[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TESIII_Socucius_Ergalla.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TESIII_Socucius_Ergalla.png
1MB, 600x1000px
While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy only to be intercepted by a gang of three other kids your age. The leader demands the sweetroIl, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it. What do you do?
>>
>>34974555
Man skyrim was such a good game I miss it.
>>
Create my own damn class
>>
>>34974555

i give him the sweetroll
>>
>>34974555
>The secret services are running psychological tests on me again
Cute. If i keep showing you my character, resolve, intelligence and shit is there any possibility at all that you will recruit me as a spy or something?

At first i rip the sweet-roll in half and reach my hand out to the leader and offer him one of the halves.
What i do next depends on what he does.
>>
>>34974555
>Did your mother drank up all the water rations again?
>>
Shit on it and then scream autisticly in hopes it scares them away
>>
Throw the sweetroll in the air and punch the guy in the face
>>
ABILITY CHECK: PERSUASIAN.

GIVE ME THE DICE, DM.

>"bro, you don't want this sweetroll desu."
>>
File: IMG_1585.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>34974586
Whats your middle name again?
>>
>>34974766

and knock them all out in the time it takes the sweet roll to fall back into your awaiting palm?
>>
>>34974555
>I've already eaten the sweetroll. You underestimate my ability to eat. I'm also bigger than the other kids and am better at taking hits than them. And I run back out of the alley back towards the adult.

What now OP?
>>
>>34974811
Yeah you know it
>>
>Rubs it under my armpits and hands him the sweatroll whilst shouting TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.