[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Saturday night. Why aren't you out having fun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

It's Saturday night. Why aren't you out having fun?
>>
File: accio.png (62KB, 953x657px) Image search: [Google]
accio.png
62KB, 953x657px
I like it better in here.
>>
I'm having fun on /r9k/ instead.
>>
Cause i work tomorrow morning and have standard work ethic
>>
I'm eating CHEERIOS PROTEIN CEREAL out of the box (poured the bag into the box, I like the feel of the cardboard, feels old timey) and watching anime while touching my dick and balls. Where can I go out and do that?
>>
Because I can't have fun
>>
>>34971346
im a poor, unattractive, unmotivated/apathetic male. literally bottom of the totem pole and too much of a pussy to just end it. so here i am
>>
You can tell from their facial expressions that they are morally subhuman
>>
I would imagine going to a bar or club something I would rather stab myself in the hand with a steak knife than do.
>>
File: 1a4.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1a4.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>34971346
>tfw you were suppose to go bar hopping with your friends
>they didnt respond to your calls or texts
>they didnt text or call you
feels bad
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 852x480px
>>34971365
>>34971370
>>34971390
>>34971406
But what if she's out there, just waiting for someone like you? You'll never meet her sitting around at home.
>>
File: awoodelet.gif (980KB, 290x216px) Image search: [Google]
awoodelet.gif
980KB, 290x216px
>>34971423
I remember I never used to understand the appeal of the /beatingwomen/, et. al pictures.
I've still never sought them out, but I totally get it now.
>>34971472
I will fight you to the death, faggot.
>>
>>34971346
It's sunday morning where I'm at.
>>
>>34971346
I am at the bar with my friend and my gf ordering some of them tendies
>>
>>34971472
If it's a fat virgin NEET she's waiting for, she's not going to find it having fun on a Saturday night.
>>
>>34971472
Chad's already eye-fucking her in the background
>>
>>34971455
yes going with friend was him cockblocking me telling all of the girls that i was a fag. i know for a fact that i helped him out.
>>
But anon I was at a house party up until now. I chatted up baes and lots of people told me I seemed "mysterious" which was great. Little do they know its autism :))))

But now it is time to retreat to my den. I need to be mentally fit tomorrow as I plan on doing multiple magic online drafts :>
>>
I'm waiting to go out to have fun. Going out for Japanese food with my best friend and a few other people I went to high school with. Got benzos in my system so I can actually function
>>
I've been playing vanilla wow desu, much more fun.
>>
File: womentoostronk.jpg (259KB, 891x576px) Image search: [Google]
womentoostronk.jpg
259KB, 891x576px
>>34971542
boom roastied
>>
>>34971542
>>34971565
Maybe she's like "God, all of these guys are all the same...why can't I meet any different?"

It's could be you, Anon. Think about it.
>>
>>34971472
>what if she's out there
only failed normans believe this

actual robots have accepted there isnt anyone out there for them
>>
>>34971612
>all those horrific qualities
>debt

anon having debt doesn't make you a bad person ;-;
>>
no friends, no real friends that i don't do most of the fucking communication-initiating with

stuffy nose, 2-day long headache from getting drunk after work and bashing my head on a mirror

work at 7 tomorrow

it being a waste of time pretending to be a "normie" anymore

there's dota to lose

pick & choose op
>>
>>34971612
>>34971666

With women in particular though, they often expect their husbands nowadays to help pay off their student loan debt.

That DOES make them a bad person.
>>
File: fuckwomendeusvult.jpg (60KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
fuckwomendeusvult.jpg
60KB, 680x453px
>>34971666
I DIDN'T MAKE THE PICTURE SATANTRIPS IT'S JUST A MEME
IT'S JUST A MEME BRO
Spirit of the law, desufgag.
>>
I did go out.

And I regret it now.
>>
>>34971619
Yeah, I went out to a bar last night and met a girl who told me I was "different" and wanted to see me again. Today she is completely ignoring me.
>>
>>34971703
>>34971708
this too, by the way, if that is their (likely) expectation
I have good credit and don't have debt because planning, saving, luck and other factors that aren't that relevant and I wouldn't sacrifice because some roastie said it was a good idea.
>>
>>34971346
Because this is my one night off a week and I use it to get housework done and get drunk by myself
>>
>>34971346
>knowing what day of the week it is
>using reference points used by other for anything for that matter
>out
>fun
pick zero
>>
>>34971612
>>34971666
>>34971703
>>34971741
C'mon guys. Not all women are like that. Get cleaned up, throw on a nice shirt, and get out there. Who knows what will happen?
>>
just downloaded a gameboy emulator and started playing pokemon red.

Started Charmander and captured a rattata and pidgey outside Veridian. Have all my pokemon around level 8.

Has a normie accomplished more than me today?
>>
File: deusvultjustin.jpg (101KB, 1014x624px) Image search: [Google]
deusvultjustin.jpg
101KB, 1014x624px
>>34971819
you need to get right with God, Saracen.
>>
>>34971830
Dude

I just downloaded pokemon yellow for my 3ds

haven't played yet and desu prol wont, 2 lay-z
>>
>>34971901
it's worth it to play. Easy to sink a couple hours
>>
I am having fun anon. Im at a hookah lounge with my friend blowing thick clouds senpai.
>>
File: Untitled.png (386KB, 494x423px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
386KB, 494x423px
>>34971346
WHY AREN'T YOU HAVING FUN DEAR?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.