[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there men who wish to be nothing more than providers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: CWm3hYjUAAEG71g.jpg large.jpg (61KB, 733x509px) Image search: [Google]
CWm3hYjUAAEG71g.jpg large.jpg
61KB, 733x509px
Why are there men who wish to be nothing more than providers for women? How can someone dream of being completely subservient to another person?
>>
>>34973841
are you implying that he wasn't being sarcastic?
>>
>>34973841
pretty sure they have more than one wish and its a two way street mutual exchange

he gives all to her and she gives all to him. it's being in love and having a partnership?

ofc you wouldn't understand a success family
its not being completely subservient, he probably does because he can or wants to very much.
>>
>>34973930
He's saying that he doesn't care if a girl doesn't work hard and study. He'll give her every thing. How is that a partnership?
>>
>>34973841
they've just been incucktrenated with the chivalry bullshit
>>
>>34974028
he gets puss. duh
>>
>>34974028
he's giving her a car and a house they share to raise children

how is that everything? she's the mother of his children.
>>
>>34974903
guys do that before they're even married
>>
>>34974028
>>34974903
He's being sarcastic you fucking retards.
>>
>>34973841
Some of us think that women should be housewives and not providers?
>>
>>34973841
If you really love her, then why does it matter how much you spend on her?
>>
>>34973841

I would sooner get a divorce than have my wife not staying at home raising our children. She is the subservient one and she wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>34975024
Aw, this is so sweet. Cheers to you two. Sounds like a heavenly family.
>>
>>34974972
shh you're triggering the lazy NEETs who think war only happens on roblox and not IRL

there are no men here, don't bother speaking to them.
>>
>>34974972
Why? Why would you want to spend the rest of your life working hard so some woman can stay at home and do nothing?
>>
>>34975109
I work hard and she works hard so we can have a beautiful family and enjoy the world together.
>>
>>34975024
>would sooner get a divorce
And when you get that divorce she'd take the house
>>
I thought he was implying that she will get the house and Range Rover in the divorce.
>>
>>34975299
We're not divorcing.
>>
>>34975303
No. He means when they're together.

Do incredibly well on finals -> Success
>>
I'd happily support a woman who wanted to be a proper housewife.
>>
i unironically believe in gender equality and women aren't entitled to support.
>>
>don't worry about being a braindead slut, I'll make enough money for both of us
>>
>>34975908
if he's smart enough to be economically stable, he's more than likely good on finding a good girl
>>
>>34975303
im pretty sure he meant this too
>>
Why do you think most women aren't good at anything? They never have to become good at anything because their ability to reproduce is an inherent value if we lived in am absolute free market they would be forced to trade their sexual market value for money
>>
File: fHH3VOh.jpg (28KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
fHH3VOh.jpg
28KB, 500x371px
>>34975019
cuz then you might as well love a black hole
>>
>>34975982
you can be smart enough to be more than economically stable and still dumb enough to send your life savings to e-scammers from nigeria.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.