldn't have possibly come from a human (I mean, right?), though it did look like human shit
>Laugh uncontrollably hard
>Bring other classmates in to look at it (kind of weird, but I'd want somebody to tell me)
>Never go back
They probably think that I was responsible for it, to but I wasn't. It was probably the grossest, funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. I took it as a sign to never go back, because nothing could top the weirdness of it. Did somebody bring in shit from a large animal and put it in the toilet for some reason? If so, how did they get away with it? Did somebody actually TAKE a shit like that? It doesn't even seem physically possible, honestly. Was it a skinwalker who turned into an elephant or something, then did that?

I have no fucking clue, but your post reminded me of it. Poor janitor who had to clean it up.
>>
>>34974809
Some guy in my highschool got expelled for eating a hotdog covered in the pubes of his classmates, on a dare.
>>
>the girl who apparently masturbated with pencils
>the guy who smashed the teachers laptop and threw coffee over it
>>
Well a bunch of Staceys convinced around half the school that I was a tranny who had facial feminization surgery
>>
File: C3sus23VUAE2mBL.jpg (67KB, 875x550px) Image search: [Google]
C3sus23VUAE2mBL.jpg
67KB, 875x550px
>that kid who hid a laptop in his shirt and asked to go to the bathroom and came back 30 minutes later

The kid's family was full-blown Mormon and the parents already knew he was doing it, they just gave up on him.
>>
There was a rumor about a guy from another school who cut off his nipples because he heard they would grow back bigger. The punchline was that nipples don't grow back.
>>
>>34975388
Do you think his nipples are like caves now when they're soft?
>>
My school was majority white, but we had so many teen pregnancies that we were called "Mama Ridge" and every school in the district and neighboring districts would always ask us if it was true that we had a daycare for the kids
>>
I had transferred to another school by then, but-

>Heard a kid in 9th grade gym class popped a boner in the shower

> This news had traveled to pretty much every middle school and high school in the county within a day.

> Years later, still feel sorry for that kid
>>
>>34975933
Who uses group showers, anyway?
>>
>>34975946
In my senior year, gym was my first period class so it was either take a group shower or smell like shit the whole day and have everybody laugh at you and call you stinky
>>
>>34975933
My school had something similar
>some guy got a boner in gym
>everyone in our grade started to hear about it
>even worse, somebody got a picture of him online and pasted "boner boy" over it
>prints out fucking loads of copies
>they're literally everywhere all over the school grounds, took days for them to all be collected
>boner boy doesn't come in for like three weeks
>nobody ever forgot it
>>
>>34975966
Sounds like a fate worse than death desu
>>
>>34976026
After a week I cried to my mom enough to let me drop the class and got it turned into a "study" hall instead
>>
File: FOT6AAA.jpg (285KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FOT6AAA.jpg
285KB, 2560x1440px
>>34975933
Just reminded me that in middle school I popped a boner in gym, I wasn't doing the streches because we were doing the flamingo and I was wearing my tight shorts. The coach then yells at me for not doing the exercises and everyone looks. Later I was just shooting the shit with one of my friends in the class and said that the coach was probably a pedo because a lot the girls hang out in his office while everyone else is changing. 1 year later he's fired for didling a middle schooler but I never found out if he was convicted.
>mfw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.