[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1zeumn6.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1zeumn6.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>it's another "normies try and force you into doing something completely pointless/meaningless and get mad when you don't do it" episode

honestly this rerun is getting tiresome
>>
It's another {sister is a snappy bitch to me but sweetie cake to her friends} episode
>>
>>34972501
literally my life tbqhwy senpai

have two older sisters who are becoming sweeter to me now (im 18 they're 20+), but back some time ago they were basically like that.

I wish I just had one qt little imouto
>>
>>34972543
I hate how girls can get away with it. It's obvious she is displaying hatred towards me, cold shoulder, quick snappy irritated replies for literally anything but when her friend is over she offers them food and drink and is all bubbly reeeee
>>
>>34972470
Why do normies get so mad when you tell them you don't drink alcohol?
>>
>>34972623
I feel as if parents get on both brother/sister types that are like that. When they did that my parents usually got on their case and told them to be nicer, and whenever my friend acted like asshole to his little sister(s), he got scolded by his parents too.
>>
>>34972654
THIS THIS THIS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

they tried to make me drink beer and I just said no. they asked why and I just said I didn't want to

I know this is going to sound autistic but I just like being aware at all times. I don't want to be under the influence of anything. I only drink milk, water, and an occasional lemonade/fruit smoothie. I don't fuck with any types of alcohol.

Call me a straight edge faggot or whatever. I just don't want to drink alcohol
>>
>>34972666
My parents just let it continue
>>
>>34972734
Oof. Sorry to hear that, anon. Were they just limp-wristed faggots or did they just not care that you were being bullied?
>>
>>34972811
They don't see it as a big deal girls will be girls
>>
File: 1348383605040.jpg (29KB, 306x321px) Image search: [Google]
1348383605040.jpg
29KB, 306x321px
>>34972470
>tfw i know a normie who comes here and has slept with over 10 grills but because he plays smash brothers and knows about memes he thinks he belongs here

fucking makes me rage every time. i'm not joking.
>>
>>34972873
Have you told him to fucking stop coming here and shitting up our board?

or does he mainly lurk
>>
>>34972696
You did sound a little straight edge, but you seem like a responsible guy
>>
File: 1435440008059.gif (798KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1435440008059.gif
798KB, 600x505px
>>34972470
>at a US Veteran's Association mental health clinic for some fucking intense therapy
>after an hour of hell, go to the admin department to file some paperwork
>there are a couple of normies standing around, obviously fresh out of boot
>"LIEK OMG, I JUST LOOOOVE WORKING WITH THE CRAZIES"
>"IF I COULD PICK WHERE I WAS STATIONED I WOULD ALWAYS GO WITH MENTAL HEALTH"
>"THEY'RE JUST SOOOO FUNNY"
>there are some visibly upset veterans sitting and standing around the mental health ward less than 10 feet away
>I am so fucking furious several days later I'm posting about it here
fuck them all
fuck every last one of those insensitive, self-centered cunts
>>
>>34973091
Normie holocaust when?
>>
File: 1331294101843.jpg (48KB, 477x526px) Image search: [Google]
1331294101843.jpg
48KB, 477x526px
>>34972470
Normies must be destroyed.

origamai commentario
>>
File: normalfag.jpg (94KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag.jpg
94KB, 1326x860px
>>34972913
he mainly lurks so that he can steal our memes and pretend like he's just a "nerdy guy." he will never admit that he's a normie because he went through some awkward phase in high school almost ten years ago.
>>
>>34973091
That honestly makes me sick. Fuck those people.
>>
>>34973136
>went through some awkward phase in high school

>Think this qualifies him as a robot.

Fuck him, dump him as a friend and call him out on his faggoty.
>>
>>34973182
i would, but he's my only connection for becoming more alpha. he has tons of Chad-like friends.
>>
>>34972696
It's not gonna kill you to drink slowly anon. Just have one drink and sip it all night. You'll feel a little looser and be able to interact with normies while still having 95% control of yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.