[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: pepe smoke.jpg (27KB, 479x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smoke.jpg
27KB, 479x424px
My drug reviews:

>weed
5/10. terrible for anxiety, good when watching tv or other entertainment. effects lasts too long, even the day after, except you're not high just weirdly off equilibrium.

>mushrooms and legal analogs
9/10. makes you think, good for making life decisions. very fun once you learn what you like to do on them. motivational, therapeutic, but best to not use too often as the benefits diminish and your serotonin receptors get messed up.

>lsd and legal analogs
7/10. like a longer lasting version of mushrooms, lasts so long that your sleep schedule will get messed up. your brain will feel extremely tired afterwards.
>>
File: adderall.jpg (12KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
adderall.jpg
12KB, 288x216px
>>34973104
Amphetamine user here, prescribed, 20mgs/day.

Best drug I've ever been on but wrecks my shit if I don't eat beforehand.
>>
>>34973104
>weed
5/10 makes you really think but it gives me psychosis and now I feel like I might be going a bit schizophrenic

>alcohol
7/10 makes my head hurt but good for drowning out sorrows and panic attacks
>>
>weed
Never really enjoyed it until I started to smoke everyday.
I'm still too ashamed to tell anyone I'm now a pothead.
>dxm
meh/10, all that sirup at once is too hard for my stomach and I feel only great when the nausea stops few hours later
>>
>tramadol

10/10 what a substance, euphoria, warm feeling and total lack of social inhibition, better than alcohol but your mind is pretty sharp still. Completely negates my social anxiety and tendency to feel uncomfortable in conversations. Lasted well into the next day.

I need more lads
>>
>shitposting
Really gets the brain clenching. Just do a quick post and let her rip not fearing the consequences and you will get kind of high 2/10
>>
Is it normal to get an itchy throat from just smokibg 1-3 cigarettes a day? i got a little bit of a sore throat
>>
File: 1472248592384.png (18KB, 775x603px)
1472248592384.png
18KB, 775x603px
>>34973104
been nofapping for a few days to charge up my dick and I'm going to take 450 mg of DPH on monday before fapping big time

it's going to be the best orgasm of my life I hope
>>
>alcohol
Makes me the life of the party 90% of the time, the other time is when I'm in a bad mood to begin with I just phase out into my own depressive thoughts

>Cocaine
Gives a quick rush, perfect for long night's out, everything feels sharper, doesn't last long
>>
drugs are degenerate and for normies like you
fuck off
>>
I used to love weed so much now I'm an anxious wreck but I can't stop getting high every day and I can't take benzos again after last time or drink anymore for same reason.
Please help.
>>
>>34973104

me in about 2 hours
>>
>>34973510
What happened "last time"?

hella original
>>
Lads do i go out and get pizza
>>
>weed
10/10
My first love, and altogether favorite drug. I cheat on her a lot, but I always come back to her.

>methamphetamine
7/10
Can be very fun in the right situations. LIke, really fun. Comedowns suck, though

>alcohol
4/10
Really only fun to me in small doses

>synthetic weed/k2/spice
-3/10
Jesus christ what the fuck
>>
>>34973933
no pizza is unhealthy and you will feel bad afterwards. it's only acceptable as a social food, and since you're on this board I assume you'd be eating it alone.

eat some turkey instead
>>
>>34973104
>Weed
3/10. Plebtier giggles at first, then "I have this idea", then "why?". I have never met a happy + productive long term stoner. Either happy bums or depressed normies. Terrible anxiety can happen too.

>Benzo
2/10, not willing to try higher dose, but felt really useless

>Adderall
0/10, nothing happened

>Alcohol
7/10, feelsgoodman with small dose, fun idiotic experience with groups at high dose, but side effects too likely, too many legal consequences when all inhibitions lost.

>Hydromorphone/hydrocodone/few other synthetic opiates
2/10, feel really nice at first but tolerance is fast and the digestive effects are not worth it.

>Caffeine
Who cares? It works in the morning.

Recreational drugs are for goyim. Fall in love with a beautiful woman and cum all over/in her.
>>
>>34974298
>0/10, nothing happened

chances are what you took wasn't adderall, buddy
>>
>>34973104
>off equilibrium
Residual muscle relaxation that makes you feel floaty maybe?
>>
What about coke?
>>
>>34973773
4 years of blur and feels-pretty-good-except-for-the-dying addiction
been in protracted withdrawal hell for almost 6 months now
i want death
>>
>>34973104
ty i thought it was just me, weed makes me terribly sad with a stupid grin on my face, just like any other drug.
>>
>>34973507

>going to die a virgin because /pol/ told him sex is "degenerate" too
>>
>>34973104
Alchohol: 6/10 loads of fun but every day afterwards is either feeling like ass or feeling hella shameful

Weed: 6/10 it either doesn't do anything or does too much and lasts too long but getting /cozy/ in bed was Perhaps the best experience of my entire life
>>
>>34974371
From a pretty good source and was free, and it had proper appearance according to online images I checked out at the time. Could also be that it was an extended release capsule, but I still expect those to have some effects.
>>
>>34974492
>Weed: 6/10 it either doesn't do anything or does too much and lasts too long but getting /cozy/ in bed was Perhaps the best experience of my entire life

Yeah this pretty much, weed only gets good when you start building a tolerance to it. Then you're more able to decipher how much will give you a decent high and how much will green you out.
>>
>>34974493
I had one extended release and I became a normie for a night. it was the best thing I've ever experienced

maybe you're resistant/immune to amphetamine?
>>
beer
+nice mellow buzz
+good long peak
+when you've had one too many you know to quit and go to sleep (unlike hard liquor, at least for me)
-need to piss
-wreaks havock with your waistliine

my drug of choice. nothing better than opening a case at noon, laid back sipping while browsing the web and getting slowly more drunk as the day goes on. if you have few good ales to mix it up, that's a 10/10

>>34973933
>do I go out
of course not, have it delivered to you like a civilized person
>>
>>34974536
Only tried it the one time. I know others used to cram in college, but I always started early on my work and didn't have that issue.
>>
>salvia
11/10. best, most spiritual experience of my life. took it 6 years ago and still about the experience every day. literally changed my thinking process and perspective on the world to the point where it formed a clear "before salvia" and "after salvia" line in my life. unfortunately, would not recommend since a lot of people dislike the experience.

>dmt
9/10. incredible shit but the visions are too confusing and fast-moving to really take much from it other than "what the fuck where the fuck was i what the fuck what the fuck"

>shrooms
8/10. first time shrooming was amazing but subsequent times with higher doses have given me a peek at the darker vibes it can bring and the sheer insanity it can give you a taste of. have a fearful respect for shrooms now and am not as excited to do them again as i used to be, even though in the right set/setting they can be incredible

>lsd
7.5/10. great experience, lots of cool visions/thoughts...but the length of the trip makes it difficult to find time for when i have so many other life responsibilities going on. you have to book a whole day for it, rather than the 4-5 hours a shroom trip lasts....so a little less my cup of tea than shrooms.

>weed
5/10. i get paranoid as fuck, but my thought patterns become very interesting and funny tv shows become funnier x infinite. so it has a pretty even good/bad effect on me that makes me overall kinda indifferent to the experience

>alcohol
3/10. most forms taste disgusting to me (i hate the taste of beer/whine). getting drunk on harder liquors can be enjoyable to some extent, but not worth the hangover...and the experience itself has virtually no intellectual value, unlike psychedelic pursuits. you just feel dumb/slow for a while and your inhibitions are lowered. not really worth the hangover.
>>
>>34974644
i mean like a natural or genetic resistance

for example, I have to take a shitload of benadryl before i start to feel any effects whereas most people are knocked on their ass by 25mg

i'd give adderall another chance lad, maybe with a higher dose.
>>
Feeling good feeling high I'm parked by my apartments park and there is a family here playing soccer I'm still smoking
>>
>>34974736
I don't feel like the type that would enjoy a stimulant; when I'm not exhausted by work/study, my mind is racy as is.
>>
I used to smoke weed every day for like two years but then it started giving me full on psychosis. My uncle is schizophrenic so I have been to paranoid to try it again and haven't touched it in months. Benzos are where it is at, I can pass out at 9 if I take .5mg xanax and then I feel great the next day.
>>
>>34974645
>but not worth the hangover...and the experience itself has virtually no intellectual value, unlike psychedelic pursuits. you just feel dumb/slow for a while and your inhibitions are lowered. not really worth the hangover.

>saying not worth the hangover twice
your psychedelic-affected working memory is really showing
>>
>>34973104
>Horrific Normiebook "when" "but" pepe
>Drugs

Get the fuck out you Normie scum
>>
>>34974371
surprisingly many people get bizarro-world effects from amphetamines in prescribed dosages. It's why it works for ADHD kids. If you hit the sweet-spot of doses, it can even make you sleepy. The brain defies logic.
>>
>>34974645
>literally changed my thinking process and perspective on the world to the point where it formed a clear "before salvia" and "after salvia" line in my life
can you go into detail?
Not only does this sound interesting unto itself, but also I'm not even sure how to describe salvia to myself, not sure I could "learn" anything from it. It's so bizarre and unexplainable to beings like ourselves
>>
Weed

3/10. Absolutely shit tier. Used to be a fun drug but all it does now is give me mental beratings and makes me think negative thoughts and overall make me feel like a piece of shit.

25c

6.5/10. Nice psychedelic research chemical that works the same as LSD. The downfall to it is that its possible to OD and die, not to mention the horrible vasoconstriction. Visuals are beautiful and the thoughts you receive are just mind blowing

DMT

8/10. Named the "strongest psychedelic". If you want a quick trip to ayy lmao land before going to work in a hour, this is the drug do. Amazing complex visuals and mind blowing shapes that are just not possible. In other words, everything you see is not human or natural.

Heroin

6.5/10. Feel mellow yet at peace with this drug. For me, it felt like a "dry" drunk mixed with happiness. Total relaxation. The downfall is the physical withdrawal symptoms.

Cocaine

5/10 Cool drug to get a quick rush from but honestly the cost of it isn't worth it. The rush lasts 30-40 but you don't really feel satisfied. You want more and more of it.

Meth

7/10. One of my favorites. Mind blowing thoughts similar to psychedelics. Lots of energy and the high lasts 12 hours. This is truly a drug you can take for work or recreational. Driving on meth feels much more safer than on weed.
>>
ive literally never tried any drug other than alcohol

you normies need to get the FUCK off my board
>>
>>34975513
not even the legal ones? nerd
>>
>>34975513

it's not like getting a dealer is getting a gf. all it takes is having been social, in a school or even just a smoker. you can in fact just do it all on the internet now

vidya, anime, etc are things seen as pathetic/degenerate by normies, because they expand your mind and discourage being a cog in the machine. drugs do this also. normies try to bluntly drill into baby normies heads to never try drugs.

besides.

why kick the failed normies out of /r9k/ while it's still an astro-turfed turd consisting of LGBT, camwhore worshippers, lower chads?
>>
File: 1410375777493.jpg (26KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
1410375777493.jpg
26KB, 316x310px
>>34975633
>vidya, anime, etc are things seen as pathetic/degenerate by normies, because they expand your mind and discourage being a cog in the machine.
>>
Weed:
Eh it's comfy. Nothing too out there, but its nice to take the edge off sometimes
6/10
LSD
Really fun and interesting, but lasts like 5 hrs too long imo. I always end up tripping for 14-16hrs with the last few hours being me just waiting for it to end
8/10
Benzos
I'll just be reviewing it recreationally. Pretty comfy but makes you prone to do dumb shit you regret later
5/10
Coke:
Maybe (probably) I just had shitty coke the one time I did it. I ended up just not feeling my face and getting hyper, but most of all wanting to do more. Was pretty disappointed given the price for it and how much its hyped in popular culture. I also didn't do it in a party setting to be fair, so I probably didnt get a lot out of it for that reason too. Was just in my bedroom snorting off my desk
3/10
DXM
This one I just tried a few days ago. I'll need to try it again because I didnt really know what to make of it. I did feel a mixture of being drunk and high on weed, and then I laid down to listen to music and just felt myself drifting through space on my bed. Also got some weird visuals with my eyes closed. I didnt get sick or anything though which is nice. I was pretty worried about that
6/10 so far
>>
>weed
Always get bad anxiety if I do it with other people. If I'm alone it's kind of comfy and I can just listen to music or play video games. Honestly this drug makes me feel the most shitty afterwards though. I feel like a huge degenerate.
>alcohol
God for like 30 minutes and then just become an intensely self loathing piece of shit. Makes me extremely suicidal.
>xanax
Why do people do this it sucks, is more expensive and harder to get then alcohol and feels similar minus the hangover. Also I have a heavier tolerance for it than most people so I have to take even more.
>oxycodone
Favorite drug because I still feel like myself on it but can introspect and can simultaneously enjoy music and sleeping.
>nicotine
Makes me dizzy and want to throw up. I vape (pls no bully) because it's relaxing in smaller quantities but a whole cigarette makes me ill.
>>
>>34976669
Why do people pretend that Nicotine does anything to you besides the initial headrush when you first start smoking. I've been smoking since I was 15 and it does nothing for you besides waste your money.
>>
>Beer

10/10. So cold and delicious, perfect bite. Immediately makes you more charismatic and oblivious to your own r9k-faggotry. Goes well with spicy hot foot as well. Doesn't fuck your head up too much unless you drink way overboard.

Yep. If I have to inject something into my veins, it's a nice cool, crisp beer.
>>
>>34976669
I don't like drugs therefore other people are dumb for doing them, the post.
>>
>>34973507
>drugs are so accepted by mainstream society that they are illegal
really makes me think
>>
>>34973376
shit is so nice, i dont understand why people knock it so badly because its not oxy 15.

its super comfy, i love laying in bed and watching anime while i rub my legs together under the blanket. 50mg is nice enough, 100 gets me a little different, 200mg and im fucking weird, completely disorientated and comfortable.

fioricet is also nice, makes me feel light and conversational. i dig it. i havent done shrooms since like 2013, good lord how i miss them.
>>
>>34976728
the one thing it does do is make you look extremely cool but you're right that there's no reason to smoke when alone.
>>
>>34973376
>>34976764
how do you get this? is it a prescription drug?
>>
>>34976769
It looks cool when you're a dumb kid in highschool, but once you get into the real world it just makes you look like another idiot who made a bad decision when he was too naive to care.
>>
>>34975513
>not abstaining from all pleasures of the flesh
GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34976750
Well people are kind of dumb for doing drugs (myself included) but that's besides the point. The ones I don't like I guess just aren't my cup of tea but I guess I'm just not the right person mentally to enjoy them. Do whatever you want. Do you like xans? Why?
>>34976728
I don't even think that the actual nicotine in it is what I enjoy. I just like sitting on my back porch and unwinding with a smoke at the end of a day. Gives me time where I'm not doing anything else and I can just introspect.
>>
I like datura
>>
File: 1481157053812.jpg (169KB, 768x825px) Image search: [Google]
1481157053812.jpg
169KB, 768x825px
>methoxetamine
3/10, not really euphoric at all, just makes you feel really zonked out, can feel pain but totally ignore it, everything will feel absurd, not fun but I guess pretty interesting looking back

>alcohol
5/10 overall, 10/10 when drunk and you're on top of the world and everything is just so whatever laugh it off, 0/10 when you become addicted enough to need alcohol in your blood 24/7 or you get the shakes and crippling anxiety

>weed
9/10, easily the best drug, wish I could get more but I only ever got to smoke and eat pot brownies as a fluke a few years back, only 9/10 because -1 for making you eat a like a fatass and eventually become a fatass

>DXM
7/10, very euphoric and interesting high, makes music sound ORGASMIC, but the comeup involves at least 30 minutes of terrible nausea, doesn't matter if you use cough syrup or gels

t. alcoholic (been completely dry for half a year though)
>>
>>34973104

If you're having trouble with anxiety, you're not smoking the right type of weeds.

>>34973175

Muh nigga.
>>
>>34976893
no one likes datura
>>
>>34976789
ask a doctor for oxy and be a young male or look otherwise drug seeking and you'll get tramadol
enjoy your shitty NSAID high
>>
>>34977002
Well I don't think the heavy THC weed helps anxiety, but I've never seen the type of weed that has more cbds sold by dealers. Maybe in a legal state. It seems like dealers just want to buy/push the stuff that will get you the highest.
>>
>>34976859
I loved xanax and then I was horribly addicted and now I can't do any drug.
For someone with high anxiety, it was like pure bliss, then it all got taken away from me.
God was never alive.
>>
Took Adderall with a friend before hitting the bars and really enjoyed it. Don't really want to ask him for more, but is it hard to get a prescription in the us? Are darknetmarkets a viable option?
>>
>>34976741
Beer gives me the worst shits the next day.
>>
File: 1485559234067.jpg (139KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485559234067.jpg
139KB, 600x580px
>>34977065
>is it hard to get a prescription in the US

they give adderall prescriptions out to literally everyone here in my experience, but buying from the internet is always the best option for any drug, especially stims.
>>
Hey, how about krokodile?
>>
>weed

7/10 its a bit eh for me was exciting when i first tryed it but now that im used to the high its pretty boring

>Ecstacy

9/10 one of the best feelings i had felt in a while, felt like i could run and never stop, music sounds really good while on it

>lyrica

7.5/10. Was a good feeling i took it during school and i couldn't really do anything my body felt good but i couldn't really focus on what i was doing on it

>oxycodone

9/10 i took 3 30mg pills at once during school because was bored but once it got to class i couldnt really move

>codiene

6/10 wasn't really good but had the best sleep after
>>
>>34973376
>better than alcohol

interest piqued
>>
>weed
was fun for a year, now is the opposite and being high is an incredible ordeal and basically everything I don't want to be feeling

>cocaine
makes me nervous. only can enjoy it when drinking which in turn I can only enjoy if I'm railing uppers as a result I stay away from both because that's too fucky

>amphetamines
makes me freaky and nervous

>xanax
liked it too much went on a 3 month bender of heavy use followed by an abrupt cessation resulting in 3000$ of car and property damage, a baby boy, and a grand mal seizure LOL. never have and will touch it again after that

>opiates
I like them but never seek them out and since I don't hang out with druggies any more I haven't done them in years. but in the past I've railed H. smoked patch, railed oxys and popped hydros but never really was super crazy about them
>>
>>34976669
tobacco contains harmine, an MAOI antidepressant that increases the effect of nicotine and other drugs that affect serotonin
>>
Desomorphine. Just like mum used to make.
>>
>>34977009
you're a bitch ass nigga all my friends say datura is the best drug ever. We lace our weed with it, and just to blow you the fuck out I once bought an oz of weed for $6 from a friend
>>
>>34977227
oh I'll add

>mdma
epic as fucking fuck the first 5 times. after that Ive just gotten really really physically high but I don't have much fun I get really sensitive to peoples vibes and introspective.

also had a bad experience involving foolish dosing on ecstasy pills resulting in a 12 hour panic attack and easily the lowest and scariest experience of my life
>>
Anybody have any experience with personal use of ghb? I've heard it's like all the good parts of getting drunk with none of the negatives.
>>
>weed 7/10
Easy to take, readily availible, goo shit.
> Opiates 9/10
Don't get addicted, otherwise damn you feel fiiine.
>Mushrooms 10/10
What drugs should be: endless euphoria and retardation.
>LSD 5/10
Was good first time then i did way too much and ended up in psychiatric ward, be careful with it.
>>
>>34977449
Lots of negative responses for LSD. I've always had a good time as long as other people were around. I would say that my experiences getting super high on weed and shrooms prepared me well for feeling that different from my usual self.
>>
>>34977492

I mean i smoked a retarded amount and did shrooms 11 times before hand, its really interesting thinking of what synapses clicked and made it go wrong
>>
What should I expect? I'm a 6'3" celery.
>>
>>34973445
Don't do it, it's not worth it. It's never worth it.
>>
File: 1482239672445.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482239672445.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>34973104
> weed
2/10
Makes you high so things are enjoyable, but turns you into a miserable lazy dumb sack of shit

> acid/LSD
8/10
Amazing drug, enerybody should try it once in their life.
Opened my mind and deeply changed me, for the better. Made me realize that the world is way more vast, complex and fascinating than my little bubble. Opened le to others, made me want to improve myself, and in the end, resolved pretty much all my problems.
After one eye-opening trip, made me get out of weed, stop eating garbage, make some exercice, be curious about the world we live in again, and irremediably, all of those enhanced my life by helping me find a decent job and find a cute loving girlfriend.
Would recommend to anyone. A shame it's illegal and considered a hard drug.

> kratom
7/10
True patrician drug.
Doesn't make you high, but makes you happy with no reason. Gives you an energy boost, eases pain, and helped me get out of alcohol (Killed the delirium tremens and the need to drink.)
Doesn't make you high (At best, you'll feel a slight buzz), but makes you happy.
Would recommend to every depressed Anons. Start with 3-5 grams dose. For European, go with kratomexperts. Their website kinda looks shit, but their products are great, especially the refined brand.
>>
>weed
6/10, good for boosting other highs, bad for anxiety, shit by itself
>alcohol
7/10, good for boosting confidence,and get over social anxiety. extremely bad for me personally
>MDMA
8/10, really fun, feels good, as long as you take it only once every few months and at a reasonable dose it's alright
>mushrooms
9/10 beautiful visuals, great introspection, allows you to connect with others on a deeper level. fun and enjoyable. only downside is possibility of a bad trip
>ketamine
9/10, very interesting, something about losing your sense of self and completely disassociating from real life into a void of absolutely nothing about is really comforting
>Xanax/benzos
6/10, great for anxiety, really fun and relaxing at first. However, building up a tolerance and having a dependency makes it absolute shit. The withdrawals are hell.
>Oxy/opiates
6/10, nice warm fuzzy feeling, it's alright, if I start doing it regularly I get easily irritated all the time, not really worth it.
>Coke
0/10 Absolute shit, if I want to feel like that I'll just drink coffee. I don't understand why people like it so much.
>Adderall
8/10. If I do the right dose it mellows me out. My thoughts are more clear and aren't just random abstractions. I'm able to communicate more clearly and not be distracted mid conversation. If I have too much though I feel way too tweaked out and the comedown is shit
>Dxm
6/10 fun and wobbly, never was too interested in it though
>Nitrous oxide
9/10 extremely fun, intensified highs, short acting and makes you look like a retard.
>>
Has anyone had a bad trip from mushrooms before? What was it like?
>>
I have only a limited experience with drugs.

>Alchohol
5/10
Great when buzzed, social lubricant, hightened emotional state. Hangovers are a bitch and being shitfaced is a hassle.

>Weed
6/10.
Was great back in high school when everyone was still psyched about it and everyone got high and funny. Now it's just get stoned and talk stupid shit. Alchohol is better for that.

>Hash
>5/10
Pretty much the same as weed but with a higher "dude bro the universe man" factor.

>Nicotine
0/10
Shit sucks, short buzz, highly addictive, dont start.

I still want to try psychedellics.
>>
>>34974645
what about salvia?
I guess mushrooms take the role for me that salvia takes for you
When I did salvia it was just insane hallucinations and no thinking/feeling/understanding
pure weirdest hallucinations ive ever had for couple of mins, nothing more... how was your experience?
>>
>>34978875
I had a short one, like 3 minutes long. It was oddly fascinating and I learned a lot about myself and the world in those 3 minutes. I'll try to explain it.

>ate mushrooms with a guyfriend and 2 girlfriends
>waited for them to kick in then tripped balls on his couch
>time passes and we do random bullshit, guyfriend says to one of the girls (the other left to the bathroom) that me and him should sing a duet
>the duet entails one part about being super negative, hating life, pretty much being evil
>the other part is being truly happy and thankful for everything you have
>he puts on the music, i'm really self conscious about singing but i do it to not look like a fool
>of course i get to sing the negative part
>start singing
>"hopes and dreams are shattering apart, and crashing to the ground..."
Yeah it's from Dr. Horrible, my friend and I were obsessed with that show back in 10th grade. Sue me
>i'm singing the part and it's so depressing and dark
>my friend and the girl are there staring at me and grinning
>it feels like (when you're on shrooms, feeling something is like experiencing it) i'm in Hell, and my friend is the devil and the girl is some other demon
>they're reveling in my uncomfort and laughing at how much of a fool i'm making of myself
>the song itself is some twisted evil prayer to satan and i'm falling to sin
>i'm not christian but i was legit seeing the devil sitting there grinning at me
>freaking the fuck out but still singing

I started to realize as I was singing that Heaven and Hell are self-imposed and that I put myself in that situation. We're already in a mix of Heaven/Hell and it's whatever you make of this world and who you surround yourself with. I was in a situation I was uncomfortable with but I wasn't strong enough to say 'no' so I had to suffer. The weirdest part is I'm not Christian and I don't go to church, yet I was seeing the devil and feeling like I already fell for his temptation.
>>
>>34977203
I meant it has all the social lubrication of alcohol without the moody bullshit and delirium/vomiting. Much better in general in my opinion

>>34977028
I wouldn't say it's shit, just super mellow and euphoric without being too heavy like some other opiates
>>
>>34973175
Only good non psychedelic drug.
>>
>>34973376
Wouldn't take that shit for free; even no pill heads that won't take that shit.
>>
>>34973376
>>34976764

You know what I don't know why people knock it either but its definitely VERY weak, I'm moving onto oxycodone. I have to take at least 400mg to feel anything and I get some very mild seizures in parts of my body the next day or even some hours after the high. Super comfy to just lay in bed and drift off into a nice sleep while listening to music or something but I did it 2 days in a row and the aftereffects weren't pleasant.
>>
>>34979677
They must be pussies lmao it doesn't do shit unless you take a massive dose and die, but that's the same with any opiate

>>34979888
Yea I only do it every few months so I have zero tolerance, which is how I want it to be
>>
>>34975181
Not that guy, but salvia is fucking strange.

I only smoked 10x, about 3 hits, and in about 30 seconds, the fabric I was wearing started screaming at me, to release them from their anguish, then I ended up melting into the woodchips (we were in a playground smoking), and then I got really scared and started sweating and feeling anxious.
>>
File: Shiva10.jpg (132KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva10.jpg
132KB, 786x1017px
>>34973104
>weed
100/10 Sacrament in my religion Saivism.

>lsd
8/10 Fun for concerts and raves.

>25i
10/10 Fucking blows lsd out of the water!

>alcohol
6/10 its decent and easy to get.

>opiates
4/10 not a fan just makes you numb

>coke
6/10 its like an upper version of opiates

>adderall aka amphetamine
10/10 makes coke look like caffeine

>Xanax
10/10 can see how people get hooked and live the rest of their life in a blackout.

>Caffeine
1/10 its garbage and I stay away

>DXM
7/10 fun watching certain movies on it out of your mind

>salvia
-10/10 theres a reason the police state lets it be legal to try and make people think all psychedelics are shit
>>
>>34979977
The high is shit not that its too strong it just makes you feel dizzy.
>>
>caffeine
useful sometimes, gives me jitters and anxiety if I take too much (over 80mg - pls no bully). 2/10
>nicotine
combines well with other drugs especially opiates. that first hit of the morning is suuuper euphoric. highly addictive expensive and smoking tobacco is super degenerate. I vape now pls no bully. 3/10 overall. the actual feeling I get after fiending for it is so good though like 6/10, 8/10 combined with opiates. good with alcohol as well
>alcohol
love this waaay too much that I quit due to my degeneracy. fucked up my life chasing this bullshit drug. went to jail for my 5th dui. etc. wish I could live my life with 6 beers in my veins. hangover ruins the next day. injuries but man I just love this stuff. cures my anxiety, social retardation, makes me chad. overall though -5/10
>weed
had some good times but mostly anxiety and panic attacks. stupid reddit drug as well you just sit there being a lazy degenerate and it IS addictive I don't care what people say. your friend group just turns into the grop of people you get high with. the feeling is like being in this retarded comfy fuzzy bubble. gives you introspection but it's not that insightful afterwards. don't even smoke it if offered for free anymore. that's just me though I get mad anxiety from it. edibles can be fairly psychedelic though. 2/10
>betelnut
kind of like poppers mixed with ritalin and caffeine. spitting blood, or blood looking spit? mouth damage. picking rocks out my teeth for hours. 2/10
>amyls
headache, migraine
>duster/diflouroethane
actually pretty cool but brain damage/10
>ether
feels good but you reek of petrocarbons for days. makes you all numb and comfy and dissociated. womp womp womp in your ears. sort of dissociative
>dxm
can't stand cough syrup. feel retarded for like 3 days after. had like 2 good trips off this the rest were nightmares. it's like being crossfaded with keybumps of ketamine
>amanita muscaria
poisoned/10. basically just fucks you up delerious
>>
> weed (smoked, vaped)
every day bread and butter. chill & good.

> weed (edibles)
honestly a completely different drug. prepare to visit the moon for 6-8hrs. very good, but also, out of control.

> alcohol
i like fancy whiskey and beer and wine but i don't love getting drunk very much these days. it's tiring and my body aches afterwards. tasty tho.

> mdma
extremely good with friends, talking, rubbing each other's legs, feeling affectionate, tremendous. comedown sucks ass and you feel depressed for a few days. the actual drug itself rules tho.

> shrooms
excellent, very good, stared at the ceiling for six hours and had a good time.

> salvia
did nothing for me.
>>
>Weed/concentrates: 10/10 smoke weed everyday
>Alcohol 8/10 Really fu*KS you up if you go over your limit
>Acid 7/10 Makes you realize life ain't what it seems if you od
>Coke 5/10 Too short of a high makes me jittery af also
>>
>>34980120
>normal shrooms
very weird/absurd feeling. feels kind of dark and edgy. I'm really apprehensive about doing this one again. trips are a fucking ordeal it's like 8 hours of psychedliec head fuck. strange how all the psychedelics are fairly similar but with different 'moods' to them I'd describe it.
>lsd
cool visuals man, too long. horrible comedown. extremely introlspective after the visuals die down. pretty amazing drug
>mescaline
like a laid back morphine filled lsd. cactus slime is disgusting. trip themes of desert tequila agave sham junglemen coyotes spikes clear desert nightime skies fractal isolation desolation LAAAID back 17 hours of mexicana
>25i
under-rated. like acid but less introspective and more recreational. scares me because you can die. got into a fight with some homeless 'astral traveller' on this. cheap as fuck
>benzos
tried like 8 different ones. like alcohol I just can't get enough, currently addicted. basically just use them for my anxiety. not that recreational
>opiates
got so addicted but man these are bro tier. depression cure. currently take suboxone.
>tramadol
listed separate because you can still get high off these whil taking suboxone. currently also hooked on these
>gabapentin
also addicted to these. way underrated. kind of like alcohol in a pill but way weirdly dissociating. take like 4grams per day. withdrawal from these is awful. same with tramadol as well
>meth
suuuuper euphoric. I don't think I've ever felt as good as when I mainline meth. but it's not worth all the side effects and like 2 day comedown. chewing my gums out
>mdma
much like meth. man those first few times though. last time I got like a 4 day comedown totally put me off it, probably wouldn't take it for free now
>speed
not that great, lacks euphoria
>ritalin
underrated, but the comedown makes it not worth it. so it's not actually underrated I suppose. wont touch the stuff anymore. IV is a different ballpark it's really different slammed
>>
>>34973187
Ya blew it

Symptoms please
>>
>>34980231
>2-cb
only took it once, was pretty cool it's like candy flipping
>nos
illegal now but man I cracked so many of these lol. feels so good womp womp womp
>synthetic noids
panic attack. highly addictive. so intense
>salvia
wtf
>zopiclone/zolpidem
tastes like someone broke a mercury thermometer in my mouth, calming but weird hallcunatinos
>dph
fuck off man I hate this
>gbl
better than alcohol
>kava
mud water. shitty alcohol feeling
>various inhalants
brain damage but actually some feel pretty good. wouldn't dream of doing this stuff now I was young and dumb and not caring. butane life
>nutmeg
I am a desparate teen
>bzp
worst nose pain of my life. kind of speedy
>5-mapb
more psychedelic mdma, good shit man
>chloroform
dizzy and braindead
>psuedo/ephedrine
jittery upper
>that cotton drug
burps
>tonnes of psychiatric meds
worthless
>ethylphenidate
caustic soda in my nose
>4-fa
cheap stim. stims aren't my thing
>DOM
wouldn't do this again
probably forgetting tonnes
>>
>>34977038
You need to smoke indica dominants not sativa if anxiety is an issue. I just got over this same problem after a year of on and off smokimg and often having a bad time.
>>
>>34978828
>Coke
>0/10 Absolute shit, if I want to feel like that I'll just drink coffee. I don't understand why people like it so much.

because coke always works, whether you just woke up or have already been up for 36 hours, every time you use it you get that same refreshed and alert feeling. use a lot of it and you get the euphoria as well.

whereas with coffee, the effectiveness is largely dependent on how tired you were when you took it. just woke up on 4-6 hours sleep? yea coffee can help. been up for 36 hours already? doesnt matter how much coffee you drink, youre still goign to feel like shit.
>>
>dxm
Pure darkness and full dissociation. I just fell
Felt like a deep dream 7/10
>mxp
Like a rollercoaster of black. Gravity was pulling me around. My friend aitting across the couch looked like a distant mountain. 7/10
>bk2cb
18 hours of bodyload trapped between being high and sober. Horrid bodyfeeling & comedown 2/10
>pcp
Changed me forever. No violence thats a fucking meme.
Strongest dissociative by far
Longterm effects/10
>lsd
>dpd
Weird stuff. Clear but dissociated ?/10
>alprazolam
The fuck just happened
Jews/10
>>
>scopolamine
LAYERS
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.