[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you we just stop caring and kill all the minorities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 130002837484.gif (479KB, 426x267px) Image search: [Google]
130002837484.gif
479KB, 426x267px
Why don't you we just stop caring and kill all the minorities and enslave women?
>>
Just sounds like a lot of hassle.
>>
>>34971905
try and see what happens bitch boy
>>
I mean, cool idea, if the people with the power to do so ever agree, it will happen.
>>
But i cant even kill myself
>>
>>34971905
Why do you want Asians to kill everyone else?
>>
You idiot, Hitler tried that.
>>
because there aren't enough insane people to do it
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
How about we genocide all white straight cis males instead!
>>
>>34971905
For starters NSA/CIA/FBI would shut it down.

Then after that we would get btfo by swat.

If we somehow beat them and managed to start a civil war then we'd have to do some serious guerilla war or we would get massacred by the military. At the same time, we'd have to make sure an outside force doesn't invade or nuke us.
>>
>>34973298
Assuming the military guys aren't on our side.
>>
>>34971905
Whites are a minority.
>>
Because the natural altruism of whites is holding us back, again.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>34973344
I'm about to join the airforce, just the other day there was a huge thread about robots joining or already enlisted in the military. The normies think we'll save them, but in fact we'll be the ones dropping the first bombs hahahahahaha!!!
>>
>>34971905
We've tried that multiple times and it never goes well.

Also, >>34971989.
>>
Let's be real: It's because white people are pussies and are too good natured now. If blacks had the power to, they would have destroyed us a long time ago. You know it's true, we know it's true, we pretend it's not true.

This is why Muslim countries are so protective and scared of change because they know it'll make everything worse. Their country will become a race mixing feminist shit hole like our country. They're too smart to give up what they've built up for hundreds of years.
>>
>>34973446
I don't know man, we raped and pillaged those native americans pretty good.
>>
>>34973344
We paying them now? Becuase they'll be on whatever side pays.
>>
File: Maxim.jpg (592KB, 2000x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Maxim.jpg
592KB, 2000x1264px
>>34972042
A sword and shield? how cute.
>>
>>34973578
This will be the last time you underestimate the might of Indian defense whiteboi
>>
Thank the minorities for keeping the peace among the different white ethnic groups.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.