[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the weed prices where you live? For me high quality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3089.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.png
2MB, 640x1136px
What are the weed prices where you live? For me high quality weed is 15 a gram but I talked to someone online and they told me they pay 5

Pic related some marijuana I smoked
>>
>>34971645
Never pay more then 10$ a gram.
Find a new dealer he is making 5$ extra on you every deal.
>>
You got some fire there but you're getting taxed. Weed is $10/g, $120-150 a zip from my friends, and $200-220 for the highest grade premium shit available. I live in cali btw
>>
I buy an oz at a time and don't pay more than $10/g ($280) as a rule.

Normally I can get a nice high quality bud for something like $230, or mids for $180. I'm not gonna math how much that is per gram.

A fat quarter pounder (~112g) of shake goes for about $100.

That's with a good source though, if you're buying locally from a friend-of-a-friend expect to pay more.

Price increases with every degree of separation from the grower, middle men all need a cut.
>>
>>34971767
I have tons of dealers but good weed is always more than shit
>>
>>34971767
Why do you buy it illegally? I thought it's a dude weed state.
>>
>>34971645
500kr/5g = 55.87 USD/5g = 11.17 USD/g
Sweden is autist country though, so you can get it cheaper/better on domestic darknet markets.
>>
>>34971775
Keep in mind that there IS good shit out there for more than $10, top end can sell for over $300 an oz. I just don't buy it because I don't think it's worth.
>>
>>34971645
Weed is pretty expensive where I live. It ranges about $20 to $30 USD for a sack of about 3 grams, and the quality varies. I have a connect that sells some pretty decent quality hydro for about $50 an 8th though, which is pretty good considering it usually goes for $75 plus.

These are just estimated prices in dollars, i obviously pay in the currency where I'm at.

Current high on some regular, but it's decent.
>>
>>34971855
Yeah op here if I go to my dealer I get 5 grams for 50 so it's discounted
>>
>>34971645
10/g and 200/oz live in Tampa
>>
>>34971888
Don't prices vary by quality though?
>>
>>34971876
What's the quality like?

Got my bag for 4000yen. It's about 5g but its just regular.
>>
File: 20170218_205723.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_205723.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34971645
Just picked this up two days ago.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (730KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
730KB, 1080x1920px
>>34971919
That picture you just saw
>>
>>34971855
Where do you live and what are the marijuana laws like there?
>>
>>34971915
You could probably find mids for a lot cheaper, but I don't see the point when I can get good weed for the prices I'm currently buying it at.
>>
I have to deal with my weird ass schitzo dealer but his prices are decent and have stayed the same. I pay like 220 for an ounce and wax is 30/g for pretty good shit
>>
>>34972004
Yea I can get mids at 90 a half but all the black kids laugh at me if I do
>>
>>34971957
Osaka, japan. Weed laws are ridiculously strict here. I know at least 2 dealers that have been deported plus one guy that might've been killed/imprisoned.
>>
>>34972020
Where do you live where even mids are that much?
>>
>>34971645
i pay 8$ for 10gs of indoor because my neighbour grows.
>>
>>34971645
$20 for 1.2g
$50 for 3.5g
$90 for 1/4oz
$150 for 1/2oz
$250 for 1oz

Sometimes more though, these prices are with dealers who don't try to fuck you.
>>
this deliberation over prices is always clown shit to me.
the grower gets rid of it for however much he decides, there is no rule to this. usually, as a grower, i want to make profit, not break even.
how much profit you want to make depends on how much you charge.

but after a few grow cycles, everything is profit, because you no longer really have grow costs, other than electricity and reupping nutrients.
>>
File: d3c.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
d3c.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>34972048
Do you get high with qt japanese schoolgirls?
>>
>>34971797
Because if I spend $150 at the club I only get 15 grams instead of getting an oz of equally good shit. I have my weed card, but I only buy from the club to get edibles, cannabutter, and wax. The only time I get bud there is if it's exclusive strains I feel like smoking.
>>
>>34972126
That's wrong. The more you spend on growing the more the weed costs. Have you seen how much lights are.
>>
>>34971919
Yen? what's the tree like in Japan?
>>
>>34971645
>I pay 20$ per gram for some decent not even medical quality hydro
I live in a shitty oil town in Texas. The only drugs you can ever find commonly are weed and meth (low quality, not even glass). Everything is overpriced and usually skimped as well.
>>
>>34972048
Post pics of Japanese bud if you can, I've always wondered what their quality is like.
>>
>>34972133
No. I mainly get high with other foreigners. Japanese people are some snitch-ass niggas.

>>34972173
It varies. Got some brick-ish weed right now, but I've smoked on some baby dro.

>>34972201
Don't got a phone right now, but the bud I'm smoking on is some decent regular-ish brick weed. Pretty dark in color, dry, but does the job.
>>
>>34972154
>the more you spend on growing, the more the weed costs
no shit... i never said this wasn't the case. after the first few cycles, your profit is overwhelming the initial cost because you only have to make the initial material haul once.
>>
>>34971714

Depends on where you live. If you live in Alabama you are going to get ripped off compared to Colorado.
>>
>>34972263
For sure man. How easy is it to get other drugs in Japan? Like mdma or anything else
>>
>>34971645
Toronto

$10 a gram, regardless of quality
$20 for 2 grams
(usually) $35 for half quarters, although street dealers like to go for $40-45

honestly if ur paying more than taht then ur getting gipped, which is more than likely to happen if ur getting ur shit from a street dealer.

i got tired of getting my shit from them and i signed up wiht a dispensary, and taht shit is a life saver. regular and respectable prices, but u jsut have to pay tax with whatever u get.
>>
File: 1469897185098.jpg (128KB, 960x835px) Image search: [Google]
1469897185098.jpg
128KB, 960x835px
>>34972176
I'm in Midland and weed is $20 per gram. shit sucks man
>>
>>34972308
Besides weed the only other drug I've ever tried was meth, which is called "shabu" here.

Meth is surprisingly cheaper and there was more of a market for it.

I've heard of magic mushrooms being legal at one point here, even that they were sold at head shops in tokyo.

I've heard of ecstasy pills, but never tried or seen any. I mainly use drugs with my roommate, who is the only jap I'd smoke with.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 320x241px
>>34971645
does it feel like one of those abrasive pads youbuse to clean dishes? or is it hard and crumbly?
>>
Thoughts on cigarettes? I like them, ive never tried weed but i wonder what it tastes like because tobacco tastes good
>>
>>34972550
Cigarettes are nasty.
>>
>>34972591
You're too young to be here.
>>
>>34972435
Hmm, interesting. I like learning about drug culture in different parts of the world so that's why I'm asking so many questions lol.

Keeping your use on the down low is definitely smart on your part. Is it easy to find shabu or do you have to be in the know?

Just wondering cuz I take annual trips to Japan and smuggling drugs into Japan is not my plan at all.
>>
Holy fuck that's why drug cartels are so rich, I live in a third world producer shithole and I can easily buy a joint for 0.70 USD a blunt is 2.5 USD that means I can buy 4 blunts with the same price must of you buy ~3 g, shit is just hard to believe.
>>
>tfw can't smoke because I have to find a job

.....whatever.....
>>
>>34972628
If you keep wandering around the right parts at night and talking to people, you'll find out eventually. I never even knew you could get weed here until after I was out of high school over here, but I've smoked weed before when I was 16 in the U.S.

In my experience, usually middle-eastern people know where to find shabu here in Japan, (though my roommate has a connect, so I just get from him if I ever want some meth)

If you want to get weed, get to know people in the hip hop scene, 'cause there are lots of weird ass nippon rappers who smoke weed.

You can get hashishi here too,, and that shit really fucks you up, but it's more expensive.
>>
>>34972712
Thanks for the info bro. Hashishi, like hash? I wouldn't mind paying the premium if it gets me higher. Also is the shabu in crystal form?
>>
>>34972712
Not op, but if I was to go to Osaka, where would be the best place to score some primo weed?
>>
>>34972550
cigs: awesome for the first 5-8 years, then after that mysterious health issues start cropping up randomly that weren't there before.

like for me, i would get a summer flu at the same time every summer and it was my lungs being inflamed.
>>
Gonna try and get about 100 clones off of these guys and grow em in the cornfields. Ran out of last year's shit the other day so I have to keep growing more of this shit
>>
>>34972798
Yeah, hash. I can get maybe 1.5g of hash for 7k yen. But it's really fire shit. Like sprinkle a little on your bowl or put some in your joint and it'll destroy you.

The shabu is crystal yeah. Unfortunately, people don't seem to make meth pipes here so you have to smoke it off foil though, or you can snort it, which I hate doing. I used to love making fat clouds off that shit.

>>34972807
I'd advise you not to go looking for drugs in a country that's fucking stupid strict on drugs. It's not worth it unless you really know someone. I'm thankful enough I can get high almost every day due to my roommate's connects. I've had my close calls with both police and criminals here.

But if I could offer any advice, it's never ever buy from japanese kids. Fuck em.
>>
>>34971645
I order mine online for 6-8.00/gram.
Medicinal quality.
>>
File: photo_2017-02-18_22-50-28.jpg (117KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-18_22-50-28.jpg
117KB, 960x1280px
I live in ohio. Most people I know around here get it for about $8/gram, but I get strawberry diesel from my friend who is a grower for $4.5/gram. My dealer sells cheap in exchange for me selling him LSD profitless.
>>
>>34972953
I have a couple questions. I assume you're a foreigner living in japan, how did you make it possible? Any special visas? Anymore information you could offer on the drug culture there?
>>
>>34973065
If you're selling him profitless, wouldn't you be just giving it away for free?
>>
If you still SMOKE weed you are lower than a fucking nigger.

>paying money to inhale smoke

literal fucking subhumans, fuck poor people desu
>>
>>34973082
>special visas
I came here when I was 16 (I'm 19, almost 20, now) on a student visa paid for by my mom. I didn't finish highschool though and got a visa from the athletic commission here because I had a professional shooto (japanese mma) license.

I only competed in one bout though, and now my visa is about to expire because of inactivity. I've been trying to renew my it as a working visa since I work at a restaurant here. I've also been on the side thinking about marrying this jap girl, but I think her family would get kinda mad if I tried to marry her for citizenship purposes only.

Drug culture here is stupid. There is no distinction between "pothead" and "hard drug user,"

If you smoke weed, or any sort of illicit substance, you are a drug addict in need of imprisonment/rehab.
>>
>>34973099
no, retard. he charges money to cover the cost of producing the LSD. giving it away for free would mean that he's actively losing money.
>>
I can get an ounce of greenhouse grown weed for about $150, give or take. Buying more gets me bigger discount, so I can get a half pound for $1000. It gets you pretty high, but it won't be impressing anyone with its looks. Smells great though. The fancy indoor hydroponic "top shelf" I can get for $200 an ounce. I didn't know this before, but a lot of hydroponically grown stuff has a very "chemical" smell to it.

I've come to realize that people don't like paying more than $10 a gram. You can have the best weed around and they won't pay anything over $10. Because of that, I just get the normal greenhouse and move that instead. People like it, and I charge people straight up.

>1g = $10
>1/8 = $35
>1/4 = $60
>1/2 = $120
>1oz = $220

I only sell to friends, friends of friends, and coworkers at my restaurant (including my manager, which I find funny).
>>
>>34973244
Funny. I live in Brazil, and it's the exact opposite here. There's even a street where the police won't go where people just smoke crack cocaine without any repercussions.
>>
File: bork.gif (263KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
bork.gif
263KB, 383x306px
>>34973244
Wait, so you are/was a professional wrestler?
>>
>>34973122
What do you do all day? Jack off to kids and cry
>>
>>34973122
>Implying that inhaling smoke is the only thing that happens when you smoke weed
>Implying that only poor people smoke weed

how's eighth grade going m8?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.